老哥学习网 - www.lg9.cn 2024年05月22日 00:13 星期三
当前位置 首页 >公文范文 > 公文大全 >

《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本

发布时间:2022-08-04 19:25:06 浏览数:

下面是小编为大家整理的《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本,供大家参考。希望对大家写作有帮助!

《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本

《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本3篇

【篇1】《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本

Snow white

(旁:寒冬,怀孕的王后在皇宫的花园里散步)

(In a cold winter, the pregnant queen was walking in the garden of the palace.)

母后:好大的雪啊!如果我能拥有一个皮肤像雪般洁白,脸颊如鲜血红润,而头发跟黑檀木一样乌黑的孩子,那该多好啊!!

(What heavy snow! if only I could have a girl, whose skin is as white as snow, cheeks as rosy as blood, hair is as black as ebony! )

(旁:不久王后果然如愿地生下一个公主,而公主的皮肤真如雪般洁白,王后想起那天花园散步的情景,便为她取名为“白雪公主”。她们常常在皇宫里散步,但是幸福的时光太短暂,白雪公主出生不久皇后就死掉了。第二年,国王又娶了一位新王后。她漂亮、顽固又好强,最糟糕的是她心地狠毒。

她有一面从不说谎的魔镜,每天,她都要对着魔镜问)

(The queen gave birth to a princess as she expected. the skin of the girl is as white as snow. thinking of the day when she was in the garden, the queen named her princess “snow white”. They often walked in the palace, however, unluckily, the queen died. The next year, the king married another woman. The new queen was beautiful, but stubborn and strong. The worst thing is she is very evil-minded. She had a magic which never told lies. Every day, she asked it the same question)

王后:魔镜啊魔镜,你说,谁是世界上最美丽的女人?

(mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful woman of all?)

魔镜:当然是王后您啊!您是世界上最最美丽的人!

(you are the most beautiful woman in the world, my majesty .)

(旁:每当听到魔镜赞美自己,王后的心情肯定很好。可是白雪公主一天天的长大了,而且越长越美丽,有一天,王后又像往常一样,问魔镜)

(when she heard the sweet words from the magic mirror, the queen was very happy. however, as snow white grew up day by day, she was more and more beautiful. One day, the queen asked the magic mirror as usual. )

王后:魔镜啊魔镜,你说,谁是世界上最美丽的女人?

(mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful woman of all?)

魔镜:王后当然美丽,可是白雪公主更美丽呢!

(you are beautiful, my majesty. But snow white is more beautiful.)

王后:什么?不可能!不可能!我决不允许别人比我漂亮!

( what? It is impossible! Impossible! I won’t allow others to be more beautiful than me)

(旁:好胜的王后决定找来猎人除掉白雪公主)

( the queen decided to kill snow white.)

猎人:尊敬的王后请问有什么吩咐?

(My majesty, what can I do for you?)

王后:你现在就把白雪公主带到森林里把她杀掉,然后,把她的心挖出来再带回来给我。

(Now you take Snow White to the forest and kill her, and then, hum...bring her heart back to me. )

猎人:呃...是!

(em…. Ok.)

(旁:不知情的白雪公主被带到森林里,还好奇地四处玩耍猎人虽然不愿意,但王后的命令怎能违抗?最后,他还是狠下心,拔刀刺向公主。)

(Snow white was taken into the forest. She was in the dark, so she played around curiously. The hunter was unwilling to kill her, but he had to obey the queen. At last, he pull out his sword behind the princess.)

白雪:不!不!请你放过我,我保证远离王宫,绝不再回来。

(please, please! Please don’t kill me. I promise I will never return)

(旁:于是猎人射杀了一只猎物。)

(so the hunter just killed an animal.)

猎人追猎物场景。。。

(然后,返回王宫,然后战战兢兢地把猎物的心交给王后)

(then the hunter went back to the palace and gave the heart of the animal to the queen.)

猎人:尊敬的王后,这就是白雪公主的心,请您过目。

(my majesty, this is the heart of snow white, please have a look.)

王后:做得好!退下吧!哈哈哈。。。我终于成为了世界上最美丽的女人啦!

(well done! You can go. Haha…. Finally I am the most beautiful woman in the world.)

(旁:现在,让我们来看看小公主的遭遇吧!可怜的白雪公主一个人在深邃幽暗的大森林里,跌跌撞撞的也不知走了多久,只见天色越来越暗,四周不断传来不知名的野兽的叫声)

播放“白雪公主惊慌逃跑的音乐”。同时,白雪表演“惊慌逃跑”及昏厥一幕。

(now let us to see what happened to the little princess. The poor thing walked for a long time in the dark forest alone. As it got darker and darker, she could hear the sound of wild animals)

(旁:天渐渐亮了,白雪公主醒来后仍陷于恐慌与沮丧,这是一群可爱的小动物来抚慰她,她问小鸟:“当你们遇到困难时会怎样做呢?”小鸟回答:“我们唱歌。”于是白雪公主唱起了动听的歌。)

播放背景音乐“放开心唱首歌”。同时,白雪表演舞蹈,后退场。

(the day was dawning. Still being depressed and scared, she woke up. A group of lovely animals came up to her. She asked the birds: “what will you do when you meet some difficulties”? “We will sing.” The birds said. So snow white sang the song beautifully.)

(旁:可爱的小动物将白雪公主带到森林中的一个木屋里,那是七个小矮人的家,善良淳朴的小矮人正在外面辛劳地挖矿寻宝。看,小矮人们正在干什么?)

(The lovely animals took her to a wooden hut which was the home of seven dwarves. The kind dwarves were working hard. Look, what are they doing? )

大树旁,小矮人们正边歌唱边劳动(《七个小矮人之歌》)。

Next to the tree, the dwarves were working while singing.

(旁:傍晚,当七个小矮人扛着锄头回来时,发现自己的家有人在,而且是睡在自己的床上,大家都很奇怪的问:)

( in the evening, when they came back , in their room they found there was someone who was sleeping in their bed. They asked curiously.

A:“这个漂亮的女孩子是谁啊?”

(who is the beautiful girl?)

B:“她睡得好香哪!”

(She was sound asleep. )

C:“这个小姑娘长得真美丽。”

(She is so pretty.)

  (旁:小矮人们纷纷议论的声音吵醒了白雪公主。白雪公主把事情的经过,一五一十地告诉小矮人。小矮人们听了非常同情白雪公主的遭遇,就把她留下来。白雪公主每天都把这个小木屋打扫得非常清洁。七个小矮人从森林里回来后,就有可口的晚餐等着他们。就这样日复一日,白雪公主和小矮人过着快乐的生活。新王后以为白雪公主已经死了,有一天她又问魔镜说:)

  (Snow white was woken up by the dwarves. She told her experience to the dwarves. They felt sorry for snow white and took her in. every day, snow white cleans the hut and she always prepares dinner for dwarves when they came back. Day by day, snow white lived happy life with dwarves. The queen thought snow white has been dead. One day, she asked the same question to the magic mirror. )

王后:“魔镜啊魔镜,谁是世界上最美丽的人呢?”

(mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful woman of all?)

魔镜:“王后,你很美丽,可是白雪公主比你更美丽,她现在在森林中和七个小矮人过着快乐幸福的生活。”

(My majesty, you are beautiful, but the snow white is more beautiful than you. Now she lives a happy life with the seven dwarves.)

  (旁:王后听了这个回答之后,才知道白雪公主并没有死,她感到很愤怒。)

(the queen was very angry when she knew snow white was alive.)

王后:“真是可恶极了,一定要让白雪公主从世界上消失”

(Damn! I must kill snow white!)

(旁:坏心肠的王后想到了一个办法,她在鲜红的苹果外面,涂上了她调配的毒药,准备去毒死白雪公主。)

(the wicked queen thought of another way to kill the little princess. She applied the poison on a red apple and wanted to poison snow white.)

王后:“嘿!嘿!白雪公主只要吃一口这个有毒的苹果,就一定会死去。到那个时候,我就是世界上最美丽的女人了。”

(Haha, snow white must die as long as she eats the poison apple. At that time, I will be the most beautiful woman in the world.)

(旁:然后,王后就打扮成老太婆的模样,提着一篮苹果到森林里去了。

坏王后提着一篮苹果来到了小矮人的小木屋前。)

(then the queen pretended to be a old woman with a basket of apples and went into the forest. She came up to the front of the hut.)

王后:“可爱的小姑娘,你真美丽,我送一个苹果给你吃吧,相信你一定会喜欢的。”

(my lovely girl, you are so beautiful, I will give an apple to you and you will love it.)

(旁:本来就很喜欢吃苹果的白雪公主,看到又红又大的苹果,便高兴地说:)

(apples are snow white ‘s favorite fruits. When she saw the apples and she was very happy.)

白雪:“哇!这红红的苹果多么的可爱呀!一定很好吃的。谢谢!”

(wow, so lovely red apples! They must be yummy! Thank you!)

(旁:于是白雪公主就伸手接过那个苹果。结果,白雪公主才咬了一口,就马上倒在地上,昏死过去了。坏心的王后看到她倒在地上,大笑着说:)

( snow white fell down on the ground and died when she ate the apple. The bad queen laughed loudly when she saw it. )

王后:
“哈!哈!白雪公主从此以后就从这个世界上消失了。”

(haha, finally the snow white won’t be in the world any longer from now on.)

(旁:这时,邻国的王子正好路过森林,看到了玻璃棺材里美丽可爱的公主,还有在旁哀悼的小矮人和小动物们。王子知道事情的经过之后,含着泪水悲伤地的注视白雪公主,王子向白雪公主献上了花束,含情脉脉的地凝视着她。最后,王子的眼泪滴在了白雪的脸上。突然,白雪公主的眼睛睁开了,原来是王子真诚的眼泪使毒苹果失去了效力,公主也逐渐恢复了体温,睁开明亮的双眼。白雪公主苏醒了过来,好像是从长睡中醒来一般,她的脸颊和唇依旧是那么的红润。小矮人们都雀跃不已,兴奋地叫着。王子满心欢喜地带着白雪回到自己的国家,从此过上了幸福的生活)

(At this moment, the prince of another country passed by the forest, and he saw the lovely princess in the glass coffin with the sad dwarves around her. After the prince know how it happened he was very sad with tears in his eyes. He gave many flowers to snow white, the tears of the princes fell on snow white’s face. Suddenly snow white opened her eyes because the prince was so sincere that the poison didn’t work any longer. The face and lips of snow white are as rosy as before. The dwarves were so happy. The prince took snow white to his country and lived a happy life from then on. )

【篇2】《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本

三年来我的背第一次这么舒服
This is the best my back has felt in three years.
乔瑟夫 你是天才
Joseph, you"re a genius.
应该的 我是外科医生
That"s my job. I"m a surgeon.
但我不是天才
But I"m no genius.
天啊 是 密奇
Oh, my God. It"s Mitch.
我才跟你舅舅说他是天才
I was just telling your uncle here he"s a genius.
他却反驳我
Now he"s arguing with me.
我们医生可是以谦逊闻名
Well, you know us doctors, very famous for our humility.
-你感觉如何 -我等不及要开球了
-How you feeling? -Like a man who can"t wait to tee off.
我还要多久才可以开始玩
How long till I can start playing again?
得看你痊愈状况 可能四到六星期
Well, let"s see how you heal first. Could be four to six weeks,
真的 这么久
Really? That long?
我们只想动一次刀
We only want to do this once.
好吧
Okay.
很好
That"s good.
看到艾莉和小婴儿真开心
It was great to see Ellie and the baby.
他们什么时候回纽约
When are they heading back to New York?
贝斯和葛芮丝现在带他们去机场
Beth and Grace are taking them to the airport right now.
贝斯一定很舍不得他们
Bet Beth hates to see them go.
她没事的
She"s fine.
伊森 我们必须道别了
Ethan, Ethan, we must say good-bye.
我知道这很难 但
I know it"s gonna be hard, but.
也只能这样 别让情绪影响我们
We just gotta suck it up and not let our emotions get the best of us.
可以吗 你没问题吧
Is that okay? Is that okay with you?
因为我知道你很难受
Because I know you"re thinking hard.
等你写完论文 你该来纽约一趟
Well, when you finish your thesis, you should come to New York.
我们会邀请杰夫的朋友共进晚餐
We"ll invite Jeffs friend for dinner.
我不觉得他是我的菜
I don"t think he"s my type.
你根本还没看过他
You haven"t even met him.
-你可以遮住吗 -抱歉
-Could you cover your mouth? -Sorry.
或许你说得对
Maybe you"re right.
好了 妈 你要放手了
All right, Mom, you gotta hand him over.
亲外婆一下
Give Grandma a kiss.
跟米米吻别
Give Mi-Mi a kiss good-bye.
亲米米一下
Give Mi-Mi kisses.
-不 -小子
-No... -Hey, buddy.
当他会走路时打给我
Now, call me if it looks like he"s about to take his first step.
我会飞去纽约
I"ll fly to New York.
等你到达前 我们都会抱着他
Okay, we"ll keep him off the floor till you get there.
-宝贝 再见 -我爱你
-All right, honey. Bye-bye, love. -I love you.
怎么会有人打喷嚏不遮住嘴
How can a person not cover his mouth when he sneezes,
特别是附近还有婴儿
especially around a baby?
没错 特别是附近还有你
Yeah, especially around you.
婴儿真是折磨人
Babies are exhausting.
亲生的就不一样了
It"s different when they"re yours.
你和伊森处得很好
You"re great with Ethan.
你对我们也能那么有耐心吗
Were you that patient with us?
一直都有
Still am.
钥匙跑去哪了 在这
What did I do with my keys? There.
你觉得下次见面他还记得我们吗
Do you think he"ll remember us next time he sees us?
-老天 真抱歉 -对不起
-God, I"m sorry. -I"m sorry.
-他不会忘记你 -没关系 宝贝
-That"s okay, honey. -He won"t forget you.
-我知道 -对不起 我是白♥痴♥
-I know. I know. I know. -I"m sorry. I"m an idiot.
你不是白♥痴♥
No, you"re not an idiot.
老天
Oh, God.
拜托
Please.
你好 老爸
Hi, Dad.
我以为我打给你妈
I thought I called your mom.
没错 她在忙
You did. She"s busy.
他们有顺利离开吗
Did they get off all right?
他们在飞机上了
They"re on the plane.
你问妈有没有去干洗店拿衣服
Ask Mom if she remembered to pick up my stuff at the cleaners.
你有帮爸拿衣服吗
Did you get Dad"s stuff?
她拿了
Yes, she did.
电♥话♥给她 我有事情问她
Put her on. I have to ask her something.
她会再打给你
She"ll call you back.
不行 我要动手术了
Well, she can"t. I"m going into surgery.
等一下 她在难过
Wait a minute. She"s upset.
果然 她在哭吗
Of course. Is she crying?
是啊 我们都哭了
A little, we all cried.
你没事的
Okay, you can do this.
请她冷静一点
Tell her to please calm down.

Okay.
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you, sweetie.
-我来开车 -不要
-I"ll drive. -No.

Okay.
爸有时候真的是个混帐
Dad can be kind of a prick sometimes.
他觉得我太夸张了
He thinks I overreact.
等你做他的工作 你也得无情一点
When you do what he does, you gotta have a thick skin.
甜心 他不是混帐
Honey, he"s not a prick.
你总是帮他说话
You always defend him.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-回转 -什么
-Turn around! -What?
-我的天 -怎么了 我们在高速公路上
-Oh, my God! -What? We"re on the freeway.
我们得回去 我看到一个东西
We got to go back, I saw something.
你看到尸体吗
What... Like a body?
-从那个出口出去 -我正在开
-Take that exit right there! -I"m taking it!
-别紧张 黛西小姐 -回转
-God, take it easy, Miss Daisy. -Turn around!
我不能回转 我们在高速公路上
I can"t turn around. We"re on the freeway!
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
妈 你确定吗
Mom, are you sure about this?
从这边出去
Get out on this side.
不会吧
No shit.
在这
Here.
你好 小家伙
Hey! Hey, fella!
你好 小子
Here, boy.
你好
Hey!
-别碰他 -好
-Don"t touch him! -Okay.
他很脏
He"s filthy.
-他可能有狂犬病 -我知道
-He could have rabies. -I know.
他干嘛不站起来
Why isn"t he standing up?
难道这跟那些地铁意外一样
Is this like one of those subway accidents,
一扶他起来 他的肠子就全掉出来
where you lift him up and all his guts fall out?
宝贝 他吓坏了
Honey, he"s terrified.
我们要喂点什么好跟他做朋友
What can we feed him to make friends?
我想到了
I know. All right, I got it.
你好 911吗
Yes, hello, 9-1-1?
这其实不是攸关生死的紧急状况
Listen, this isn"t a life-and-death emergency, exactly.
没有人持枪之类的
No one has a gun or anything.
不 我说没有枪
No, I said no gun!
-我拿到了 -你好
-I got it! -Hello?
-来试试看 -你好
-Here we go! -Hello?
-可恶 -你看
-Damn it. -Look, look, look, look.
伊森喜欢 他喜欢
Ethan loves these. He loves these.
你一定也会喜欢
I think you will too.
小心点
Watch it!
小子 乖
Hey, buddy. That"s a boy.
乖孩子
Good boy!
我的天 他吃了
There. Oh, my God, he took it.
911吗
9-1-1?
感谢上帝 我在I-70 靠近浅柏斯路
Thank God, I am on I-70 near Chambers Road.
这是个攸关生死的紧急状况
And this is a life-and-death emergency.
算了 没事了
Never mind. We"re cool.
妈 你看
Mom, look.
我们无权处理有未知威胁的动物
We"re just not allowed to deal with animals of an unknown threat.
我是说
I mean, this...
-德莉 -什么事
-Durley. -Yeah?
-我们得走了 -什么意思
-We gotta go. -What do you mean?
我通知动物收♥容♥所♥了
I talked to Animal Control.
他们两个小时内会抵达
They"ll be here sometime in the next two hours.
两小时 这就是你为我们做的事
Two hours! That"s all you"re gonna do for us?
不 通常在这情况下
Well, no, in this circumstance,
我们有权将动物安乐死
we are authorized to put the animal down.
你们还是离开好了
I think you"d better go.
抱歉 公事公办
I"m sorry, folks. Them"s the rules.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你觉得我们搬得动他吗
Do you think we can move him?
你是说要摸他
You mean, touch him?
这是少数情况
This is one of those rare occasions
我希望有个男人可以让我打电♥话♥
when I wish I had a man I could call.
我也是
Me too.
甜心 外面还是有很多好男人
Honey, there really are a lot of great men out there.
你要积极一点
You have to make some effort.
妈 不要离题了
Mom, let"s keep our eye on the ball.
我们该怎么移♥动♥他
How are we supposed to move him?
跑去哪了
Where is it?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
这是只长颈鹿
Here is a giraffe.
哪个混♥蛋♥把你丢在这的
What kind of assholes left you out here all alone, huh?
高级领带 好主意
Silk. Good idea.
乖孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
没有人会伤害你 小心他等一下会发飙
Now, nobody"s gonna hurt you. Get ready for him to go crazy.
准备好 要来了
Just get ready. Here we go.
慢慢来
There you go. Okay.
慢慢来
Okay. There you go.
我们走吧
Now, here we go. Okay.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on. Come on, darling.
-来 乖孩子 -来
-Come on, boy. -Come on.
-向右转 -没有地方受伤
-Take a right. -Look! No broken bones!
你看看
Look at that! Yeah.
里面一定会很温暖
It"s gonna be so warm in there.
现在数到三 我们要把这件衬衫套在他头上
Now, on the count of three, we"re gonna throw this shirt over his head
然后把他抬进去 好吗
and lift him in, okay?
你不拿爸的衣服铺椅垫吗
Don"t you want to use one of Dad"s suits to protect the seat?
注意
Pay attention.
准备好了
Ready?
好了
Okay!
一 二
One, two...

Three.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我是布勒医生
Hello, I"m Dr. Bhoola.
温特太太 你救了他一命
So, Mrs. Winter, you saved this dog"s life?
这我就不知道了
I don"t know about that.
这种天气不是很多人愿意停车
Not many people would have stopped in this weather.
你一定有养狗吧
You must have a dog of your own.
没有
No, no.
那你一定是个爱狗人士
Then you must be a dog person.
我不知道
Well, I don"t know.
你呢 你是爱狗人士吗
How about you? Are you a dog person?
没错 我的手离不开他们
Yeah, I can"t keep my hands off "em.
他身上没有芯片
Well, there"s no chip in him.
没有办法连络主人
There"s no way to trace the owner.
他受了点伤
He"s a little nicked up.
皮肤上有伤痕 有点发炎
He has a cut on his muzzle, a few hot spots.
明天才能看报告
We"ll get the blood panel back tomorrow. But if I had to guess,
但我猜这只狗一定不会有事
there"s nothing wrong with this dog
不是一顿好吃的和洗一个澡能解决的
a few good meals and a bath won"t fix.
-我 -太棒了
-I... -That"s great.
希望你们其中一人能带他回家
I hope one of you will take him home.
我没办法
I just can"t.
我还要写论文 这很花时间
I have my thesis, and it"s time-consuming,
我不知道我♥干♥嘛写
and I don"t even know why I"m doing it.
但就一直这样下去
It just goes on and on.
而且我住的地方不能养宠物
And I can"t have pets in my building, so...
温特太太
Mrs. Winter?
我 不行 没办法
Me? No, no, no.
我先生最不想要的就是狗
No, the last thing my husband wants right now is a dog, so...
太可惜了
That"s too bad.
他牙齿都坏了 如果你们想瞧一瞧
His teeth are worn down, if you"d just like to have a look.
是吗 不会吧
Yeah? No.
他看起来被遗弃很久
Yeah, it looks like he was left alone a lot
一直用牙齿咬狗链
and spent his time chewing on a chain.
他大约七岁
He"s about seven.
像他这样的狗 被收♥容♥所♥收留的机会微乎其微
And the chances of a dog like him being adopted from the shelter are minimal.
所以大概再一周
So in about a week,
他可能就会被安乐死
he"s likely to be put down.

Mom?
-乖孩子 -贝斯
-Good dog. -Beth?
嗨 甜心
Hi, honey.
爸 我们在这
Dad, we"re in here.
你好
Hello.
没关系 没事的
Hey, it"s okay, boy. It"s okay.
冷静一点
Stay calm. Stay calm.
他只是被你吓到了
You know, I think he"s just startled by you.
就这样 放轻松
That"s all. Easy.
闭嘴
Hey! No!
别叫了
No barking!
怎么了 这是谁的狗
What"s going on? Whose dog is this?
妈妈的 她救了他一命
Mom"s. She saved his life.
不是我的 我会帮他找个家
He"s not mine. I"m just gonna find him a home.
他为何在这
Why is he here?
我不能让他被抓去收♥容♥所♥
I just couldn"t let them take him to the pound.
所以我准备这么做 我明天打算打给一些团体
So what I"m gonna do is, I"m gonna call a few rescue societies tomorrow,
一定会有人想要他
and somebody"s going to want him.
对 但不是我们吧
Yeah, but not us, right?
我们不养狗 对吧
We"re not getting a dog, right?
我认为你该收留他 我会帮忙
I think you should keep him. I"ll help.
你在学校
You"re at school.
她才不会每天早上回来遛狗
She"s not gonna come back every morning and walk a dog,
-我也不会 -我不介意做这件事
-and neither am I. -I wouldn"t mind doing that.
贝斯 我不想养狗
Beth, I don"t want a dog.
我说过我会帮他找个家
I told you, I"m gonna find him a home.
我了解你
Yeah, I know you.
这是什么意思
And what"s that supposed to mean?
-布勒医生打来 -谁
-That was Dr. Bhoola. -Who?
兽医 他要顺道过来
The veterinarian. He"s gonna stop by.
他现在要过来
What is he... He"s coming here now?
对 他可能要带药来
Yeah, he has some medicine or something.
借用一下你的淋浴间 这里很脏
I"m gonna use your shower, "cause it"s filthy in here.
兽医到家里看诊
The veterinarian makes house calls?
他很有魅力
He"s very attractive.
你有看到吗
Did you see that?
-他好不可思议 -我知道
-He"s an amazing dog. -I know.
-你救他救对了 -我不能放他不管
-You did a great thing by picking him up. -I couldn"t leave him.
大多数人才不在乎
A lot of people just don"t care.
乔瑟夫 向你介绍这是布勒
Joseph, I want you to meet Dr. Bhoola.
叫我山姆就好
Sam, please.
-幸会 温特先生 -幸会
-It"s nice to meet you, Dr. Winter. -And you.
这些纸够吗
Is this enough paper?
太棒了
Yeah, that"s great.
妳不会希望这些东西弄到地板
You don"t want to get this stuff on the floor.
来吧 小子
Come on, buddy.
开始吧
Okay, so...
这里是疼痛的地方
There"s the irritation, right there.
所以你像这样在这喷一点
So you give it a little spritz, like so.
-你们帮他取什么名字 -菲威
-What are you naming him? -Freeway.
你们取了名字
You"ve named him?
菲威 我猜你没想过 你今天会进行水疗吧
Freeway, I bet you didn"t think you were going to a spa today, did you?
你真走运 小子
Looks like you lucked out, buddy.
我们没有要养他
Well, we"re not keeping him.
法老说话了
So says the pharaoh.
如果你收留他 你会有一只好狗
If you keep him, you"ll be getting a great dog.
谢谢你过来
Well, thanks for coming by.
希望我的病人不知道你做家庭出访
I hope my patients don"t hear that you make house calls.
我能带他去散个步吗
Do you think I could take him for a walk?
好 看看他用狗链还习惯嘛
Yeah, let"s see how he does on a leash.
如果你愿意 我陪你去
I"ll go with you, if you like.
那太棒了 我去拿外套
That"d be great. I"ll get my coat.
你想一起去吗
Would you like to come?
不 一点也不想 我要去清浴室
No, no, not at all. No. I"m going to clean that bathroom.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
菲威 走吧
Come, Freeway.
我们走
Let"s go.
来吧
Come on, boy.
-我要跟他们去吗 -当然不要
-Should I go with them? -God, no.

Come on.
来吧
Come on.
等等我们 菲威
Hey, wait for us! Freeway!
你想跑去哪
Hey, where do you think you"re going, huh?
快一点 甜心
Hurry up, honey.
我就在你后面
I"m here. I"m behind you.
看看我找到什么 来吧
Look what I found. Look at that. Yeah. Come on.
你们两个怎么认识的
How did you two meet?
-别问 -不要问
-Don"t ask. -Don"t... yeah.
-不 -我不想谈
-No. -I don"t want to talk about it.
-为什么不呢 我们说说吧 -额 这很尴尬
-Why not? -Let"s just say. Well, it was embarrassing.
不是来自你和我 而是从天而降
There you go.
我不是豪猪 脱下你的羔皮手套
I aren"t not a porcupine, take off your kid gloves.
你准备好迎接爱情这玩意吗
Are you ready for the they call it love.
那是他的选择
That"s his choice.
他想要多少意见都可以
He can get as many opinions as he wants.
早安
Morning!
被派来挽救你的名誉
Sent there to clean up your reputation.
宝贝 你知道你并非白马王子
Baby! You know you aren"t prince charming.
你准备好迎接爱情这玩意吗
Are you ready for the they call it love.
不是来自你和我 而是从天而降
Not come from me and you and cover above us.
我不是豪猪 脱下你的羔皮手套
I aren"t not a porcupine, take off your kid gloves.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for it?
你准备要爱了吗 宝贝
Are you ready for love, baby?
卡门 我的紫苏用完了 你还有吗
Carmen, I"m out of basil. Can you save me?
香料架后面的架上还有
There"s extra in the shelf behind the spice rack.
好极了
Good.
梯子
The ladder.
小木屋里 左边 防水布下
In the shed, left side, under the tarp.
典礼开始了 亲密伴侣
The ceremony is starting. Darling companion
天堂知悉我们身归何处
Heven knows where we will end.
只要我们持续欢笑
As long as we keep laughing.
谨记何谓值得拥有之事
Keep in minds just what"s worth having.
亲密伴侣
Darling companion
我向高山与峡谷宣誓
To the mountain and the canyon.
只要我双脚健在
As long as I get feet to stand on.
我必朝你而奔
I got run to you.
葛芮丝阿姨真美
Aunt Grace is so pretty!

Dad.
您好
Namaste.
欢迎各位前来 我是托德
Welcome, everyone. I"m Todd.
葛芮丝和山姆傻傻地请我来主持
Grace and Sam have foolishly asked me to officiate today.
我上星期三在网络上被受封为神父
I recently was ordained on the Internet, about last Wednesday,
请对我有信心 我知道我在干嘛
so feel confident, I know what I"m doing.
如果腰椎严重突出 一定要进行椎板切除术
If the disk is massively herniated, it"s either got to be a laminectomy
或是显微切除手术
or it"d be microdiscectomy.
这是不可避免的
It"s unavoidable.
鲁西有将核磁共振上传吗
Have Ruthie send the MRI up here, would you?
-现在就要 -来吧 伊森
-Right now. -Come on, Ethan.
星期一见
I"ll see you Monday.
爸 大家都要走了 奶奶在等
Dad, everyone"s leaving. Grandma"s waiting.
我们得走了 再见
We have to go. Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
我知道他叫你妈米米
Listen, I know he calls your mother "Mi-Mi,"
但他一定要叫我屁屁吗
but does he have to call me "Pee-Pee"?
他想说的是巴毕 只是还不太会说
He"s trying to say "Poppy." He just can"t say it yet,
我们还在努力 对吧 巴毕
We"re working on it, though, right? Poppy?
你跟他相处融洽
You"re doing a great job with him.
谢谢 你看过山姆跟他玩吗
Thank you. Did you see Sam playing with him?
我想他会是个超级好爸爸
I think he"s going to be a pretty amazing father.
-希望如此 -希望
-Yeah. Hope so. -Hope so,
说到这 你们今天都好美
Speaking of amazing, you girls looked amazing today.
我从没看过葛芮丝那么快乐过
I"ve never seen Gracie look so happy
是的
Yeah.
新娘子
Bride.
-嗨 -漂亮的新娘来了
-Hi! -Here"s the pretty bride.
你好 甜心
Hi, honey.
-我们正在打包 -好
-All right, we"re loading up. -Okay,
葛芮丝 你知道 现在后悔还不会太晚
Gracie, you know, it"s not too late if you want to change your mind.
可能等蜜月期过后吧 我想去波拉波拉岛
Maybe after the honeymoon. I want to see Bora-Bora.
好 但别跟他上♥床♥
Fine. Just don"t sleep with him.
爸 你知道女儿在婚礼上
Dad, you know how when your daughter asks for something on her wedding day,
要求的事你都要做到吗
you have to do it?
这是从"教父" 学来的吗
What, is that from The Godfather?
接下来几周 妈会比较难熬
These next few weeks may be hard on Mom.
我确定她不会有事
I"m sure, she"ll be fine.
你能努力点吗
Will you make an effort?
我一直都很努力
Well, I always do.
你能更加努力吗
More?
更加努力
Will you try harder?
保证
Promise?
当然
Of course I will.
-再见 妈 -再见
-Bye, Mom. -Bye.
-回家小心 -谢谢
-Get home safe. -Thanks.
既然你会在这
So why didn"t Joseph invite me to stay tonight
乔瑟夫何不邀我住下来
since you"re going to be here?
你想留下来吗
Did you want to stay?
不 这么高的海拔我睡不着
No, I can"t sleep in this altitude.
你新男友在哪 我要跟他告别
Where"s your new boyfriend? I want to say good-bye.
-真的吗 -我在这 亲爱的
-Really? -I"m right here, darling girl.
放开我 你这小骚货
Let go of me, you sexy minx.
我们的事不要让别人知道
We don"t want everybody to know, do we?
妙丽 我真荣幸
Muriel, it"s a delight.
没想到潘妮的妈妈是个大美女
I should have known Penny"s mom would be a fox.
别说了
Stop it, please.
妈 妈
Mom? Mom?
我不能坐后面 我会晕车
I can"t sit in the back. I"ll get carsick.
尤其是这段路很可怕
Especially on these horrible roads you"ve got here.
我知道 妈 所以我让你坐前座
I know, Mom. That"s why I"m putting you in the front.
但我还是有可能晕车
I"ll probably get sick anyway.
但你勇气可嘉
Well, that"s the spirit, Mom.
我给你止吐药就是怕你晕车
Here, you know, that"s why I gave you that Tigan, to help with the carsickness.
我没吃
I didn"t take it.
我不知道那有什么成分
I don"t know what"s in that stuff.
你知道怎么做对你最好
You know what"s best for you, Mom.
再见
Bye.
杰夫 谢谢你为了这个家牺牲你自己的理智
Jeff, thanks for sacrificing your sanity for the good of the family.
没问题 我会载她到机场
No problem. I"ll get her to the airport.
山姆 你责任重大
Sam, you got a lot to live up to.
等你了解我的家人再断论吧
Wait till you get to know my family.
-说啊 -再见 伊森
-Say it? Say it? -Bye, Ethan.
-说巴毕 -巴毕
-Say "Poppy" -Poppy
-屁屁 -正在尝试
-Pee-Pee. -We"re trying!
这也可以 我爱你
That"ll do. Love you.
-我爱你 拜 -拜
-Bye, I love you. -Bye.
我爱你 下次再见
I love you! See you soon!
-拜拜 -再见 妈
-Bye-bye! -Bye, Mom.

Bye!
你不该跟她说我们要留下来
You shouldn"t have told her we were staying.

Bye!
-拜 -拜
-Bye! -Bye!
再见
Bye-bye!
玩得愉快
Have a wonderful lime!
再见
Bye!
婚礼真的很棒
It was really nice, actually.
每个人心情都很好
Everybody was in a good mood.
不 潘妮没说什么
No, Penny didn"t say anything.
法尔乐 没有人受到污辱 别担心
Violet, no one was insulted. Don"t worry about it.
我跟他们说这件事对你很重要 没问题的
I told them it was important for you to be at your thing. it"s fine.
罗素
Russell?
没有人会把他误认成火箭专家
No one will mistake him for a rocket scientist.
除了我那深爱他的外婆
Except for my grandmother, who loved him.
似乎希望自己可以嫁给他
Kind of wish she"d marry him.

Okay.
你去吧
Yeah, go ahead.
我爱你
All right. I love you.
你好
Hi.
你太太干嘛不来
Why didn"t your wife come?
我还没结婚 你是卡门 对吧
I"m not married. You"re Carmen, right?
我是布莱恩 乔瑟夫和贝斯的侄子
I"m Bryan. I"m Joseph and Beth"s nephew.
你住这 这地方由你负责
So, what, you live here? You take care of this place?
婚礼策划很累吧
Caretaker a hard job?
不 我另外两个工作更辛苦
My other two jobs are harder.
你脖子怎么了
What"s going on with your neck?
我快痛死了
It"s killing me.
-或许我帮得上忙 -你是按♥摩♥师吗
-Maybe I can help. -Are you a masseur?
不 我是外科医生
No, I"m a surgeon.
或许你能帮我切开我的喉咙
Maybe you can help me slit my throat.
难熬的一天 等等 我帮你
Wow, tough day. Wait, let me get it. I got it.
要放哪
All right, where to?
-外面 -好
-Out there. -Okay.
你们摇滚死了 除了你
You guys really rocked. You didn"t rock.
你走香草蓝调风
You were bluegrassing. I"m sorry.
-玩得愉快 -谢谢
-Had a good time. -Thank you. Okay.
天哪
Oh, God.
甜心 你好 甜心
Sweetie. Hello, sweetie.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
两个女儿都出嫁了
We"ve unloaded both girls.
只剩下菲威
That just leaves Freeway.
他哪也不会去
No, he"s not going anywhere.
他是妈妈的好孩子
He"s a real mama"s boy.
你觉得罗素如何
What do you think about Russell?
潘妮这次很不一样
Penny has outdone herself this time.
我不知道 可能是认真的
I don"t know. It could be serious.
她说她有事要跟我们说
She said she wanted to tell us something.
或许他们要结婚了
Maybe they"re getting married.
-嫁给那个白♥痴♥ -嘿
-To that idiot? -Hey...
说真的
Come on.
他的个性就是个二手车销♥售♥员
He"s got the personality of a used car salesman.
潘妮是个聪明亮眼的女孩
Penny is a bright woman.
他在接待处迷住了你妈妈
He charmed your mother at the reception.
这就是我要说的
Exactly my point.
罗素 潘妮跟我说你在拆除业
Russell, Penny tells me you"re in demolition.
22年了 八岁时就在伦敦
Twenty-two years, eight in London.
真的 我爱伦敦
Really? I love London.
世界上最棒的城市 除了阿马哈市
Greatest city in the world, aside from Omaha.
我们应该一起去那
We should all go there.
这个
Well...
所以你离开拆除业了
So you"re no longer in demolition.
-发生什么事 -公♥司♥爆♥炸♥了
-What happened? -The business blew up.
垮掉了 全毁了
Completely collapsed. Demolished.
那你现在在忙什么
What are you doing now?
我正在酝酿新事业
You know, I got something pretty good brewin".
我很高兴你让我们 坐在山姆的双亲旁边
I"m so glad you sat us with, you know, Sam"s parents.
普蜜拉的姊姊 是穿粉红色莎丽那位吗
Was that Pramilla"s sister in the pink sari?
我知道 很漂亮
I know. Gorgeous.
你正在酝酿什么
What have you got "brewin""?
我们不想成为今天的焦点
Well, we don"t want to steal your thunder today,
因为你们筹划了一场完美婚礼
you know, "cause that was one heck of a wedding you put on,
但既然都是一家人 我还是泄漏一些机密
but since you"re family I gotta spill the beans.
不 我想我们能等到明天
No, I thought we"d wait until tomorrow.
我们要开一间英国酒吧
We"re opening an English pub.
谁要开一间酒吧
Where... Who"s opening a pub?
在英格兰
In England, is that.
在阿马哈 我和潘妮
In Omaha! Me and Penny.
抱歉 什么
I"m sorry. What?
等一下潘妮 你不会离开报社吧
Wait a minute. Penny. You"re not leaving the newspaper?
我就快被裁员了 所以我决定领资遣费
Well, was about to be laid off, and so I took the buyout.
至少他们还要付我一年
At least they"ll pay me for a year.
你怎么没跟我说
How could you not tell me this?
你知道阿马哈没有任何英国酒吧
Do you know there"s not one English pub in Omaha?
如果你想吃香肠配薯泥 你要大老远跑到第蒙
If you want bangers and mash, you got to go all the way to Des Moines.
真的 谁要提供资金
Really? Who"s financing this?
最后在内布拉斯加
You know, finally, you"ll be able to get a decent pint in Nebraska,
你还是能喝到象样的啤酒 还有真正的炸鱼薯条
and fish and chips, I mean, the real thing,
用报纸包装 吸满了油渍
in newspaper, soaked with grease.
还有
And...
-抱歉 -对不起
-Excuse me. -I"m sorry.
没事 别担心
No, it"s okay. Don"t worry.
这太聪明了 不是我夸张
This is genius, if I do say so myself.
这是中西部唯一一个地方
It"ll be the only place in the Midwest, that I know of,
你可以喝到 准备好了吗
where you can have... Are you ready?
热啤酒
Warm beer.
喔 热啤酒
Wow. Warm beer.
没错
Yeah.
钱要从哪来
Where"s the money coming from?
追根究柢 布莱恩
Bottom-line guy, Bryan.
这点你遗传你妈
You got that from your mother.
潘妮问我的第一个问题
First thing Penny asked me.
很好 你怎么回答她
Good. What"d you tell her?
我有存一些钱 我卖♥♥掉公♥寓♥
Well, I got some money saved, and I sold my condo.
我朋友的哥哥要出资一半
And I got a friend whose brother wants to put up half the money,
只要我们先筹到一半的资金
after we raise the first half.
我们正在跟其它投资者讨论
And, you know, we"re talking to other investors.
那你贡献了什么
Okay, what are you contributing to this?
一毛也没有 罗素自有办法
Not one cent, if Russell has his way.
-什么也没有 -没错 什么也没有
-Nothing? -That"s right. Nothing.
当然可能会动用我的资遣费
Look, I mean, of course,
直到我们有现金流为止
we may dip into my buyout until we have some cash flow.
罗素要搬进来以减少支出
And Russell"s moving in, so we won"t have that expense.
潘妮报名了调酒课程
Penny"s enrolled in a bartending class.

Mom.
我们提供你们初期参与的机会
We want to give all of you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
你们想成为 派崔
How would you like to all be par!-owners
和 普烙 的股东吗
of the Partridge and the Plough?
妈 你来真的吗
Mom, are you serious?
什么
Yeah?
等一下 他取消我的门诊
Wait, wait. He"s canceling on me
以便给艾德利特动刀
so that he can have the surgery done by Ed Ritter?
他知道艾德利特是我训练的吗
Does he know I trained Ed Ritten?
鲁西 他到底说了什么
Ruthie, tell me his exact words.
真的吗
Really?
"外科医生在45岁达到巅峰"
"Surgeons reach their peak at 45"?
谁跟他说的
Who told him that?
菲威 该死
Freeway! Shit!
我得挂了鲁西 星期一见
I got to go, Ruthie. I"ll see you Monday.
菲威 菲威
Freeway! Freeway!
菲威
Freeway!
艾莉打来
Hi, Ellie called.
他们送你妈坐上飞机了
They got your mother on her plane.
你知道吗 伊森问起你
And you know what? Ethan asked about you.
你知道他说什么 他真可爱
You know what he said? He is so cute.
他说"屁屁在哪里"
He said, "Where"s Pee-Pee?"
我们该拿 派崔 和 普烙 的事怎么办
Honey, what are we going to do about the Partridge and the Plough?
-我们该拿罗素怎么办 -我不知道
-What are we going to do about Russell? -I don"t know.
菲威在这吗
Has Freeway been in here?
我以为他跟你出去了
I thought he was with you.
没错 但他离开我了
He was, but he took off on me.
什么 等等 他在哪
What? Wait a minute. Where"s the dog?
我说过了 他离开了
I told you. He took off.
什么时候的事
When was this?
大约20分钟前
About 20 minutes ago.
他在追一只鹿 可能回不来了
He chased a deer and wouldn"t come back.
你有吹口哨吗
Did you use the whistle?
我吹了 但我身上没有口哨
I whistled. I didn"t have the whistle, per se.
你那时候在讲电♥话♥对吧
You were on the phone, right?
那是突发状况
It was an emergency.
天啊
God.
他可能就在外面
He"s probably right outside.
菲威 过来啊 好孩子
Freeway! Come on, boy!
菲威
Freeway!
你在哪 甜心
Where are you, sweetheart?
你讲电♥话♥时 把狗弄丢了
You lost the dog while you were talking on the phone!
菲威
Freeway!
他没有不见 相信我
He"s not lost, believe me.
菲威
Freeway!
-他知道怎么回家 -菲威
-He knows how to get home. -Freeway!
发生什么事
Is something wrong?
狗跑掉了
The dog"s run off.
真该死 我们马上下去
Shit. We"ll be right there.
马上下去
Yeah, be right there.
狗就算跨州也能找到回家的路
Dogs find their way across the country all the time.
你不知道吗
Haven"t you read that?
菲威
Freeway!
菲威失踪了吗
Is Freeway missing?
我们最好在天黑前分头找
Yes, we"ve got to spread out and search before it"s too dark.
我去拿钥匙
I"ll get the keys.
-菲威 -你太恐慌了
-Freeway! -You"re panicking.
你不知道那只狗对我多重要
Don"t you know how much that dog means to me?
我当然知道 我也很喜欢他 只是没那么着迷
Yes, of course I do. I like him too. I"m just not obsessed with him.
你只顾着自己 怎么会对他着迷
How could you be, when you"re obsessed with yourself?
-最后在哪看到他 -后面的小路
-Where"d you see him last? -On the back trail.
-狗不见了吗 -对
-Wait, the dog"s gone? -Yeah"
我们走吧
Come on, let"s go.
我陪你去 我们该从哪开始
I"m with you. Where should we start looking?
我们走这
Okay, we"ll go this way.
我去主要道路上找找
I"m gonna go out to the road and look around.
我有手电筒 我跟你去
I got a light. I"ll come with you.
等一下 记得用口哨
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Use your whistle!
你好
Hi!
坐好了
Okay.
我在这 孩子
Here, boy!
-小心点 -天哪
-Careful. -Shoot.
布莱恩 认为我该去照我的膝盖
Bryan thinks I should have my knee scoped.
对 我求你做这件事好多年了
Yeah, I"ve been begging you to do that for years,
你不能用草药灌肠剂治疗你磨损的软骨
You can"t fix a torn meniscus with herbal enemas.
布莱恩 比较能接受东方疗法
You know, Bryan"s much more open to Eastern approaches.
是大肠 不是灌肠
And it"s colonics, not enemas.
你该试试看 可能让你排出巨大的虫子
You should try one. It might dislodge that enormous bug.
-什么 -你对罗素的想法太负面了
-What? -You"re so negative about Russell.
你不觉得我们对酒吧的事有太多偏见吗
Don"t you think we"ve given the pub a lot of thought?
偏见 才不是
The Pig and the Poke? No.
你和这家伙在干吗
What are you doing with this guy?
只因为你第一任丈夫很聪明
Just because your first husband was a genius
结果却是个混帐并不代表你永远不能相信
and he turned out to be a dick doesn"t mean you can never trust
稍微聪明一点的男人
another man with half a brain.
你才是个蠢蛋
You"re the dumb one.
你有听过情绪智商吗
Have you ever heard of emotional intelligence?
罗素让你看起来像个五岁小孩
You know, Russell makes you look like a five-year-old.
况且他是我看过最大方的情人
Plus, he"s the most generous lover I"ve ever known.
够了 别帮他树立形象
Stop. Spare me that image.
菲威快回来 你这畜牲
Freeway, come back, you son of a bitch bastard!
你女友没有来参加婚礼
Your girlfriend, she didn"t come to the wedding.
她不喜欢葛芮丝吗
Doesn"t she like Grace?
法尔乐喜欢葛芮丝 她跟公♥司♥去渡假
Violet likes Grace just fine. She had to go on a retreat with her firm.
渡假
A retreat?
对 他们会去某个地方
Yeah, they all go away somewhere
讨论公开募款 政♥府♥法规
and talk about IPOs, government regulations.
-逃避法规 -对
-To avoid the regulations? -Yeah.
不 要如何遵守法规之类的
No, how to comply with them, sort of.
其实是我妈对法尔乐很严厉
Anyway, it"s my mother that is hard on Violet.
她说她无法相信一个总是穿四英吋高跟鞋的女人
She says you can"t trust a woman who wears four inch heels all the time.
总是
All the time?
她穿起来很好看
She looks good in them.
我妈说"她在卖♥♥弄什么"
My mother says, "What"s she selling?"
我有个想法 等一下
I have an idea. Wait.
-出来吧 孩子 -小子
-Come on, boy. -Hey, buddy!
我好生气他没带口哨
I"m just so pissed he didn"t take the whistle.
乔瑟夫为了婚礼的事伤神
Joseph"s got a lot on his mind with the wedding
还有我们提议的派崔和普烙
and then our news about the Partridge and the Plough.
相信我 他没有在想你或婚礼
Trust me, he wasn"t thinking about you or the wedding.
只有腰椎突出能引起他注意
If you want his attention, herniate your disk.
-老兄 -大伙 别再说乔瑟夫了
-Hey, buddy! -Hey, guys, stop talking about Joseph!
我们听得到
We can hear you!
我们需要帮忙
We could use a little help here.
-等一下 -在她的膝盖上
-Wait a second. -Her knee, her knee.
-在上面敷点冰块 -不要这样 你的背
-Get some ice on this -Don"t. Your back...
-这没什么 -往这走
-It"s nothing. It"s nothing. -This way.
-你做了什么 -我的膝盖
-What did you do... -Honey, it"s my knee.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
现在十点钟
It"s 10:00,
你正在收听KGO的负鼠的洞穴
and you are deep in Possum"s Burrow on KGO-FM.
接下来会播出小鸟三重唱的忧郁
Coming up, we have Blue by the Living Sisters.
你好大熊
Hello, big bear!
我的天
Oh, my God.

Woof!
负鼠
Possum!

Wow.
你知道嘛 我昨晚梦到你今天会过来
You know, I had a dream last night that you were gonna come down here.
我需要你的帮忙
I need a favor.
随时奉陪 亲爱的
Anything, darling.
这是待宰的羔羊吗
What"s this, fresh meat?
我是布莱恩
I"m Bryan.
布莱恩 你准备好心碎了吗
Bryan. Are you ready to have your heart broke, man?
她是 她是个传奇人物
She"s e... She"s legendary.
负鼠 我老板搞丢她的狗
Possum, my boss lost her dog.
交给我
I"m on it.
各位听众 有位朋友需要帮忙
All right, everybody, I got a friend who needs our help.
她在找一只走失的狗
She"s looking for a lost dog,
大型杂种狗 棕白色相间
big brown-white mutt,
对他主人的意义就如同
means about as much to his people as...
卡门对我的意义
Carmen means to me.
说重点 负鼠
Get to the point, Possum.
狗的名字叫做菲威
Dog"s name is Freeway.
大家现在就走到外面 大喊菲威的名字
So everybody step outside and give a big shout-out for Freeway.
将会有现金当做奖赏
There"s a cash reward, if that matters.
拿去
Here you go.
你必须把它抬高
Now, you need to keep that elevated.
我要你把这吃了
And I want you to take these.
那是什么
What are they?
温和的消炎药和肌肉弛缓剂
It"s a mild anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxant
全是有机的
They"re organic.
用濒临绝种的动物心脏做的
Made from the hearts of endangered species.
你知道我不吃化学药品
You know I don"t take chemicals into my body.
当我们明天出去找狗时
You want to be laid up here by yourself tomorrow
你就得自己躺在这里
while we"re all out looking for the dog?
张开嘴巴
Say, "Aah."
谢谢你
Thank you.
大家请记好
New remember, everybody,
看到 菲威 的话就播这个号♥码
if you see Freeway, call this number...
他点播一首"寻找" 给你
He dedicated Searching to you.
谁唱的
Which one?
艾丽卡巴度
Erykah Badu.
很好
Nice.
一切都会没事的 他可能明早就出现了
It"s gonna be fine. He"ll probably show up in the morning.
他在一个有土狼 熊和豪猪的地方
He"s out there with coyotes and bears and porcupines.
他是只狗 他可以照顾好自己
But he"s a dog. He can take care of himself.
但他没有任何野外经验
But he has no wilderness experience.
贝斯 我想你反应过度了
Beth, I think you"re overreacting.
对一个把狗搞丢的人来说你才过于冷静
I think you"re under-reacting, for somebody who actually lost the dog.
你知道我很不爽你总是批评我的情绪
You know, I"m so sick of you judging my feelings all the time!
今晚可不想和她睡在一起
Wouldn"t want to be sleeping with her tonight.
他们不在同一个频率上
They are out of alignment.
不 狗绝对不是黑色的
No, the dog is definitely not black.
我不想去那确认
No, I do not want to come and check him out.
负鼠应该提到我的名字
Possum had to mention my name.
或许我们会在收♥容♥所♥找到他
Well, maybe we"ll find him at the shelter.
绝对会白跑一趟
It"s a wasted trip.
菲威不在那
Freeway is not there.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我知道一些事
I know things.
你知道一些事
You know things?
例如你知道什么
Like, what do you know?
我知道 罗素 想和你当朋友
I know Russell would like to be your friend.
他当然想
Well, yeah, of course he would.
他正试着和我妈达成协议
He"s trying to close the deal with my mother.
而且我知道你很开心法尔乐没有参加婚礼
And I know you were glad Violet did not come to the wedding.
抱歉 我们的狗走失了
Excuse me. We"ve lost our dog.
我们需要填什么数据吗
Is there a report we can fill out?
狗失踪多久了
Well, how long"s the dog been missing?
从昨晚开始
Since last night.
老派柏会消失个三天
Well, old Pipe here, he"ll take off for three days
随时都有母狗在发♥情♥
anytime some bitch goes into heat.
他在五英哩外就能闻到
He can smell "em from five miles out.
那真迷人 我们的狗已经结扎了
That"s really fascinating. Our dog is neutered.
你可以将消息发布给警♥察♥吗
Yeah, could you put word out to your deputies?
这你得跟警长谈
You"d have to talk to the Sheriff about that.
我们该怎么连络他
And how could we reach him?
-警长 -没错
-The Sheriff? -Yeah!
他可能正在斯莱特下游钓鱼
He"s probably fishing down by Slater"s.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what"s going on?
这里是我找到 杰哥 的地方
This is where I found Django.
杰哥 去年过世了
Django died last year.
妳的狗吗
Your dog?
灵魂伴侣 在我怀里逝世
And spirit-mate. Passed over in my arms.
我很抱歉
I"m sorry.
他那时24岁
He was 24 years old.
活这么久的狗真罕见
It"s unusual for a dog to live that long.
怎么了
What?
再见 小男孩
Good-bye, little boy.
我知道
I know.
再见 美丽的孩子
Good-bye, beautiful boy.
我知道有人会为你而来的
I know someone will come for you.
灵魂伴侣吗
A spirit-mate?
不 他在等待一个男人
No. He"s waiting for a man.
乔瑟夫 你是个医生
Joseph, you"re a doctor.
这是我的幻想
Is it my imagination,
还是你的老二会因老化而萎缩
or does your dick shrink when you get older?
你是说"你的老二"
When you say "your dick"...
不 成年人的老二
No, mature dicks, in general, dicks.
我想我看到他了
I think I see him.
你好 警长
Hey! Sheriff!
-乔瑟夫·温特 我们能谈谈吗 -谁
-Joseph Winter. Could we talk? -Who?
乔瑟夫·温特
Joseph Winter.
听着 明天是星期一
Well, look, tomorrow"s Monday.
乔 我会在办公室一整天
I"ll be in the office all day, Joe.
我了解 打扰你了 但是个紧急状况
Yeah, no, I understand. I"m sorry about that, but it"s an emergency.
你是那位医生吧 他是谁
You"re the doctor, right? Who"s that?
-未来的妹婿
-Future brother-in-law.
什么紧急状况 乔
Well, what"s the emergency, Joe?
我们的狗不见了
We lost our dog.
其实大家都叫我 乔瑟夫
Yeah, actually, they call me Joseph,
这我比较喜欢
which I prefer.
他太太和你的警♥察♥谈过了 但没有多大进展
His wife talked to your deputy, but she didn"t get too far.
那应该是雀兹 他想要我的位子 你懂吗
Yeah, that"d be Chaz. He wants my job, you know,
若不是会妨碍滑雪季和打猎季
if it didn"t interfere with ski season or hunting season
或是酒醉季
or getting drunk season.
你不见的是哪种狗
What kind of dog did you lose?
杂种狗 我太太救过他一次
A mutt. My wife rescued him.
什么狗
A what?
杂种狗
A mutt!
等我上去那边
Look, let me come over there,
你就可以对听力好的耳朵说话
and you can talk to me on my good ear, okay?
今天我休假
This is my day off!
是 这我知道
Yeah, yeah, I realize that.
事情都发生在高速公路上吗 在雪中
This all happened on the freeway, did it? In the snow?
在一月
In January.
我敢说你太太一定很有种
Well, your wife must have some brass balls I"m telling you.
你女儿嫁给一位兽医 对吧
And your daughter, she married the veterinarian, did she?
昨天 在我家
Yesterday, at our place.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝他们开心
Hope they"re happy.
怎么了 你哪边痛
What is it? Where does it hurt?
肾结石
Kidney stone.
好 我们带你去诊所
Okay, let"s get you to a clinic.
不 我自己走
No, I can move. I can...
好 你到这边
Okay, you get this side.

Okay.
我自己来
I can make it! I can make it I can make it.
别被钓竿钩到了
Don"t get hung up on the hook here.
走吧 小子
Come on, boy. Come on.
-牵着我的狗 -来吧 我牵到了
-Bring my dogs. -Come on. I got "em.
-牵着我的狗 -我会
-Bring my dogs! -I will.
变老真的很糟 乔
Gettin" old really sucks, Joe.
你不老 你60岁吗
You"re not old. What are you, 60?
63.
该死的第五颗肾结石
My fifth goddamn stone.
或许这颗会迅速排出
Maybe this one will pass quickly.
或许在下周的结肠镜检查前会消失
Maybe it"ll be over in time for my colonoscopy next week.
你不会想错过的
You wouldn"t want to miss that.
你是个医生
You"re a doctor.
你何不想个更好的方式来检查
Why don"t you come up with a better way to do that?
那样我就发财了
I"d make a fortune.
我不想无礼
I don"t want to be insulting,
但你
but just... Man, you just...
你的摄护腺抗原是多少
What"s your PSA?
1 2
1.2.
你很幸运
You"re lucky.
你的好胆固醇如何
How"s your good cholesterol?
我只有坏的
I only have bad.
你是哪种医生
What kind of doctor are you?
脊椎外科医师
Spine surgeon.
他们何时开始不让你参与交易
When do they start pushing you out of that deal?
-飚车吧 乔 -好
-Let"s boogie, Joe. -Okay.
全速冲去诊所
Clinic!
-收到 -放下锤子
-Got you. -Hammer down.

Hey.
走 贝斯 我们进去吧
Come on, Beth, let"s go inside.
走吧
Come on.
变冷了
It"s getting chilly.
那只狗
Well, the dog.
妳饿的话 那里可以坐
There"s a place for you if you"re hungry.
贝斯 妳应该吃点东西
Beth, you should eat something.
菲威会出现的 贝斯
Freeway is gonna show up, Beth.
他有芯片 项圈
He has the microchip. He has the collar.
我们到处贴了传♥单♥
We"ve got flyers everywhere.
电台也不停地呼吁
It"s about the only thing playing on the radio.
那些想听音乐的听众都在抱怨了
They"re getting complaints from people who"d like to hear a little music.
我们已经尽力了
We"ve done everything we can.
有人会找到他 并打给我们
Someone will find him and call.
来谈谈明天吧
Let"s talk about tomorrow.
我第一个预约在11点
My first appointments at 11:00
布莱恩大约从中午开始
and Bryan has rounds starting at noon.
也就是说贝斯 布莱恩和我
So that means Beth, Bryan and I
必须在六点半以前前往机场
have to leave for the airport no later than 6:30.
潘妮 卡门晚点开车载你们去机场
Penny, Carmen can drive you guys to the airport later on.
我不走
I"m not leaving.
宝贝 你想做什么
Honey, what are you gonna do?
你不能整天四处游走 喊他的名字
You can"t walk around all day calling his name.
我赞成再留一天
I"m up for another day.
我们不会留贝斯独自在这
We"re not leaving Beth up here alone.
我不是要留贝斯一个人
I"m not saying to leave Beth alone.
听着 我觉得这很好
Look, I think that"s great.
如果你们愿意留下 那很棒
If you guys feel you can stay, that"s cool.
非常好
That"s fine. Yeah.
对你来说很棒
It"s very nice of you.
但世界持续运转 布莱恩和我
The world goes on, though. Bryan and I,
我们有责任回去
we do have responsibilities to get back to.
我想要实际一点
I"m trying to be realistic.
却让我变成一个无感的笨蛋吗
What, that makes me the insensitive clod?
没错
Yes,
我失踪的话你会离开吗
Would you be leaving if I were missing?
太荒谬了 事情不一样
That"s ridiculous. It"s nothing like that.
-你会吗 -我甚至不想说动听的话
-Would you? -I"m not even gonna dignify that.
-说动听的话 -什么事情对你来说都是危机
-Dignify... -That everything is crisis with you.
根本没有程度的差别
There"s no sense of proportion.
你还是不懂 对吧
You just don"t get it, do you?
什么 我不懂什么
What? What is it I don"t get?
我们失去的不是人 而是狗
We haven"t lost a person. We"ve lost a dog.
爱就是爱
Love is love.
跟是不是狗无关
It doesn"t matter if it"s a dog.
我知道你爱那只狗 你认为难道我没发现
Yeah, I know you love the dog. You don"t think I"ve noticed
比起我你更在乎他吗
that you care more about him than you do about me?
天阿 乔瑟夫 我不敢相信你会这么想
Jesus, Joseph, I don"t believe you"re making this about you.

Mom.
当我救了 菲威
When I rescued Freeway,
我对他和我自己许下誓言
I made a promise to him and to myself
我会好好照顾他
that I was gonna take care of him.
他已经受够多苦了
He"d suffered enough already,
我想要弥补他
and I wanted to make it up to him.
结果我却让他失望了
But now I"ve let him down.
你如何让他失望
How? How have you let him down?
我不该让你带他出门
I never should have let you take him out.
我遛了那只狗不下100次
I have walked that dog 100 times.
我知道 在市区的街上牵着狗炼
I know. On a leash, around the block, in the city,
你还一边在讲手♥机♥
while you were talking on your phone.
我想 菲威 是我们的狗
I thought Freeway was our dog.
你从没花时间在他身上
You never paid attention to him.
你对病人的了解
You know more about your patients
比你对这个家还要多
than you do about your own family.
我现在不想谈这个
I"m not having this conversation now.
妳失去理性了
You"re irrational.
我只要吹声口哨
I would have had that whistle,
他就回到我身边
and he would have come back to me.
但他现在不见了
But now he"s gone.
就我所知 他可能在某处受苦
And for all I know, he may be suffering somewhere.
他可能备受惊吓 我不知道 他可能死了
He"s probably terrified. I don"t know. He may be dead.
他没有死
He"s not dead.
-菲威还活着 -什么
-Freeway is alive. -What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我确定他还活着
I am certain he"s alive.
你确定
You"re certain?
我没跟你们说过 但我能找到一些东西
I never told you this, but I find things.
怎样的东西
What kind of things?
遗失的东西 有时候有生命
Missing things. Sometimes living things.
你是说像侦探一样吗
You mean like a detective?
我曾曾祖母是卢明妮莎女士
My great-great-grandmother was Madame Luminitsa.
你们可能听过她
You"ve probably heard of her.
我是吉普赛人
I am of the Romany people.
吉普赛人
Gypsies?
我妈那一边
On my mother"s side.
我爸是个瑜珈修行者
My father is a yogi.
我家的女人都有个天赋
The women in my family, they have a gift.
我们看得见东西
We see things.
你们觉得难以置信
You find it hard to believe.
非吉普赛人总是这样
Gadje always do.
但我可以帮你们找菲威
But I can help you find Freeway.
非吉普赛人
Gadje?
怎么找
How?
当我发现 杰哥 是我的灵魂伴侣时
When I realized Django was my spirit-mate,
我可以完全了解动物的世界
the animal world became visible to me.
而不是蔬菜和矿物的世界
As opposed to the vegetable and mineral worlds?
谁是 杰哥
Now, who"s Django?
那是卡门的狗 他活了24岁
That was Carmen"s dog. He lived to be 24.
之后我的天赋在体内苏醒
It was then that the gift blossomed in me.
第三只眼完全打开
My third eye truly opened.
杰哥 感觉到什么 我也感觉得到
What Django felt, I felt.
我和他环游世界 看见他所见的
I traveled through the world with him, seeing what he saw.
那他看见什么
And what did he see?
他看到事物的本质
He saw things for what they are.
他和生命能量连结在一起
He was connected to the prana.
生命能量
The prana.
闭嘴乔瑟夫 你真是个跟屁虫
Shut up, Joseph. You"re such a tight ass.
你一定要这么肤浅吗
Do you have to be so one-dimensional?
原谅我活在这个空间里
Excuse me for living in this dimension.
卡门
Carmen.
你有看到他吗 他还好吗
Do you see him? is he all right?
贝斯 你在开玩笑吗
Beth, are you kidding me?
你能看到他在看什么吗
Can you see what he sees?
-可以 -你看到什么
-Yes. -What do you see?
我看到树
I see trees
还有一个小屋充满建设器材 还有山
and a shed with construction equipment in it and mountains.
真是精确
Wow. That really pinpoints it.
我看见一个红发女人 她
I see a redheaded woman. She...
菲威正看着一个红发女人
What, Freeway"s looking at a redheaded woman?
她有可能喂过他
She may have fed him.
菲威可能和她有些互动
He had some kind of interaction with her.
我们该怎么做
What should we do?

Yeah.
回去睡觉
Go to bed.
什么 今晚要结束了吗
What, are you closing for the night?
到了白天 一切会更明朗
In the morning, everything will be much clearer.
我需要休息你们也是
I need rest. And so do you.
等一下
Wail,
我们应该要等多久
How long are we supposed to wait?
这是 菲威 的毛发
This is Freeway"s hair.
把这个贴近你的心脏
Keep this close to your heart.
菲威 会感受到我们的担心
Freeway will feel our concern.
我们要和这个一起睡吗
Are we supposed to sleep with this?
对我而言这很合理
Makes sense to me.
我的能用袋子装吗
Could I have mine in a baggie?
-当然 -谢谢
-Sure. -Thanks.
卡门 为何你让她重燃希望
Carmen, why are you getting her hopes up?
吉普赛把戏
Gypsy trick.
所以你要在早晨离开吗
So you"re leaving in the morning, aren"t you?
我必须走可以的话我也想留下
I have to. I"d stay if I could.
法尔乐在等你
Violet is expecting you.
不是法尔乐 我有病人要看
No, not Violet. I have patients to see.
我们流传一句话
My people have a saying.
那些不把拖车从淤泥推出的人
"Those who don"t push the caravan from the muck
也将成为烂泥
"become one with the muck,"
谢谢 这句话很好懂
Thank you. That"s very understanding.
再见
Good-bye.
贝斯 你在做什么
Beth, what are you doing?
我在找夜视镜 我给你的圣诞礼物
I"m looking for those night-vision glasses I got you for Christmas,
或许还在同一个盒子里
They"re probably still in the same box.
贝斯 妳需要休息
Beth, you have to get some rest.
妳听过 卢明妮莎 小姐
You heard Miss Luminitska.
我给你抗焦虑药吃吧
Let me get you a Xanax.
你认为卡门不可能知道
You think it"s impossible
一些你不懂的事吗
Carmen might actually know something you don"t?
关于 菲威 我很怀疑
About Freeway? Doubtful.
除非她绑♥架♥了菲威
Unless she kidnapped him.
她给我希望 或许她真有天赋
She"s given me hope. Maybe she has a gift. And unlike you,
才不像你 我不认为我知道任何事
I don"t think I know everything about everything.
为什么你要攻击我 我又没有犯罪
Why are you turning on me? I didn"t commit a crime.
一个人一生中有几个重要时刻
There are a few pivotal moments in a person"s life,
会做出完全正确或错误的反应
where one reacts exactly right or completely wrong.
我忘了带口哨
I forgot the whistle.
但这不是我想说的
But that"s not what I"m talking about.
这段时间你很难受 我们都是
This is a difficult time for you. For both of us.
特别是女人
And especially for a woman,
有一些身体变化会影响一切
there are physical changes that affect everything.
教我如何做一个女人
Tell me about being a woman.
我认为妳之所以生气不是因为我
I think that the anger you"re feeling is not actually about me.
是因为荷尔蒙
It"s hormonal.
不 跟更年期无关
No, it"s not menopause.
绝对是你的关系
It actually is about you.
我们家的男人都有个天赋
Zee men in my family have a geeft.
他们能找到别人找不到的东西
They find things that no one else can find, Gadje.
找到了
Gadje.
-喂 -爸
-Hello? -Dad"
葛芮丝 你吓了我一跳
Grace. Gracie, you surprised me.
-什么意思 -这里现在是清晨五点
-What do you mean? -Well, it"s 5:00 in the morning here.
-是吗 -对
-It is? -Yeah.
天啊 你说得对 我算错了 回去睡吧
Oh, God, you"re right. I counted wrong. Go back to sleep.
不用 我醒了
No, no, no, no. I was up.
跟我说说波拉波拉岛
Tell me about Bora-Bora.
太不可思议了
Amazing.
你一定要找一天来这
You"ve got to come here someday.
爸 山姆和我一直在聊婚礼的事
Dad, Sam and I can"t stop talking about the wedding.
完全是我们想要的
It was just what we hoped.
我知道你不希望菲威出席典礼
And I know you didn"t want Freeway in the ceremony,
但你得承认 真的很温馨
but you have to admit, it was sweet.
妈还好吗
How"s Mom?
她很好 她没事
She"s great. She"s fine.
真的 她没事吗 没任何沮丧
Really? Is she doing okay? No big letdown?
山姆娶你让她松了一口气
She"s relieved that Sam took you off our hands.
你们什么时候回去
When are you going back?
晚一点
Later on.
好 我们要去吃晚餐了 但我想跟妈说句话
Okay, well, we"re going to dinner, but! want to talk to Mom.
你醒来再打给她
Call her when you wake up.
-好 帮我抱抱她 -当然
-Okay, give her a hug for me. -Sure.
给菲威一些掉在地上的鲑鱼
And give Freeway some of that salmon that fell on the floor
那是他的奖赏
He"s earned it.
没问题 甜心 你好好玩
You got it, cookie. You just have fun.
爱你
Okay, love you.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.

Hello?
我也这么想
I thought so.
谢啦
Thanks.
太棒了
This is good.
我在想象一个瀑布
I was picturing a waterfall.
现在有个登山客看到一只狗在贝尔克里克瀑布上
Now a hiker saw a dog above Bear Creek Falls.
你留下是有原因的
There"s a reason you stayed,
但那跟你想的不一样
but it"s not the one you think.
我留下来是为了帮忙找狗
No, I stayed to help find the dog.
很好
Good.
罗素 我们需要你帮忙去找那位红发女子
Russell will need your help finding the redheaded woman.
我应该要去找红发女子
I"m supposed to find the redheaded woman?
没错 你们两个会做这件事
Yes, it will take both of you to do it.
好 那我们该去哪找
Okay. Where are we supposed to look?
我看到一间绿色房♥子
I"m seeing a green house.
不 黄色的 不太清楚
No, yellow. It"s unclear.
-在一条以树命名的街上 -好
-On a street named for a tree. -Okay.
树 我要前往贝尔克里克
A tree. Well, yeah, I"m gonna head up to Bear Creek.
我陪你去
Yeah, I"m gonna go with you.
不是用那样的膝盖
Well, not with that knee.
请你跟我来 我需要你的协助
No, you, please, come with me. I need your help,
我能陪贝斯去
Well, I could go with Beth.
或是我跟着罗素
Or I could stick with Russell.
我不介意自己去
I don"t mind going alone.
不行
No.
你好 乔瑟夫
Hey, Joseph.
菲威
Freeway!
我不懂你为何不跟我说话
I don"t understand why you"re not talking to me.
我回来是为了陪在你身边
I came back because I wanted to be here for you.
找 菲威 这我能理解
I understand searching for Freeway.
但 卡门 的鬼话
But this Carmen crap?
这是巫毒
It"s voodoo.
但如果继续搜寻会让你好一点
But if another day of searching is gonna make you feel better,
我在这里支持你
I"m here to support you.
我们能暂停说话一阵子吗
Could we just not talk for a while?
我不需要说话
I don"t need to talk.
我认为有些时候两人独处很好
I think it"s good for two people to have quiet time together,
可以抚平情绪之类的
to heal, to smooth out the feathers or whatever.
葛芮丝 打来
Grace called.
-什么 -对
-What? -Yeah.
-什么时候 -早上 你在睡觉
-When? -This morning. You were sleeping.
你没跟她说 菲威 的事吧
You didn"t tell her about Freeway, did you?
当然没有
Of course not.
-她说了什么 -他们玩得很开心
-What did she say? -They"re having a great time.
他们爱死婚礼了
They loved the wedding.
还有吗
Anything else?
她问你在干吗
She asked how you"re doing.
借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
等等
Oh, hey!
你有在上面看到狗吗
You didn"t happen to see a dog up there, did you?
-有 -有吗
-Yeah. -You did?
像这样
Like that?
有可能
Yeah, could be.
这条小路会通到哪里
Where exactly does this trail go?
通往波葛多里 会再绕回来
It heads up towards Purgatory, then loops back.
-再绕回来 -怎么绕
-Come on. -It loops back? How is it?
自然会绕回来
It"s radical.
你觉得你会结婚吗
Do you think you"ll ever get married?
可能吧
Perhaps.
我敢说你诱惑男人绝对没问题
I"m sure you have no trouble attracting men.
他们像一群苍蝇 但谁要苍蝇
They swarm like flies, but who wants a fly?
我是个热情的女人 很难找到一个男人
I"m a passionate woman. It"s not easy to find a man
能够在性方面配合我
who can keep up with me sexually.
-像我们这样的女人很难 -对
-Yeah, it"s tough for women like us. -Yeah.
有一个 但他是扒手
There was one, But he was a pickpocket.
我家人受不了这点
My family would not tolerate that.
-当然不行 -工作不稳定
-No, of course not. -It"s not steady work.
罗素非常讨喜
Russell is very cheerful.
他能配合你吗
Can he keep up with you?
你为何觉得他讨喜
Why do you think he"s so cheerful?
你要我帮你接吗
Do you want me to get that?
我来
I got it.

Okay.
-喂 -你在干吗
-Yeah? -What are you doing?
现在吗
Right now?
我们要前往波葛多里
We"re way the hell up toward Purgatory.
那是哪里
Where"s that?
在贝尔克里克上面
Above Bear Creek.
有一个路人说他看到一只狗
Yeah, we met a guy who saw a dog.
你听起来像是心脏病发作
Okay, you sound like you"re having a heart attack.
-我跟贝斯说一下 -等等
-Let me talk to Beth. -Hold on.
-贝斯 -干吗
-Beth. -What?
-潘妮找你 -好
-Penny, for you. -Okay.
-你好 潘妮 -他听起来糟透了
-Hi, Penny. -He sounds terrible.
不管你感觉如何 别逼死他
No matter what you"re feeling, don"t kill him.
你在哪里
Where are you, anyway?
我在缆车下面
I"m underneath the gondola.
卡门预视到流动厕所就离开了
Carmen had a vision about porta-potties and took off.
我想她要回来了
I think she"s coming back.
别担心 我一小时后去找你
Don"t worry, I"ll check in with you in an hour.
别喝那么快
Don"t drink that so fast.
你喝太多了
That"s drinking too much.
老天
God, really.
小心点
Careful.
我爱死了
I love this.
我们像警♥察♥一样在工作
We"re on the job, like those cop partners.
我是头发斑白的老人
I"m the grizzled old guy, and you"re the young kid
你是自以为是的小伙子
who thinks he knows everything.
老一辈之所以愤恨
You mean the one the older one resents
是因为年轻人比较聪明
cause the younger one"s actually smarter?
对 在你拯救我之前
Yeah, until you save my life.
你知道的 卡门 说
You know, Carmen said there was...
房♥子是黄色或绿色的
The house was either yellow or green.
她有可能搞胡涂了
I don"t know. Maybe she"s confused.
或许她真的是吉普赛人
Yeah, maybe she"s really a Gypsy.
你觉得她是假的
You think she"s faking?
美女总是能侥幸脱逃
Beautiful women get away with a lot of shit.

Hello?
卡门
Carmen?
我不确定房♥子的颜色
I am not sure about the color of the house.
我的讯息混在一起了
I"m getting mixed messages.
跟蓝色有关的东西
Something about blue.
蓝色 好
Blue, okay.
别失去信念
Don"t lose faith.
喂 卡门
Hello? Carmen?
-怎么了 -她的讯息混在一起
-What? -She"s getting mixed messages,
跟蓝色有关的东西
something about blue.
好 好
Okay...okay.
天啊 或许我们该走另一条路
God, maybe we should have just taken... I don"t know, the other trail.
-往上的那条 -不要
-The one that went up? No, no, no. -No, because...
走那条今晚就要在外面过夜
If we"d done that, we"d be sleeping out here tonight.
我们要往下走
No, we"ve got to get down.
但我们现在不知道在哪
But we don"t know where we are,
或许我们要走原路回去
so maybe we should backtrack or... I don"t know.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
亲爱的 我们在这五个小时了
Dear, we"ve been out here for about five hours.
-是啊 -走回头路一定也要这么久
-Yeah. -It"ll take at least that long to get back by backtracking.
-你怎么知道 -快四点了 天色就快暗了
-How do you know? -It"s almost 4:00 now. it"s gonna be dark
-再过几个小时 -我知道天要黑了
-in a couple of hours... -I know it"s gonna be dark,
但你怎么知道这是往下走而不是走入森林里
but how do you know this is going down and not just deeper into the woods?
-我们沿着溪走 溪流总是往下流
-We"re following the creek. Creeks always run downhill.
我认为我们要打电♥话♥
I think we should call someone.
什么 要说什么
What? And say what?
-说我们迷路了 -我们没有迷路
-And say that we"re lost. -We"re not lost.
-看到那边了吗 -什么
-See over there? -What? Yeah.
那里是威尔森山
There. That"s Mount Wilson.
那代表什么 你能从犹他看到威尔森山
Yeah, which means what? You can see Mount Wilson from Utah.
该死 手♥机♥快没电了
Oh, shit. My battery is way down.
拜托 别这样
Please, come en, come on.
-你要说什么 -我只是要跟他们说
-What are you gonna say? -Well, I"m just gonna tell them
如果再一小时没我们的消息
that if they haven"t heard from us in an hour,
他们就要打给搜救队
they should call Search and Rescue.
真尴尬 你太慌张了
That"s embarrassing. You"re panicking.
-潘妮 -你好
-Penny! -Hi.
感谢老天 不 我很开心
Penny, oh, God. Thank God. No, I"m so happy.
听着 这只手♥机♥快没电了
Listen, I just didn"t think this phone was gonna work.
-你们在哪里 -我觉得我们迷路了
-Where are you guys? -I don"t know. I think we"re lost.
如果再一小时没我们的消息
Listen, if you don"t hear from us in an hour...
潘妮
Penny?
潘妮 真该死
Penny? Oh, shoot!
贝斯
Beth?
贝斯
Beth?
走失
Lost...
手♥机♥没电了 你能快点打开你的吗
The phone is dead, honey. Can you please turn yours on, quick?
该死
Shoot.
可恶 已经开机了 我忘了关机
Damn. It"s already on. I forgot to turn it off.
乔瑟夫 发生了什么
Joseph, What happened?
潘妮听着 我得说快一点
Penny, listen, listen, I"ve got to talk fast.
不需要紧张 威尔森山在我们左边
There"s no reason to panic, but we got Mount Wilson on our left,
我们从贝尔克里克出发
and we started out from Bear Creek, so that means that right now,
我们被夹在两个 潘妮
we are somewhere between those two... Penny?
乔瑟夫
Joseph?
乔瑟夫
Joseph!
真该死 真该死
Shit... shit...
真该死
shit!
你在慌张
You"re panicking.
我们在讨论她时 什么事让她打电♥话♥来
What made her call right then, right when we were talking about her?
吉普赛的把戏
Gypsy shit.
真诡异
It"s weird.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
海格特派你们来的吗
Did Hector send you guys?
不是 我们的狗走失了
No, no, we lost our dog.
我们听说你可能看过他
And we heard you might have seen him, you know?
小蓝 乖一点
Blue, behave. Blue.
我有看到海报 但我不记得有没有看到 菲威
I seen this poster, but I don"t recall seeing Freeway his self.
我想想 你知道吗
Let me think. You know what?
你听过克里斯帝邦荷吗
Ever heard of Christus Bonheur?
没有 女士
No, ma"am.
你♥爸♥真迷人 现学现卖♥♥
Your dad"s a charmer. Watch and learn.
是的 女士
Yes, ma"am.
我一眼就看得出你们是父子
I could tell you two was father and son right away.
你们长得真像
You"re so much alike.
-克里斯帝 -克里斯帝邦荷
-Christus... -Christus Bonheur,
顺带一提 他是个冷血疯子
a stone-cold psycho, if you want to know.
那个败败类身边总有一群野狗围着
That degenerate"s always got a bunch of loose dogs hanging around.
前几天在城里看到他 很不寻常
Seen him in town the other day, which is unusual.
我们要去哪找他 女士
Now, where could we find him, ma"am?
他在来这的路上有间肮脏的小屋
He"s got a filthy shack halfway to nowhere.
从北佛克转进响尾蛇小路那里
You know where you turn off North Fork to Rattlesnake Trail?
就在小母牛17后面
Up behind 17 Heifers?
小母牛17 我知道那里
17 Heifers? Yeah, I know where that is.
感激不尽 女士
Much obliged, ma"am.
和小蓝
Blue.
谢谢你 女士
All right, thank you, ma"am.
如果开到松鼠路 就开过头了
Hey, if you hit Squirrel Head, you gone too far.

Okay.
你很会放电嘛 罗素
All right. You know how to lay on the charm, Russell.
我只是突然有南方口音而已
I just all of a sudden had a Southern accent.
你听过飞蚊症吗
Did you ever hear of floaters?
有 在你眼睛里吗
Yeah, in your eye?
我直到上星期才听说
I never heard of them till last week.
结果下半辈子都会跟着我
Now I got "em for the rest of my life.
这没什么 年纪大了都会有
It"s no big deal. Older people get them.
没关系 你的大脑会协调
It"s fine. Your brain will adjust.
你根本就不会发现他们
You won"t even notice them.
我不确定这是不是好主意
You know, I"m not sure this is such a good idea.
或许我们该找警♥察♥来
You think maybe we should get a deputy or something?
不用
No,
我们只是要上去那跟克里斯帝来场男人的对谈
we"re just gonna go up there and talk to old Christus, man-to-man.
你是说跟冷血疯子对谈
You mean, stone-cold-psycho-to-man?
我的经验是
Well, my experience...
我常常在外面谈事情 布莱恩
And I"ve been around quite a bit, Bryan...
大多数的人不想惹麻烦
Is that most people don"t want trouble.
老克里斯帝可能会很开心有个伴
In fact, old Christus will probably be happy to have some company.
或许吧
Maybe.
我爸为了他的学生离开我们
My father left us for one of his students,
一点也不管潘妮和我的死活
never lifted a finger for Penny or me.
那家伙还是伦理学教授
And the guy is an ethics professor.
若不是乔瑟夫 我没有办法念医学院
Hadn"t been for Joseph, I couldn"t have gone to medical school.
你希望你妈跟大富翁交往吧
I bet you wish your mom was dating a millionaire, huh?
不是大富翁 罗素 只要有工作维生就好了
Not a millionaire, Russell, okay? Just someone who"s making a living.
妈为了资遣费那么辛苦
I mean, Mom worked hard for that buyout money.
她没必要为了你动用那笔钱
She shouldn"t have to support you with it.
如果你的事业赚不到钱怎么办
What happens if the Pigeon and the Truck doesn"t make any money, huh?
你有认识喜欢喝热啤酒的人吗
Do you actually know anyone who likes warm beer?
一定行得通 总是如此
It"ll all work out. I"ll Always.
不是这样的
No, it doesn"t!
我爱你妈 我会好好照顾她
I love your mother, and I"m gonna take care of her.
我从15岁就开始工作 要找工作一定找得到
And I"ve been working since I was 15 so I can always find a job.
酒吧会经营得很好
And the pub is gonna do just great,
你不用为了投资感到压力
but you shouldn"t feel any pressure to buy in.
我没有
Well, I don"t.
我认为投资的人都能大赚一笔
Yeah, well, I think everybody who invests is gonna make a lot of money.
为什么 因为万事皆可达
Why? Why? "Cause anything"s possible?
那是我的座右铭 万事皆可达
That"s my motto. Anything"s possible.
有蛇
Snake!
他要离开了 别惹他
He"s leaving. Don"t piss him off.
你要放轻松
You got to relax.
我们没有手电筒 没有衣服 我们什么都没有
We"ve got no flashlight. We"ve got no clothes. We"ve got nothing.
我们离开时天气晴朗又热
It was hot and sunny when we left.
你说我们只去几个小时
You said we were only gonna be gone a couple of hours...
对 都是我的错 我们两个都搞砸了 可以吗
Right, it"s my fault. Look, we both screwed up, okay?
你为何总不承认自己犯的错
Why can"t you ever admit you"ve made a mistake?
我想这是基因问题 来自你♥爸♥
No, I guess it"s genetically impossible, given your father.
-我一点也不像他 -那你说一个你犯过的错误
-I"m not like him. -Well, then name one mistake you"ve made.
除了跟你一起出来之外吗
Besides coming out here with you?
我不去思考错误
I don"t think in terms of mistakes.
我为一切负责 这是医生该做的
I take responsibility for everything. That"s what doctors do.
没错 我都忘了你是医生
That"s right. I forgot. You"re a doctor.
过去八分钟内你还没提过呢
You hadn"t mentioned it in the last eight minutes.
又来了"医生自认为是神"
Here we go. "Doctors think they"re gods
"医生是个自我中心的自私鬼"
"Doctors are self-absorbed egomaniacs."
-还有满脑子屎 -医生满脑子屎
-And full of shit. -Doctors are full of shit?
我说的不是医生 我说的是你
No, I am not talking about doctors. I am talking about you.
我有把我的工作排在你和女儿们之前吗
Have I ever put my work before you or the girls?
好 有时候
Okay, sometimes.
我在帮别人的脊椎开刀让他们免去一辈子的痛苦时
When I"m doing surgery on someone"s spine to relieve them of a life of pain,
我将工作放在第一顺位
I have put my work first.
女儿们都懂 她们从不抱怨
The girls always understood, and they never complained.
我们住的是同一栋房♥子吗
Were we living in the same house?
-你有看到 菲威 吗 -没有
-You see Freeway? -No.
等一下 狗要过来了
Wait, wait. The dogs are coming.
他们就在那
They"re right there.
慢慢站起来
Stand slowly.
别动得太快
Don"t move too fast.
-大伙好 -大家好
-Hey, buddies! -Hi, buddies.
-嘿 -嗨 你们好
-Hey- -Hi, guys.
-太棒了 真是乖孩子 -是啊
-Beautiful. What a sweetheart. -Yep.
闭嘴
Shut Up!
邦荷先生 我是 布莱恩 这位是罗素
Mr. Bonheur, I"m Bryan. This is Russell.
无意打扰您 但我们在找一只狗
Yeah, we don"t mean to bother you, but we"re looking for a dog.
这些是我的狗
These is my dogs.
他们都长得好漂亮
And a handsome bunch they are, too.
我们的狗可能跑来这谈恋爱了
Yeah, we thought maybe our dog had wandered up here and fallen in love.
-他没有 -我们知道要前来打扰
-He didn"t. -Okay, well, we knew we"d be intruding,
所以带了东西给你
so we got you a little something
希望你能带我们四处瞧瞧
in the hopes that you might show us around.
我们不知道你喝什么酒
Now, we didn"t know what you drink,
但大多数人都喜欢苏格兰威士忌
but most men enjoy a good scotch whiskey, so...
滚出我的地盘
Get off my land.
这不是单一麦
It"s not a single malt,
因为喝单一麦的人不是为了味道
because people who drink that don"t do it for the taste.
而是为了宣示他们的身分
They do it to make a statement about who they are.
但对你而言 这不是重点
But for you, sir, that is not an issue.
闭嘴
Shut Up!
现在马上给我滚
Now get the hell out of here.
站住 娘娘腔
Hold it, ass-wipe.
别逼我拿出猎枪
Don"t make me get out my shotgun.
别逼我拿出格洛克手♥枪♥
Don"t make me get out my Glock.
菲威
Freeway!
-放开我 -你臭死了
-Get off me! -Jeez, you stink!
菲威
Freeway!
该死
Shit.
我的酒吧不准两种人进去
There are two things that I won"t allow in my pub,
闹事者和发臭的人
and that"s a troublemaker and a man who stinks.
所以你如果到了阿马哈
So if you"re ever in Omaha,
你离派崔和普烙远一点
you stay away from the Partridge and the Plough!
靠你这么近 我快撑不下去了
I don"t think I can be this close to you much longer.
闭嘴
Shut Up!
罗素
Russell!
快走 快点
Let"s go! Come on!
该死 罗素
Shit. Russell?
-你没事吧 -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
带我去冲个澡
Get me to a shower.
走吧
Come on.
我猜那废物念过哈佛
Man, figures the son of a bitch went to Harvard.
他们总是会让你知道 不是吗
They always got to let you know about it too, don"t they?
你快看
Look at that.
-你看 -老天
-Look at that. -Holy shit.
他们是什么
What are they?
他们是公羊 可能会很棘手
Those are rams, and they can be nasty.
不是山羊吗 山羊很小只
But aren"t they goats? Goats are small.
-不 他们是绵羊 -会咬人吗
-No, they"re sheep. -Do they bite?
-不会 他们用撞的 -我的天
-No, they ram. -Oh, my God.
但可以控制他们
But they can be controlled.
小狗用叫声就能控制他们
Little dogs control them just by yapping.
-真的吗 -对
-Really? -Yeah, yeah.
我把他们吓跑 你躲在后面
I"ll scare them off. You go back and hide.
-现在吗 -去躲起来
-Right now? -Stay hidden, yes.
-但你没事吧 -我没事
-Okay, but are you all right? -I"ll be fine.

Okay, all right.
天啊 小心点
Oh, God! Be careful!
交给我
I"ll take care of it.
走开
Go away!
去死吧
Hey, go on with you! Go!
滚回去
Go back!
回去找你的同伴
Go back to your friends!
羊群
Flock!
羊群 滚回你的羊群
Flock! Go back to your flock!
滚回去
Go back!
他们离开了吗
Are they leaving?
还没
Not yet.
甜心 有用吗
Honey, did it work?
-甜心 -该死
-Honey? -Oh, shit!
不会吧
No!
小心
Oh, careful!
感谢老天 你没事
Thank God you"re all right!
我们当然没事
Of course we"re okay.
嗨 甜心
Hi, sweetheart.
我的天 发生什么事
Oh, my God. What happened?
说来话长 怎么了
It"s a long story. What"s wrong?
贝斯 和 乔瑟夫 走丢了
Beth and Joseph are lost.
救援队正在找他们
Search and Rescue is looking for them.
我确定 贝斯 和 乔瑟夫 没事
I"m sure Beth and Joseph are fine.
-这两位跟我说的一样吧 -对
-Was I right about these two? -Yes.
贝斯 和 乔瑟夫 又冷又湿
Beth and Joseph are cold and wet,
但他们很快就会回来了
but they"ll be back here shortly.
我煮了汤 进去吧
I made soup. Go in.
-谢谢 -喝一点
-Thank you. -Get some.
我再跟你说经过
I know. I"ll tell you about it.
等一下 我们往上走
Hold on! Let"s head back up!
没事的 公羊走远了
We got to be well past the rams by now!
好 甜心 要看路
All right. Honey, watch your step.
这里很滑
It"s slippery here!
撑住
Hold on!
你能走慢一点吗
Will you slow down a little bit?
老天
Oh, God.
-我不想失去你 -不会
-I don"t want to lose you. -No.
我们往上走 走回小路
Let"s head back up! Back to the trail!
好 但等一下
Okay. But, here, wait.
先抓紧这里的树枝再走
Just grab hold of this branch right here before you step!
往这走
Right this way.
这里
Right here!

Okay, okay, okay. Yeah, yeah.
天啊 乔瑟夫 你没事吧
Oh, God! No, Joseph, are you okay?
你在哪
Where are you?
天啊
God !
乔瑟夫 我来了
Joseph, I"m coming!
乔 我来了
Joe! I"m coming!
怎么了
What is it? What"s wrong?
跟我说
Tell me!
对不起
I"m sorry!
我的肩膀
My shoulder.
-你要把它接回去 -接回去
-You"re gonna have to put it back. -Put it back?
-脱臼了 -什么
-It"s dislocated. -What?
你要把肱骨推回关节窝里
You have to put the humerus back into the glenoid socket.
不 我办不到
No, no, no, really, I cannot do that.
把你送到医院去 好吗
Let"s just get you to the hospital, all right?
不 你现在就得做 在肌肉变紧绷之前
No, you have to do it now, before the muscles tighten.
好 那你的手臂怎么办
All right, just, what about your arm?
如果搞砸了怎么办 如果你再也不能动刀呢
What if it ruins it? What if you never operate again, Joe?
-甜心 -你办得到
-Honey... -You can do it.
你必须照我说的做
You just have to do exactly what I say.
-好吗 -好
-All right? -Yes"
首先 让我坐起来
First, get me sitting.

Okay.
好 甜心
All right, honey.
我要你将这只手臂弯成直角
All right, now I need you to bend this arm until it"s in a right angle.
你确定要这样做
Are you sure about this?
专心一点 我会帮你 好吗
Now, pay attention. I"m going to help you, all right?
握住这只手
Now hold one hand there.
将它抬到跟另一只手成直角
Lift into the right angle with the other hand, all right?
等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
贝斯 不论我叫得多惨
Beth, I want you to ignore me
都不要理我 好吗
no matter how much I scream, all right?
忽视你的叫声
Ignore your screams?
没错 继续弄
Yes, yes. Just go ahead.
-好 -好
-Okay. -All right.
-住手 疼死我了 -好 对不起
-Stop, stop! You"re killing me! -Okay, okay! I"m sorry!
-我叫你别理我 -我知道
-I told you to ignore me! -I know!
你说住手也不要理 对吧
So ignore when you say stop, right?
对 别理我 继续
Yes, ignore me. Keep going.
-好 我继续 -没错就是这样 好女孩
-All right, I"m going! -All right, that"s it, That a girl!
好 没事了
Okay, okay, okay, okay, all right, all right.
我摆好了
There. Now, now, yes,
好 现在我要你把手臂往内推
All right, now I want you to push the arm into my side, okay
直到它又出现血色为止
till it"s flash with my body.
-开始 -好
-Go ahead. -Okay.
该死
Shit, Shit, shit, shit!
-这里吗 -对
-There? -Yeah.
太好了
That"s good. That"s good.
-装回去了吗 -还没
-All right, Is it back in? -No.
困难的部分来了
Now is the hard part.
刚刚不是困难的部分吗
That wasn"t the hard part?
甜心 抓住我的手腕
Honey, take my wrist here.
将手臂转离我的身体直到我喊停
Rotate the arm away from my body until I say stop.
等一下
Wail,
所以这次要理会你说的话
So ignore... Don"t ignore you what you say this time?
对 这次要听我说
No, yes. Yes, don"t... Don"t ignore.
我了解了
Yes, I understand. I understand.
-我们开始吧 -开始
-Okay, here we go. -Go.
-好了吗 -停 好了
-Yes? -Stop, all right.
-好 我停了 -好
-Okay, stop. -All right.
现在你要把我的手臂推回关节窝
Now you"re going to put my arm back in the socket, all right?
我要开始了
So what do... I"m gonna do that.
-乖女孩 -跟我说要怎么做
-Yeah. Good girl. -Just tell me what it is, exactly.
-我要你把全身重量 -我把 -对 对
-I want you to put all your weight... -I"m gonna put... -Yeah, yeah.
-你全身重量 -我在试
-Put all your weight... -I"m trying, yes.
放在我手肘上 向下压 往我这靠近
...In the crook of my arm, Push down. Lean in to me.
要尽全力推 好吗
It"s gonna take all you"ve got, all right?
-但你做得到 -我可以
-But you can do it. -Yes, I can.
直到它卡回去为止
All right, until it pops back in.
好 乔
Okay, Joe.
现在靠近 开始吧
Now lean. Go ahead. Go.
这样
Is that.
我办到了 乔
I got it, Joe?
就是这样对吧 我办到了 对吧
That was it, wasn"t it? Okay, hon, I got it, right?
乔 甜心
Joe, honey, Joe?
我的天 乔
Oh, my God, Joe.

Joe?
成功了
That worked.
-你还好吗 -我没事
-How are you doing? -I"m fine.
-真的吗 -当然
-Really? -Sure.
你会冷吗
Are you cold?
不 我没事
No, no, I"m fine.
你在担心吗
Are you worried?
有一点
A little.
你呢
You?
你知道的 我是医生
As you know, I"m a doctor.
那是房♥子吗
Is that a house?
没错
It is. Yeah.
太好了 甜心
Okay, honey.
你好
Hello?
-你好 -你好
-Hello! -Hello!
里面很不错
It"s nice in there.
看起来是个好地方
It looks like a good place.
拜托 有人吗
Please! Hello?
救命
Hello! Help! Help!
好 我来
Okay, okay. I got it.
我该这么做吗
Should I do that?
-我真应该这么做吗 -对
-Should I really do this? -Yeah.

Okay.
好 甜心 这颗石头比较大
Okay, honey, okay, this is a bigger rock.
我想这一定没问题
I think this should do it.
退后一点
Back off! Back away!
小心碎玻璃
I"d tell you to watch out for flying glass,
我想应该会有
if I thought there"d be any.
没关系
Never mind!
真不敢相信
I can"t believe it!
我软弱到一片玻璃都敲不碎
I can"t believe that I"m not strong enough to break a window.
不 你很坚强
No, no, you"re strong enough.
我想这应该是强化玻璃 所以
I think this has to be tempered glass that"s why...
难道这里的玻璃都是强化玻璃
What is it? Are all the windows here tempered?
等一下 我该这么做吗
So wait a second now. Wait. Okay, should I do this?
对 但小心你的手
Yeah, but be careful. Watch your hand.
好 我来了
Okay, here I go!
-天啊 -有人吗
-Oh, God. -Hello?
-小心你的手 -没事了
-Careful of your hand! -Okay, okay, all right.
我的天 甜心你没事吧
Oh, my God, honey. Are you all right?
现在
All right, now...
我的天 你好
Oh, my God. Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
老天
Oh, my God.
有人吗
Hello?
什么都没有
Nothing, nothing, nothing.
好了
Okay.
我喜欢他们的酒
I like their wine.
-非常好喝 把标签留着 -喝吧
-Yeah, it"s pretty good. Let"s keep the label. -Should we?
好吃吗
Okay?
是吗
Yeah?
真美味
Delicious.
-我们怎么没有这些 -我们有
-How come we never have these? -We have.
真的吗 我没有印象
Really? I have no recollection.
因为你还在震惊中
That"s because you"re in shock.
你的肩膀 甜心
Your shoulder, honey.
-我知道我们 -我的天
-I know we haven"t... -Oh, my God!
把武器放下
Lower that weapon, deputy dog.
我直觉会是你们
I had a feeling it"d be you guys.
你知道整个郡都在找你们吗
You know the whole damn county has been out looking for you?
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
无声警报器
Silent alarm.
你能让我进去吗
Would you let me through?
可恶
Damn it. God.
我们找到他们了
We got "em! We got.
他们看起来没事 穿着睡衣
No, they look great. They"re in their pajamas.
你们没事吧
Are you guys Okay?
他们很好
Yeah, they"re okay. Yeah, okay.
我该挂了 我会跟他们说
No, I have to go. Yeah, I"ll tell "em!
你们把大家吓坏了
You scared the shit out of us.
-老兄 -不 别碰他
-Buddy... -No, no, don"t touch him. No.
你知道 他摔跤了
You know, he fell down.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy
肩膀受伤了
He hurt his shoulder.
好吧
Well...
来了
Okay, here we go.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that.
法式吐司
French toast.
闪开
Clear!
补品 我们就需要这个
Nourishment. That"s what we need.
还有降血脂药
And a side of Lipitor, please.
快吃啊 贝斯
Come on. Eat, Beth, eat.
-我吃不 -最后一天
-I can"t... -Last day.
没错 你的最后一天
Last day, right, your last day.
甜心 我们得回去了
Sweetie, we"ve got to get back.
你们已经很慷慨了
You guys have been more than generous already.
我们都得回归正常生活
We all have to get back to our lives.
我认为今天就会找到 菲威
I think we"re gonna find Freeway today.
我不知道 或许吧
I don"t know. Maybe.
甜心 你找过他一次了
Well, honey, you found him once.
但昨晚的暴风雨很不妙
Yeah, but that storm last night, it was just so bad.
有何计划 卡门 你有什么建议
So what"s the plan? Carmen, what do you got for us?
只有一件事
Only one thing.
当我把培根放入煎锅中
When I put the bacon in this pan,
我看到 菲威 从先锋回转道的洛森山庄出来
I saw Freeway come out of Lawson"s Hill at Pioneer"s Turn.
他想要横跨公路
He wanted to cross the highway.
别扯了
Cut the crap.
贝斯
Beth.
你的预视昨天把大家都送入地狱
Your visions sent us all over hell yesterday.
乔瑟夫 受伤了
Joseph got hurl.
还有 布莱恩 和 罗素 冒着生命危险
And what about Bryan and Russell risking their lives
只因为一无所知的红发女子
because of some ridiculous redheaded woman who knew nothing.
你说的事情没有一件成真
Not one thing you"ve said has been right.
有些很接近
Some were close.
我了解你不相信我
I understand you don"t believe me.
但你要相信 菲威 还在某处
But you must believe Freeway is out there somewhere.
这是吉普赛的把戏吗
Is this a Gypsy thing,
在人们最脆弱时操控他们
manipulating people when they"re at their most vulnerable?
-别这样贝斯 她只是想帮忙 -不用替我说话
-Come on, Beth. She"s trying to help. -Don"t defend me"
你必须专注
You have to stay focused.
你失去希望的时候
The moment you lose hope
就是他回家的机会消失的时候
is the moment your chances of getting him back disappear.
-你必须心存希望 -那是我们仅有的
-You have to have hope. -That"s all we"ve got.
那是你唯一需要的
That"s all you need.
你不觉得菲威也想找到你
Don"t you think Freeway wants to find you
就如同你想找到他一样
as much as you want to find him?
希望他比我们会找路
I hope he"s better at it than we are.
我们不能泄气 我们要乐观一点
We can"t get discouraged, guys. We got to stay positive.
喂 你好
Hi? Hello?
卡萝
Carol.
不 我们还没找到他
No, we haven"t found him.
哪里
Where?
加油站
The gas station?
那里靠近先锋回转道
That"s near Pioneer Turn.
我的天 十分钟之前
Oh, my God, okay. So, 10 minutes ago?
你在煎锅中看到他
You saw him in the frying pan?
你真是个怪异的婚礼策划
You are one freaky caretaker.
我去年二月弄丢了
Listen, I lost a pair of really nice
一副角质框架的老花眼镜
horn-rimmed reading glasses last February.
或许你可以看一下法式吐司
Maybe you could check the French toast?
快去拿口哨 拿一个口哨
Just get the whistles! Grab a whistle!
谢谢你卡萝 谢谢你打来
Thank you, Carol. Thank you so much for calling, really.
我的天
Oh, my God.
卡门 我真的很抱歉
Carmen, oh, look. 1 really... I"m sorry.
我们去先锋回转道
Let"s go up to Pioneer Turn.
抱歉 路面颠簸
Sorry, bumpy.
昨天大家在暴雨中走失时 妈打来
Mom called last night when everyone was lost in the storm.
我跟她说你去爬山
I told her you were hiking.
我今天打给她
I"ll call her today.
她有说任何关于婚礼的事吗
Did she say anything about the wedding?
她觉得很温馨
She thought it was lovely.
她说食物害她痛风
She said the food gave her gout.
这样才是你妈
That"s your mother.
-她可是你外婆 -那代表什么
-Hey, she"s your grandmother. -Meaning what?
代表我们每个人都有黑暗的一面
Meaning the dark side is strong in all of us.
对了 乔瑟夫
By the way, Joseph,
轮到你去凤♥凰♥城了
it"s your turn to go to Phoenix.
难道这场婚礼没有让我豁免吗
Don"t I get credit for the wedding?
没有 因为你让她和山姆的双亲坐我这桌
No, because you put her at my table with Sam"s parents.
她问纽曼卓上辈子是什么
She asked Numendra what he was in his last life.
妈 下次我陪你去
All right, Mom. I will go with you next time.
没有人应该要独自面对
Nobody should have to go through that alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗素也会陪我去
Russell offered to go with me.
他很会对付难搞的人
He"s good with difficult people.
我有注意到
I"ve noticed.
那家伙无所畏惧
The guy"s pretty fearless.
不走运
No luck.
你们想跟我来吗
You want to come with me?
你拿刀划开别人的背
You take a knife and you cut into people"s backs.
你怎么做得到
How can you do that?
他们睡着了
They"re asleep.
那一定要很有种
That must take large cojones.
他们训练我这样做
Well, they trained me to do it.
但没错 我很有种
But, yes, I have large cojones.
要花多久的时间
How long did it take?
念医学院四年 实习五年
It"s four years of medical school, five-year residency,
-加上两年的培训 -11年
-and a two-year fellowship. -Eleven years?
没错 大学毕业后
Yeah, after college.
怎么了
What?
他们什么时候开始叫你医生
When did they start calling you doctor?
大概十年前 念完医学院
About 10 years ago, after med school.
或许我该叫你医生
Maybe I should call you doctor.
我不想留贝斯独自一人在这
I just hate the thought of leaving Beth up here alone.
我要她回家几天充个电
Hold her, come home for a few days, recharge,
我们周末再回来
and we"ll come back on the weekend.
她担心她离开后搜寻就会结束
She"s afraid the search will end if she leaves.
但大家都在密切注意
But everyone"s on the lookout.
如果他出现了 一定会被发现
If he"s out there, somebody will spot him.
如果他出现的话
If he"s out there.
好 我明天跟你回家
Okay, I"ll go home with you tomorrow.
我会的
I will.
也只能这样
Anyway.
你好 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
我们在出发前喝杯咖啡
We"re just having coffee before we head out again.
听着 卡门 说不要放弃希望
Okay, look, Carmen says, don"t give up hope.
等等 我开扩音
Wait, I"m gonna put you on the speaker.

Okay.
好了 大家都在这
Okay. We"re all here.
卡门 说 菲威 很想回来
Carmen says Freeway really wants to come in,
但他要听到亲切的声音
but he"s got to hear a friendly voice.
什么 别笑 等一下
Okay, what... Don"t laugh. Wait a second.
-好 -所以
-Okay. -So...
卡门 对篮球场有很强的直觉
Carmen has a strong feeling about a basketball court.
好 好
Okay, okay.
镇上有两个篮球场
Now, there are two basketball courts in town.
我们正在前往高中
We"re going to the high school.
你们能去市镇公园那吗
Can you guys cover the one in Town Park?
-市镇公园 -市镇公园 没问题
-Town Park. -Town Park, okay, okay.
-我们现在去市镇公园 -市镇公园
-All right, we"re going to Town Pam. -Town Park.
他失踪两天了 如果你有看到像这样的狗
He"s been gone two days, so if you see a dog like this...
给你 呃没关系 你没手拿
Okay, well, no, your hands are full.
总之谢啦 感谢你
Okay, well, thanks anyway. I appreciate it.
-非常谢谢你 -大家再见
-Thank you so much. -Okay, bye-bye, guys.
-祝你们野餐愉快 -闻起来真香
-Have a good picnic now. -Smells good.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
菲威
Freeway!
菲威 快出来
Freeway, come on in!
我不太记得婚礼了
I can hardly remember the wedding.
-大家都很喜欢 -真的吗
-Everyone loved it. -They did?
尤其是我妈 还害她痛风
Especially my mother. It gave her gout.
你一定还记得 葛芮丝 有多美
I"ll bet you remember how beautiful Grace looked.
当然还有 艾莉
Yeah, and Ellie.
艾莉 也是
Ellie, too.
家里又要多一位医生了
We"re gonna have another doctor in the family.

Wow.
伊森 要有玩伴了
Ethan could use a cousin.
他们应该要赶快做人
They should get right on that.
就是说啊
Yeah, so to speak.
我两个月前就叫 葛芮丝 丢掉避孕药
I told Grace to throw away her pills two months ago.
对不起我忘了带口哨出门
I"m sorry I forgot the dog whistle.
不是这样的
That wasn"t it.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我会试着变好
I"m gonna try to be better.
我无法向你保证会有多大的不同
I can"t promise you I"ll be much different.
现在或许有点太迟了
It may be a little late for that.
我会试着冷静一点
I"m gonna try to calm down.
你无能为力
You can"t help it.
震惊使我们变成这样
It"s a jolt finding ourselves like this.
怎样
Like what?
不再年轻
Not young.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你注意过讣闻上死者的年纪吗
Have you noticed the ages of the people in the obits?
-不好笑 -很好笑
-It"s not funny. -No, it is funny.
我在想或许我们要投资酒吧
I was thinking, maybe we ought to invest in the pub.
我也这么想
Yeah, I was thinking that, too.
派崔和普烙
The Partridge and the Plough?
越来越肯定了
It"s growing on me.
但不代表我会喝热啤酒
Doesn"t mean I"m gonna drink warm beer.
-在这里 菲威 -小子
-Here, Freeway! -Hey, buddy!
出来啊 菲威
Come on! Come on, Freeway!
-小心一点 宝贝 -我没事
-Careful, baby. Careful. -No, I"m fine. I"m fine.
我没事
I"m fine. I"m fine.
我昨晚吓死了
I was so scared last night.
我在乎的每个人都在暴雨中
Everybody I care about was out in that storm.
我们撑过去了
We all made it.
我不要让你再离开我的视线
I"m never letting you out of my sight again.
早点习惯吧
Get used to it.
早点习惯吧
Get used to it.
你会是个好丈夫
You would make a fine husband.
-对你而言 -不 不是我 -为何不是
-For you? -No. Not for me. -Why not?
这行不通
It would never work.
我能预视
I could see the whole thing.
告诉我
Tell me.
婚礼会很奇怪但很有趣
The wedding would be very strange but funny.
我们必须盯着我父亲缠着 潘妮
We would have to keep an eye on my father around Penny,
我母亲会反对任何事情
My mother would disapprove of everything,
但罗素会软化她的心
but Russell will melt her heart.

Yeah.
性生活会很美满
The sex will be fantastic.
你一定能满足我的需求
You will have no problem keeping up with me.
你有一双灵活的双手
You"ve got good hands.
它们会使我将你吞噬
They will make me want to devour you.
好 这些都很好
Okay, this is all really good.
问题是什么
What"s the problem?
你会带我进入你的世界医院和鸡尾酒派对
You will take me to your world of hospitals and cocktail parties.
你会将我介绍给你的高学历朋友
You will introduce me to all your educated friends,
他们会想
and they will think,
"布莱恩用老二做了这个决定"
"Bryan has let his dick make this decision,"
我会知道他们在想什么
I will know what they"re thinking
但那一点也不困扰我
but that will not bother me.
困扰我的是身处不对的环境
What will bother me is being in the wrong place.
你和我不在同一个频率上
You and I will become out of alignment.
灾难便会降临
Disaster will follow.
再跟我说一次性生活
Tell me about the sex again.
怎么了
What?
-好 -预视
-Okay. -Vision?
我在想 以防我们其中一人暴毙
I was thinking, in case one of us drops dead,
我们不该有话没说清楚
we shouldn"t leave anything unsaid.
我不想在心脏停止时还在想我有话忘了跟你说
I don"t want to be in cardiac arrest thinking I forgot to tell you something.
好 继续说
Okay, go ahead.

Okay.
女儿们很幸运有你当妈妈
The girls were really lucky when they got you for a mother.
虽然你常常让我不悦
While it"s true that every so often, you get on my nerves,
但我想说那些激怒我的事
I just want to say that the things that bug me about you
跟我对你的爱相比 显得微不足道
have never meant anything compared with how much I love you.
该你了
Your turn.
两位
Hey, guys.
我们得到一个结论
We"ve reached a conclusion.
这太疯狂了
This is nuts.
我们花了整整三天四处奔波就凭吉普赛灵媒说了几句话
We"ve spent three days running around on the word of a Gypsy psychic.
自称吉普赛灵媒
Alleged Gypsy psychic.
这是我们必经的 何不试试
Well, it"s all we had to go on, so why not?
我懂 我累坏了
I know. I"m tired of it. I am. I"m tired of it, too.

Hello?

Okay.
卡门 又有新的预视了
Carmen"s had another vision.
九点半 菲威
9:30, Freeway,
在冰淇淋店和教堂之间
between the ice cream parlor and the church.
-走吧 -我们来得及吗
-Can we do this? -Let"s go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我真的认为他在那里
I really thought he"d be there.
哪只狗会在九点半跑去教堂
What dog goes to church at 9:30?
他没说他要去哪吗
He didn"t say where he was going?
在我睡醒前就溜出去了
Sneaked out before I woke up.
他把你的车子开走
And he just took your car?
偷走
Stole it.
别担心 他走不远
Well, don"t worry, He won"t get far.
他的机票在我这
I got his plane ticket right here.
你们还好吗
You all right?
不 我来就好
No, I got it. I got it.
布莱恩 来了
Here"s Bryan now.
甜心 你赶到了
Hi, honey, You made it.
-嗨 布莱恩 -谢谢
-Hey, Bryan. -Thanks for everything.
-他来了 -他带了一只狗来
-There he is. -He"s got a dog!
-大家好 -我的天
-Hey, guys. -Oh, my God.
-没想到我赶得上 -你看
-I wasn"t sure I"d make it. -Oh, look.
你是只幸运的狗
You"re one lucky dog.
-卡门 谢谢你 -别担心 再见
-Carmen, thank you. -Don"t worry. Bye.
-我会继续找 -飞机上见
-I will keep looking. -I"ll see you on the plane.
车子的事真抱歉
Sorry about the car.
但我要赶去诺邬
But I had to get to Norwood.
这应该是他最后一天了
It was supposed to be his last day.
你说得没错 他在等一个男人
And you were right. He was waiting for a man.
但我认为他是你的狗
But I think he"s your dog.
他还没有名字
He doesn"t have a name.
要取什么 小杰哥
What do you think? Django junior?
我会叫他 达克
I think I will call him DOC.
飞过山脉之前会有一点颠簸
It"s gonna be a little bumpy till we get over the mountains.
我不会原谅你
I will never forgive you for this.
这根本不是真的飞机
This isn"t even a real airport.
他在那 菲威
There he is! Freeway!
他在下面 天啊 我看得到他
He"s down there! Oh, my God! I can see him!
-你看到他 -没错 他在下面 我们得回头
-You see him? -Yes, he"s down there. We"ve got to go back.
-你在做什么 -我要告诉他们
-What are you doing? -I"m gonna tell them!
不行 他们不会因为一只狗将飞机掉头
No, no, no. They"re not gonna tum the plane around
你会被逮捕
because you think you saw a dog. They"ll have you arrested!
乔瑟夫 我看到他了
Joseph, I saw him.
什么 你看到菲威
What? You saw Freeway?
你看到菲威
You saw Freeway!
我的天
Oh. my God!
我就知道 我们要坠机了
I knew it! We"re crashing! We"re crashing!
-天啊 -我的天
-Oh, my God! -Oh, God.
等一下 你没事吧
Wait, are you okay?
-别太超过 -好方法 对吧
-Don"t overdo it. -Good plan, right?
好 我懂了
Okay. I got it.
数到三 一 二
On three. One, two...
天啊 救命
Oh, God! Help us!
请救救他
Oh, please, help him!
快一点
Hurry, please!
我来
I got it! I got it!
抓住他 我抓到了
Hold him. I got him.
要劫机了
It"s a hijacking!
后面到底在干吗
What the hell is going on back there?
我朋友有点状况
Something happened to my friend!
闭嘴
Shut Up!
我不知道
I don"t know.
-盲肠 -或是肾结石
-It"s the appendix. -Or it could be a kidney stone!
我们会死吗 告诉我真♥相♥
Are we gonna die? Tell me the truth!
不会 女士 有一位乘客病发
No, ma"am, I"ve got a passenger in distress.
我们要立刻将他送医
We have to get this man to a hospital immediately.
马上将飞机掉头
Turn this plane around right now.
-你是医生吗 -对
-Are you a doctor? -Yes!
向下看
Look down. Look down.
小心阶梯 请走下来
Watch your stairs. There we go.
小心阶梯
Watch your stairs.
很好 深呼吸
There you go. Nice, deep breaths.
各位 谢谢
Okay, guys, yeah. Thanks.
好 我们走
All right, here we go.
抱着我
Arm around me. Arm around me. Come on. Come on.
-来吧 -发生什么事
What"s the problem here?
他说他的盲肠快爆♥炸♥了
This one said that one"s appendix was bursting.
不 我说我以为是他的盲肠
No, no, I said I thought it was his appendix,
但现在我觉得有可能是肾结石
but now I think more it"s a kidney stone,
你是医生吗
You a doctor?

Yeah, yeah. Well.
你很痛吗 乔
You in a lot of pain, Joe?
当然会痛 应该说刚刚很痛
Well, no question it hurls. Or rather, it was hurting.
我了解 我带你去诊所
I feel you, brother. Let"s get you to the clinic.
好 谢谢
Okay, okay, yeah. Thank you.
小心你的头
Watch your head now.
干得好 现在怎么办
Nice work. What do we do now?
在这里 我在这看到他
Here! Right here is where I saw him!
好 停车
Okay, stop!
不要 贝斯
No, no, Beth!
等等
Come on!
菲威
Freeway!
在这里 菲威
Here, Freeway!
-菲威 -菲威
-Freeway... -Freeway!
出来吧 菲威
Come on, Freeway!
-菲威 -我在这 菲威
-Freeway? -Here, Freeway!
就在那 他们在那里
There! Right there! There they are!
停这就好 谢谢你警长 我们不会忘记的
Here"s good. Yeah, thanks a million, Sheriff. We"ll never forget this.
希望没造成你的困扰
Hope it doesn"t cause you any problems.
没有人会知道
No one"s ever gonna know about it.
卡门 等一下
Hey, Carmen, wait up!
菲威
Freeway!
-卡门 -布莱恩
-Carmen? -Bryan?
菲威
Freeway?
出来吧 菲威
Come on, Freeway.
菲威
Freeway!
你有看到他吗
You see him?
我不知道
I don"t know.
菲威
Freeway!
菲威
Freeway!
菲威
Freeway!
菲威 菲威
Freeway!
菲威
Freeway!
菲威
Freeway!
看看你
Hello, Look at you.
菲威 你回来了
Freeway, you"re back!
我想死你了
I missed you.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
-葛芮丝 -爸
-Gracie? -Dad!
大伙还在山里吗
Are you guys still in the mountains?
发生什么事
What"s going on?
你知道嘛 我们玩得非常开心
Well, you know, we"re having so much fun.
真开心你们好好放了几天假
I"m so glad you guys took a few days to unwind.
我们渡过了最美好的时光
We"ve been having the best time.
我好喜欢婚姻生活
I love being married.
爸 菲威 还好吗
Dad, how"s Freeway?
菲威 吗
Freeway?
菲威 很好
Freeway"s fine.
你回来了
You"re back!
你回来了 我就知道
You"re back, I knew it, I knew it.
贝斯 我真替你开心
Beth, I"m so happy for you.
闭嘴
Shut up!

【篇3】《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本

我想说,我们确实尝试过 通过合法手段拍摄这个故事
I do want to say that we try to do the story legally.

Shit.
我设想这样做可能导致的各种意外
I thought of all the possibilities of what could happen,
这令我彻夜难眠
and it kept me up at night.
里克一开始给我讲述的故事
The story that Ric showed me at the beginning
只是冰山一角
was just the tip of the iceberg.
片名:海豚湾
日本,太地町
就是这了,太地町镇
Here it is-- the town of Taiji.
这个小地方可有个大秘密
The little town with a really big secret.
开车刚进入太地町时,感觉很奇怪
It"s funny driving into Taiji.
你好像进到了“阴阳魔界” (六十年代的热播美剧)
It"s kind of like The Twilight Zone.
最诡异的是
It"s so bizarre
如果你开始并不知情
because if you didn"t know what"s going on over here,
你会以为这个小镇 是个热爱海豚和鲸鱼的地方
you would think this is a town that loved dolphins and whales.
左边就是臭名昭著的太地町鲸类博物馆
On our left here is the infamous Taiji Whale Museum.
我真的,真的恨死那地方了
And I really, really hate this place.
我们刚到日本的时候
When we first got to Japan,
里克·欧拜瑞非常沮丧
Ric O"Barry was incredibly frustrated.
他说“你们得戴上口罩”
He said, "Oh, you have to wear a mask.
“否则他们就知道我们来了”
Otherwise, they"ll know that we"re here."
我就想,行,就这么办吧
And I thought, okay, all right.
那边是警♥察♥
There"s the police.
我得驼点背,变个样子
I"ve got to hunch over and change my shape
这样他们会以为 我只是个普通的日本老头
so they think I"m just some old Japanese guy.
我在一旁想,我来这瞎掺和什么? 跑了大半个地球,结果却坐上这车
I thought, you know, what am I doing? I went halfway across the world to end up in this car,
跟个偏执狂困在一起
Locked up with this paranoid guy.
有人跟踪我们
Somebody"s behind me.
我不知道是谁
I don"t know who that is.
没错,他过来了,过来了
Yep. He"s coming. He"s coming.
真的吗?
Is he really?
嗯,我在这干得太久了
Yeah. I"ve been doing this too long.
开始的时候,市长向我敞开了镇门
The mayor of this town actually gave me the key to the city.
那会我还挺受欢迎
I was welcome then.
如今,要是杀了我不犯法,他们一定会的
Today they"d kill me if they could.
我可没有夸张
And I"m not exaggerating.
要是这些渔民能逮住我,把我♥干♥掉
If these fishermen could catch me and kill me,
他们真会那么干
they would.
三年前
About three years ago,
我朋友吉姆·克拉克和我创办了这个组织
my friend Jim Clark and l started this organization--
海洋保护协会,缩写是OPS
The Oceanic Preservation Society, OPS.
我们有35年的潜水经历
We"ve been diving for over 35 years,
要是每年你都去一次老地方
and you could go back to the same dive spot year after year
你就能真真切切地看到海洋的退化
and literally see the degradation of the oceans
就在你眼前发生
before your very eyes.
每时每刻,都有大量物种濒临灭绝
路易·皮斯霍斯--海洋保护协会创始人之一
There"s major extinctions going on right now in our lifetime.
吉姆想
Jim had the idea
做点什么,阻止这一切
to try to do something about it, to stop this,
所以我开始到世界各地拍礁石的纪录片
so I began documenting reefs around the world.
我去了在圣地亚哥召开的 “海洋哺乳动物研讨会”
I went to a marine mammal conference down in San Diego.
有两千名全球顶尖的 研究海洋哺乳动物的科学家出席
There was 2,000 of the world"s top marine mammal scientists,
里克·欧拜瑞本来应该是主讲人
and Ric O"Barry was supposed to be the keynote speaker,
但就在会议开始前 赞助方把他从会议安排上去掉了
and at the last minute, the sponsor of the program pulled him from the ticket.
我想,天,这倒有点意思
I thought, oh God, that"s interesting.
赞助方是谁?
Well, who"s the sponsor?
他们说,“海洋世界”
They said, "Sea World."
许多海洋哺乳动物科学家的研究经费
A lot of marine mammal scientists get their money
都是靠“中♥央♥研究所”资助
from Hub Research Institute,
里克·欧拜瑞--地球岛屿研究所
那是“海洋世界”的一个非营利性部门
which is the nonprofit arm of Sea World.
他们不喜欢我
They don"t like me.
不喜欢我关于动物被囚禁的观点
They don"t like my message about captivity,
于是就把我的名字删掉了
and they took me off the list.
他们不准我谈太地町的海豚大屠♥杀♥
They wouldn"t let me talk about this dolphin slaughter in Taiji.
我问,“海豚大屠♥杀♥?那是怎么回事”
I said, "Dolphin slaughter? What"s-- What"s that about?"
他说,“我下周就过去”
He says, "Well, I"m going next week.
“你想一起来吗?”
You want to come?"
现在,我们正在接近关键地点
Now we"re approaching the area that"s most important.
那里是海豚的噩梦
That"s a dolphin"s worst nightmare right there.
成百上千的海豚都死在那儿
Hundreds of thousands of dolphins have died there.
看到那些警告牌了吗 “禁止入内”“此处危险”
You"ll see the signs-- "Keep Out," "Danger."
这附近的山里都有渔民拿着刀巡视
There are fishermen walking around these hills with knives.
这里还是个国家公园
This is a national park.
那些渔民告诉我
The fishermen told me.
说,“如果这里的事捅了出去”
They said, "lf the world finds out what goes on here,
“我们就完了”
we"ll be shut down."
你想象得出来吗?
Can you imagine that?
他们亲口这么跟我说
They actually told us that.
我们得深入那里,拍下那里发生的一切
We need to get in there and film exactly what happens.
我们需要知道真♥相♥
We need to know the truth.
日本,胜浦,浦岛旅馆
等我们回到旅馆
When we got back to the hotel--
一个大型的温泉旅馆
It"s a big spa hotel,
大家穿着浴袍,人来人往
people going by in robes,
我看到三个便衣警♥察♥在和里克说话
and there"s these three undercover cops talking to Ric.
你来日本…
是想反对…
我们捕捉海豚和鲸鱼吗?
来搞鲸鱼和海豚捕杀…

No.
抗♥议♥?

No.
- 没 - 真没?
- No. - No?

他说不是
No.
他们身后
In the background,
你可以看到一些海豚造型的游船经过窗口
you could see these dolphin boats going by in the window,
那场景,荒诞极了
and it was just-- it was so surreal.
我没法…我想大笑
I couldn"t-- I wanted to laugh,
但同时,又想大叫
and I wanted to scream at the same time.
我希望…
你不要进入禁区
没去,没去
No. No.
好,我懂
Right. I know.
绝对不能进入

Yeah.
我不去,不去
I don"t enter. No, no.
非常感谢
Thank you so much, and--
不客气
You"re welcome.
- 再见 - 好,再见
- See you again. - Okay. Bye-bye.
我从没计划着去做什么积极分子
I never planned on being an activist.
事情就那么接踵而至
One thing leads to another,
如今,要是有海豚遇上了麻烦
and now if there"s a dolphin in trouble
无论是在世界的哪个角落
anywhere in the world,
我的手♥机♥都会响起来
my phone will ring.
里克在海豚方面的工作举世闻名
Ric is world famous for his work with dolphins.
近年我和他第一次打交道
The first time I connected with him in recent years
哈迪·琼斯--BlueVoice.org创始人
就是一起去尼加拉瓜
was on a trip down to Nicaragua.
那里有两条海豚
There were two dolphins
困在泳池里,水里满是它们自己的排泄物
in a swimming pool filled with their own excrement.
里克不知怎么办到的 居然调遣了尼加拉瓜的军队
Ric somehow enlisted the military forces of Nicaragua.
海豚被运上直升机
The dolphins were put on a helicopter,
然后飞到海上
and then out to sea we go,
接着被释放
and the dolphins are released.
有人想捕捉野生海豚
We"re going to capture these dolphins out of the wild
并且囚禁起来
and bring them into captivity.
就有人想办法还它们自♥由♥
There are people who will set them free.
今年三月
In March of this year,
欧拜瑞在福罗里达被捕三次
O"Barry was arrested three times in Florida
罪名是擅自解救被囚海豚
for trying to free some captive dolphins.
地球日那天,他又因同样的罪名
On Earth Day, he was arrested for the same thing
在比米尼岛被捕
on the lsland of Bimini.
你被捕过多少次了?
How many times have you been arrested?
就今年吗?
This year?
军方实验基地--基韦斯特岛国家野生动物避难所
那边游泳的,你擅闯 政♥府♥授权的科研领域
Swimmer, you"re within a government-authorized test area.
正在妨碍政♥府♥计划
You are holding up a government project.
听明白了吗?
Do you understand?
我靠
God damn it.
一条海豚要是放对了地方 一年能帮他们捞一百万
A dolphin in the right spot can make a million dollars a year.
利润很可观
There"s a lot of money in it.
如果你插手
If you get in their way--
就像我这样
and I get in their way--
那会非常,非常危险
it can be very, very dangerous.
简·提普森被谋杀
Jane Tipson, she was murdered.
她是我同事中第二位遇害的
She"s the second colleague I"ve worked with that was murdered.
另一位是珍妮·梅
The other one was Jenny May.
我们那时试图阻止俄♥国♥的海豚买♥♥卖♥♥
We were trying to stop the traffic in Russian dolphins,
期间,我们绝食抗♥议♥
and it involved a hunger strike.
第十天的时候,我晕了过去
About the tenth day, I passed out,
被送进了当地医院
and I went to a hospital there,
结果珍妮成了目标
so Jenny became a target,
他们尾随她到海滩
and they followed her down the beach
用珍妮自己的腰带把她勒死了
and strangled her with her own belt.
这些海豚是环保划时代的标志
These dolphins are symbolic of a new day for the environment.
我们应该给予它们更多尊重 而不该光想着如何夺取
It"s all about respect now, not exploitation.
这一切或许都是我的错
I feel somewhat responsible
因为是《海豚的故事》这个节目
because it was the Flipper TV series
开创了这个价值数十亿的产业
that created this multi-billion-dollar industry.
节目激发了人们的渴望 渴望和海豚一起游泳,亲吻它们
It created this desire to swim with them and kiss them
拥抱它们,宠爱它们
and hold them and hug them and love them to death,
也是这节目导致了海豚被大量捕获
and it created all these captures.
节目里五条海豚
There were five female dolphins
轮流饰演弗利普这个角色
who collectively played the part of Flipper.
它们都是我亲手捕到的
I captured the five dolphins myself.
所有工作人员齐心协力
The entire crew turns to with battle station teamwork.
一旦发现海豚
When the porpoise is sighted,
行动刻不容缓
not a moment can be lost.
工作人员小心地呵护着这个生灵
The men handle this creature with infinite care.
她似乎也感觉到,她回家了
She seems to sense that she has come home,
没有人会伤害她
that no harm will come to her now.
她安全了
She is safe.
《海豚的故事》于196♥4♥年首播,里克·欧拜瑞 成为全球最富盛名的海豚驯养师
我一开始训练海豚的时候 可没有教科书
When I started training dolphins, there was no manual.
我拿到剧本
I would get the script,
上面写着“弗利普游向码头,衔起枪”
and it says "Flipper goes over to the dock "and picks up the gun
“然后从左向右下潜”
and then swims down left to right."
我得想尽办法 让海豚做出这些动作来
I had to actually translate that into action somehow.
谢了,弗利普
Thanks, Flipper.
谢了,弗利普
Yeah. Thanks, Flipper.
期间,真正触动我的是
The thing that really struck me
它们其实比我们想象的还要聪明
was that they"re smarter than we think they are.
在《海豚的故事里》片场
The house that you see on the Flipper set
那个主角一家住的房♥子
where the family lives
其实就是我家
was actually my house.
我在那儿住了整整七年
I lived there all year round for seven years.
房♥子前面
And right in front of the house
就有一个盐水湖
there was a lake, salt water lake,
码头尽头是弗利普常呆的地方
and that"s where Flipper was at the end of the dock.
每周五晚七点半,《海豚的故事》一开演
When Flipper came on television at Friday night at 7:30,
我就会把电视机从房♥子里拿出来
I would take my television set from the house
跑到码头尽头
and go down the end of the dock
身后拖着长长的电线
with a long extension cord,
凯西会来看自己上电视
and Cathy would watch herself on television,
她还能分辨出她自己和苏西
and she could tell the difference between herself and Suzy,
苏西是另一条演弗利普的海豚
who was another Flipper dolphin that was used.
那时候我就知道,它们是有自我意识的
I knew then they were self-aware,
等你真正认识了这种别样的智能生命
and when you become conscious of this nonhuman intelligence,
不用多久,你就会明白 它们不属于这种囚徒般的生活
you realize after a while they don"t really belong in captivity.
但那时我没采取任何行动
But I didn"t do anything about it.
直到那天,一切结束
One day, it all ended.
作为台柱子,它们回到了“迈阿密海洋馆”
Like the props, they went back to the Miami Seaquarium.
你走进这个地方,音乐四起
When you just walk into this place and the music is playing,
海豚跳跃着,微笑着
the dolphin is jumping and smiling,
你很难看出会有什么问题
it"s hard to see the problem.
但海豚的微笑,是大自然最高明的伪装
But a dolphin"s smile is nature"s greatest deception.
这微笑让你误以为它们一直很快乐
It creates the illusion they"re always happy.
所有海豚馆的中枢都是“鱼屋”
The nerve center of any dolphinarium is the fish house.
无论你去哪个“鱼屋”
And if you go to any one of these fish houses,
你都会发现成瓶的Maalox和Tagamet (两种减少胃酸分泌的药物)
you"ll see bottles of Maalox and Tagamet.
因为海豚得了胃溃疡
And they"re used because dolphins get ulcers,
因为它们压力过重
because they"re all stressed out.
你只有看到它们在大海里的样子
You have to see them in the wild
才能明白,为什么这种囚禁是行不通的
to understand why captivity doesn"t work.
在海里,海豚每天能游40英里(6♥4♥公里)
In the wild, they"re traveling 40 miles a day.
早上,它们或许还在这里戏水
They could be surfing in one area in the morning,
过一个小时,它们可能就在40公里之外
and the next hour they could be 25 miles away
捕食或者嬉戏了
feeding or socializing.
海豚是听觉动物
Dolphins are acoustic creatures.
听觉是他们的主要感官
That"s their primary sense.
人类最先进的声纳
The best sonar that man has
若是与海豚的相比,都是小巫见大巫
is a toy compared to the dolphins" sonar.
你在水里的时候
When you"re in the water,
海豚能看穿你
the dolphins can see right through you.
它们能看到你跳动的心脏
They can see your heart beating.
你的骨骼
They can see your bones.
你是否怀孕
They can see if you"re pregnant.
光凭声音,它们就能获取大量信息
They get a lot of information with their sound.
海豚被捕后被放进 一个混凝土筑的大池子里
The dolphin is captured and put in a concrete tank
周围是一圈大声尖叫的观众
surrounded by a stadium full of screaming people.
“巴尔的摩国家海洋馆”
At the National Aquarium in Baltimore,
刚开始运行的时候,海豚陆续死去
when it first opened, dolphins were dying left and right.
他们想尽办法也没让海豚活下来
They couldn"t keep dolphins alive,
最后他们终于搞明白
and they finally figured out
原来是过滤系统噪声太大
it"s because the filtration system was making a lot of noise.
是那种压力要了海豚的命
It"s the stress that kills them.
所以说,海豚对声音是极为敏感的
So they"re very sensitive to sound.
因为那是他们的首要感官
That"s their primary sense,
而这也成了它们在太地町的致命伤
and that"s their downfall in Taiji.
太地町
1,2,3,4,5,6,7…
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7--
有12条渔船
There"s 12 of them.
你现在看到的这阵仗
This is a classic drive,
都是老一套了
what you"re watching here.
有一些迁徙的路径
There are migratory routes
对海豚来说,数千年来未曾改变
that dolphins have been using for thousands of years,
渔民只要坐等海豚自投罗网
and they just wait till the dolphins come by.
渔船把一些长杆放进水里
The boats then put these long poles in the water
杆尾有凸缘
which have a flange on the bottom,
他们用锤子敲打杆头
and they just bang on these poles with hammers,
形成一道声墙,把海豚吓住
and they create a wall of sound which frightens the dolphins.
成百上千头海豚被驱赶向海岸
There were several hundred dolphins being driven ashore.
我从没一次见过这么多海豚
I"d never seen so many dolphins before,
它们都在逃命
and they were all running for their lives,
逃离那道声墙
running from this wall of sound.
我想我现在是真的听到那敲打声
I think I can actually hear the banging,
只是我一直都能听到
but I hear it all the time.
连做梦都能听到
I hear it in my sleep.
一旦听过,这声音就再也挥之不去了
That sound never goes away once you hear it.
等它们到了环湖
By the time they get to the lagoon,
就彻底慌不择路了 他们面临的压力也大到了极点
they"re totally freaked out, stressed out to the max.
渔民把海豚围住,然后回家
They seal it, then they go home.
次日早晨
The next morning,
所有的海豚驯养师会到这里来
all of these dolphin trainers will be lined up
排着队挑选自己看中的海豚 带回海豚馆
selecting the ones that they want for the dolphinariums.
他们主要挑宽吻海豚
They"re looking for bottlenose dolphin, primarily.
他们是在找下一个弗利普
They"re looking for Flipper,
所以他们只挑年幼的雌海豚
and so they collect young females,
就像我们为《海豚的故事》挑的那些
just like we did for the Flipper show.
被选中的海豚将被运抵世界各地
And they"re flown to different parts of the world.
太地町是全球海洋公园 及“与海豚水下共舞”项目的最大供应商
每条海豚最高售价可达十五万美元 太地町鲸类博物馆作为中间商,市政♥府♥与渔民瓜分利益
我要是想,大可以在加勒比海域 干同样的勾当
I could have my own dolphin facility somewhere in the Caribbean
像这帮人一样,一年赚个两三百万
and be making 2 or 3 million dollars a year Like these guys, if I wanted to.
但我没有这么做
But I walked away from that.
让我转变的
The thing that turned me around
是弗利普的死,凯西的死
was the death of Flipper, of Cathy.
她那时很压抑,我能感觉到
She was really depressed. I could feel it.
甚至能看得出
I could see it.
她就在我臂弯里自杀了
And she committed suicide in my arms.
这个词很重,自杀
That"s a very strong word, suicide.
但你得知道
But you have to understand
海豚和其他鲸类,它们的呼吸不是自主的
dolphins and other whales are not automatic air breathers,
不像我们
Like we are.
它们的每一次呼吸,都是有意识的
Every breath they take is a conscious effort.
所以,当生命变得不可承受
And so they can end their life
他们就会结束自己的生命
whenever life becomes too unbearable
只需不再吸入下一口空气
by not taking the next breath.
正因为这样,我才用了自杀这个词
And it"s in that context I use the word suicide.
她就是这么做的
She did that.
她游进我的臂弯
She swam into my arms
直视着我的双眼
and looked me right in the eye
吸了一口气…
and...took a breath--
就再没有吸第二口
and didn"t take another one.
我放开她
I just let her go,
她就那样腹部朝天,沉到了池底
and she sank straight down on her belly to the bottom of the tank.
第二天,我就被关进了监狱
The next day, I was in the Bimini jail
因为我试图释放一条 被关在勒纳海洋实验室的海豚
for trying to free a dolphin at the Lerner Marine Laboratory.
那就是我对凯西之死的反应
That"s how I reacted to it.
我想尽我所能,释放被捕海豚
I was going to free every captive dolphin I could.
我用了十年时间,创建了这一产业
I spent ten years building that industry up.
之后的三十五年 倾尽全力想将之摧毁
And I spent the last 35 years trying to tear it down.
刚开始的时候,全球只有三家海豚馆
When I started out, there were only three dolphinariums.
如今,这已经发展成了价值数十亿的产业
Today it"s become a multi-billion-dollar industry.
在人们捕获海豚的同时
In all of these captures,
我们也催发了这世上 最耸人听闻的海豚大屠♥杀♥
we helped create the largest slaughter of dolphins on the planet.
在公路上,人人都能看到 捕捉海豚的场景
Anyone can watch the capture process go on from the road.
但里克指给我看
But Ric pointed out
他们把渔船开进了一个秘密的海湾
where they take the boats around to the secret cove
没人能看到那里的具体情况 没被选上的海豚被带进去
that nobody could see where dolphins that weren"t selected
被屠♥杀♥,它们的肉被贩卖♥♥
are slaughtered and sold for their meat.
海豚围困从九月一直持续到次年三月
据估计,每年有两万三千条海豚与鼠海豚 在日本被宰杀
在太地町
Here in Taiji,
你去“鲸鱼博物馆”的时候 能一边看海豚表演
you can go to the Whale Museum and watch the dolphin show
一边吃海豚肉
and eat a dolphin at the same time.
他们就赤♥裸♥裸地在海豚馆里 出♥售♥海豚肉和鲸鱼肉
They sell dolphin and whale meat right in the dolphinarium.
正是捕捉海豚的这一产业 让大屠♥杀♥得以长年累月地持续下去
It"s the captivity industry that keeps this slaughter going
渔民的这种恶劣行径反而得到了回报
by rewarding the fishermen for their bad behavior.
每条死海豚只值六百
They only get $600 for a dead dolphin,
但表演用的活海豚却能卖♥♥上十五万
but they can get more than $1 50,000 for a live show dolphin.
我告诉过里克,我会帮他
I told Ric that I"d help him out,
我们能纠正这些,改变这些
that we"ll fix this, we"ll change this.
但我没告诉他怎么做
And I didn"t tell him how
因为我自己也不知道
because I really didn"t know how we were going to do it.
日本有不少团体…
There are lots of groups here in Japan--
世界野生动物基金,绿色和平
World Wildlife Fund, Greenpeace,
国际爱护动物基金
International Fund for Animal Welfare.
它们每年的盈利都数以百万计
They all make hundreds of millions of dollars between them.
但面对这一全球最大规模的屠♥杀♥
This is the largest slaughter of dolphins in the world.
他们都上哪儿去了呢?
Where are they?
有一个组织
There is one organization
它的唯一宗旨就是保护各种野生鲸类动物
whose sole purpose is to protect all cetaceans in the wild.
那就是IWC
That"s the lWC--
国际捕鲸委员会
国际捕鲸委员会年度会议
the lnternational Whaling Commission.
但不知为何
But for some reason,
小型鲸类,比如海豚、鼠海豚 却不在被保护之列
small cetaceans, dolphins and porpoises, aren"t protected.
海豚也是鲸类
Dolphins are whales.
大小并不重要
Size doesn"t matter.
IWC就是一群二♥逼♥!
The WC will go down in history as a ship of fools.
这里根本就没有民♥主♥可言
2006年,西印度群岛,圣基茨,IWC会议
There"s no-- There"s no democracy here
挖地三尺也没有!
by any stretch of the imagination.
他们这是在胡作非为
They do whatever the hell they want to do.
里克被IWC永久禁止出席会议
欧拜瑞先生,你知道我在这
Mr. O"Barry, you know I"m here.
所以呢?
Yeah?
我不得不请您离开旅馆
I have to ask you to leave the hotel.
你可以呆到早晨,但是…
You could have waited till morning, but--
先生,我很礼貌地请你关掉摄像机
Sir, I asked you very nicely to turn off your camera.
小型鲸类之所以不受IWC待见
The reason why small cetaceans are not popular with the lWC
迈克·伊立夫--塔斯马尼亚大学 南冰洋及南半球海洋研究所
是因为暗中操作的捕鲸国
is because the whaling nations that set this thing up
显然可以从中得利
clearly has the best interest in leaving those out,
尤其是他们还“碰巧”吃这些鲸类动物
particularly if they happen to be eating them.
森下·助二--日本出席IWC代表
森下助二是捕鲸协会的副会长
Joji Marshita is the Deputy Commissioner for Whaling.
他是个很有才能的日本官员 只是工作很难做
He"s a talented guy from Japan with a real hard job to do.
艾恩·坎贝尔--前澳大利亚内阁大臣
每天起来
He has to get up every day.
他都得先看着镜子说服自己
First he"ll look at himself in the mirror,
然后出门去
and then he"s got to go out
向全世界解释日本的捕鲸政策
and explain to the world Japan"s whaling policy.
这个话题可不容易说清楚
Very complicated subject to get around.
很显然,关于捕鲸的话题
It"s clear the issue of whaling
大家都变得更加感情用事
is becoming more of emotions.
我们从来没得到一个有力的理由
We have never had a convincing reason
为什么这个物种如此特别
why this species is so special.
他们利用水下噪音
将海豚驱赶至一地并宰杀
芬兰
请日方澄清,这一捕杀表述是否准确
日本声称这个问题涉及小型鲸类动物
而IWC在这个方面并无管辖能力
国际捕鲸委员会
The lnternational Whaling Commission
是唯一一个和鲸鱼打交道的机构
is the only international body dealing with whales
保罗·沃森上尉--海洋守护协会会长 绿色和平创始人之一
其合法性已得到联♥合♥国♥的承认
that"s officially recognized by the United Nations.
虽然这是个没种的机构
It"s basically a toothless organization,
但确实是唯一存在的此类机构
but it is the only organization that does exist.
IWC于1986年明令禁止商业捕鲸
一年后,日本的海豚捕杀量增至三倍 并且开始启动大型鲸类的致死性研究项目
国际捕鲸大会有一个条款
Well, there"s a clause in the lnternational Whaling Convention
允许一国以科研目的捕捉鲸鱼
that allows a nation to take whales for science,
我们在测量鲸鱼身体比例
于是日本决定利用这个漏洞
and Japan has decided that that"s its loophole.
现在,日本的多项研究计划
Currently, Japan has research programs
我们在提取组织样本
内容中包括捕杀梭鲸
that involve killing minke whales,
道格·戴马斯特--美国驻IWC专员
长须鲸,大须鲸,以及座头鲸
fin whales, sei whales, and humpback whales.
本次科研所需的捕捉 恪守国际捕鲸公约
对我来说,每一次所谓的科研捕捞
Every scientific catch, to me,
都是委员会的污点
摩纳哥
is a dark spot on the record of this commission.
他们整日纠结于南极的一千头鲸鱼
They"re talking about the 1,000 whales in the Antarctic.
却绝口不提
They"re not talking about
在这里被屠♥杀♥的两万三千条海豚
the 23,000 over here being slaughtered.
IWC曾经主持处理过
The IWC has presided
历史上最严重的生态灾害之一 (指60年代的鲸鱼保护运动)
over one of the greatest environmental catastrophes of all time.
事实是,国际捕鲸委员会
The reality is the lnternational Whaling Commission
确实有训令
does have a mandate
调查影响海豚生存的事件
to look at issues affecting dolphins,
但日本却还在企图
but the Japanese are trying to legitimize a practice
将这个几乎全世界 都否决了的提案合法化
that just about every country in the world has said no to.
政♥府♥在某些方面很在行
Governments are really great
比如拉人开会 大家握手言欢,一团和气
at getting together and holding meetings and conferences and glad-handing each other,
但却看不到他们得出什么成果
but they never ever seem to accomplish anything.
正如玛格丽特·米德所说的
It"s as Margaret Mead once said--
永远不要指望政♥府♥或者机构
never ever depend upon governments or institutions
能解决任何重大问题
to solve any major problem.
所有社会变化都源于个体的激♥情♥
All social change comes from the passion of individuals.
要寄希望于国际捕鲸委员会
If saving cetacean species from extinction
来拯救濒临鲸类
relies upon the lnternational Whaling Commission,
那根本就没有希望可言
then there is no hope.
古希腊年代
During the Greek era,
伤害海豚可判处死刑
it was punishable by death to harm a dolphin.
那时海豚得到了悉心保护
They were protected,
之所以如此
and they were protected
是因为历史上从来都不乏
because there"s a lot of stories throughout history
类似海豚救人的故事
of dolphins saving the lives of humans.
当你和海豚一同冲浪时 感觉真有一股魔力
There"s some real magic there when you"re on a wave together.
在你身旁的这个生灵
There"s this other species
戴夫·拉斯托维奇 小型鲸类冲浪者协会创始人之一
你虽然无法和它交流
that you can"t consciously communicate with,
但你们都共同体验着
and you"re both experiencing a thing
这种纯粹的快乐
that"s purely for joy
远超生存需要的快乐
beyond the level of survival.
有次我在澳大利亚东海岸冲浪
I went surfing on the east coast of Australia.
半个小时过后
About half an hour into the session,
我和朋友正坐在冲浪板上
I was sitting with this friend of mine,
他突然说“快看”
and he goes, "Wait,"
第二波海浪里是一条虎鲨
and on the surface of the next wave was a tiger shark.
它急速向我们冲过来,很快进入了攻击区
Its fins were down, and it was in the zone.
距离我们只有不到两米
This thing was literally 2 meters away from me,
我往下看,就在那儿
and I look down, and right there--
像是从墙上的玻璃柜里
it"s like in a glass case in a wall--
一条海豚一跃而出
this dolphin comes out of right field
开始从侧面攻击鲨鱼
and T-bones this shark
把它远远得赶离我和朋友
and pushes it directly away from me and my buddy.
那一刻
In that moment--
我感受到了有生以来最强烈的关联感
That"s the most obvious demonstration of the connection in my life.
几年前,一个朋友告诉我
A few years ago, a friend of mine told me
关于日本发生的海豚屠♥杀♥
about what was going on in Japan.
每年有两万三千条海豚被宰杀
23,000 are being wiped out every year,
而这甚至不为世人所知
and it"s not even acknowledged.
还没有人看到那里发生的事情
Nobody has actually seen what takes place back there,
所以想要阻止这一切 就必须先揭露这一切
and so the way to stop it is to expose it.
渔民们已经声明过了:
They"ve already told us that--
不得拍照
“不得拍照”
"Don"t take pictures."
告示牌写着“不得拍照”
The sign says "Don"t take pictures."
所以想要阻止这一切 就要不断地向世人揭露这一切
And so the way to stop it is keep exposing this to the world.
最终,日本政♥府♥会说
Eventually, the Japanese government will say
“够了,不能再这样了,真是公♥关♥噩梦”
"Look, this is not working. It"s a PR nightmare."
不!不得拍照
No!. No photograph.
我带来了BBC,泰♥晤♥士♥报♥
I brought the BBC, The London Times,
时代周刊
Time Magazine,
但每个人都空手而归
and everybody goes away empty-handed.
不得拍照,知道嘛?
No photos, okay?
他们畏惧相机
They"re afraid of cameras.
一天早上我没带相机
One morning I didn"t have my camera,
几个渔船上的人
and a couple guys from the boat,
他们拉起一条幼年海豚 然后割开了它的喉咙
they took a baby dolphin up and cut its throat.
那时候它已经死了 但它们还是把它吊起来,割开了喉咙
It was already dead, but they held it up and cut its throat,
他们只是想惹怒我
and they were just trying to get me angry,
我差点就揍了那人
and I almost hit this guy.
他几乎就贴着我的脸
He got right in my face.
我们管他叫“私人领地”
We called him Private Space.
他只会说这两个单词
That"s the only two words he knows in English--
私人领地
private space.
私人!
Private!.
他几乎是贴着我的脸
And he got right in my face,
拿着一个相机大吼大叫
and he"s screaming at me with a camera.
他巴不得我揍他
He wanted me to hit him.
我是说,他几乎在怂恿我揍他
I mean, he just egged me on,
而我差点,差点就一拳把他打翻
and I almost-- man, I almost decked this guy
一脚把他踢下那块石头
and knocked him off that rock.
他们巴不得我们这么做--
That"s what they want you to do--
动手打人或者做类似的事 他们就能驱逐我们
hit them or do something to get you out of here.
他们要想摆脱我们
The only way they can get us out of here
就能把“罪证”拍成录像,逮捕我们
is get us arrested and get it on video.
我大多数时候
I spend most of my time
都尽量避免 因为莫须有的指控被捕
trying to keep from getting arrested on bogus charges.
而他们大多数时候
They spend most of their time
却是想找些 莫须有的借口逮捕我们
trying to arrest us on bogus charges
把我们踢出局
and get us out of the game.
太地町,2003年
2003年,我派了一队人去太地町
In 2003, I sent a crew to Taiji.
他们的任务是去寻找证据并拍摄
保罗·沃森上尉
Their objective was to just get evidence to film
探求事实真♥相♥
and see what"s going on there.
他们进入水域,割开渔网
They got into the water and cut the nets
释放了一些领航鲸和海豚
and released some pilot whales and dolphins
很快,他们就因此被捕
and were immediately arrested for that.
那次事件表明了
That actually worked out to show that we were determined
我们保护这些动物的决心
to protect the lives of these animals,
但当然,他们归国时困难重重
but of course it made it very difficult to return.
太地町,2007年
2007年,我想做点什么
In 2007, when I wanted to do something
揭露此事
to expose the issue,
戴夫·拉斯托维奇
我当时很震惊
I was shocked
因为我是冲浪圈里唯一一个
that I was the only surfer in my surfing community
知道这件事的人
that knew about this,
所以海登·潘迪亚,伊撒贝尔·卢卡斯
so Hayden Panettiere, lsabel Lucas,
我们取得联♥系♥,并且做出了决定
we all connected, and we made the decision,
我们慢慢划出去
okay, we"re going to paddle out.
大家都不要使用暴♥力♥
No one"s going to be aggressive.
那些渔民被惹毛了
And they got really fired up.
我们只能放弃计划
We had to pull the pin.
我们无能为力
There was nothing we could do,
在那种情况下,我们已经尽力了
nothing more we could do in that scenario.
滚开!
你这是骚扰!
滚开!
这就像是猫捉老鼠的游戏
You see, this is like a cat and mouse game.
这些积极分子
Those particular activists,
就在这里被捕
they were arrested right here in this very spot.
再也不能涉足此地
Now they can never come back.
他们彻底出局了
They"re out of the game.
我非常同情海豚
My heart went out to them.
从小我就看《海豚的故事》
I watched Flipper as a child.
我后来热爱海洋 也要部分归功于这部电视剧
I grew to love the oceans partly because of Flipper.
我们要阻止这一切
We are going to stop this.
我们要阻止这一切
We"re going to stop this.
这位行业先锋
And here"s the guy that started it all.
他想修正这个大问题
He"s trying to rectify this huge problem,
但却找不到能人帮忙
but he can"t find anybody to help him.
如果我们能进入那里 就能阻止这一切
If we could just get in there, we can stop this.
查尔斯·汉布里顿--西印度群岛,安提瓜
我第一个召集的是我朋友 查尔斯·汉布里顿
The first guy I called was my buddy Charles Hambleton.
他热爱刺♥激♥的冒险
He"s a adrenaline junkie.
他是《加勒比海盗》里的帆长
He"s been sail master on The Pirates of the Caribbean.
他曾前往世界各地 完成拍摄相片的任务
He"s traveled all over the world on photo assignments.
他心地善良
He"s the guy that has a heart of gold
台北101大楼,世界最高建筑
意志坚定,无所不能
and nerves of steel. He"ll do anything.
我清楚地记得那个电♥话♥
I remember distinctly a phone call
说我该去一趟日本
saying I needed to be in Japan.
我们在太地町下了火车
We stepped off the train in Taiji,
马上就见到了里克·欧拜瑞
and we were immediately met by Ric O"Barry,
还有警♥察♥
along with the police.
我不是很确定
I"m not entirely sure
路易斯是不是知道自己卷入了什么事
Louis knew what he was getting himself into.
我们第一次去日本
On our initial trip to Japan,
太地町市长办公室
就在市长办公室和渔业联盟
we had a formal meeting in the town mayor"s office
以及各个相关部门
with the fishing union
举♥行♥了一场正式谈判
and with all the proper authorities.
我们谈判了七个小时,试图达成共识
We spent seven hours trying to negotiate an arrangement
桜井速人--太地町鲸类博物馆馆长
在尊重日方的前提下进行拍摄
where we would try to be respectful of their side.
三弦和隆--太地町市长
这么做,在我看来 是对双方都有利的
That was the point to me, is get both sides.
但很快我们就意识到,他们在掩饰
And we started to realize that they were hiding something.
你必须拿这个批条去拿那个批条
You have to get permission to get a permit
再拿那个批条…
to get permission to do--
没有批条什么事也办不成
and nobody wants to do anything without permission.
两天的谈判之后
After two days of negotiations,
他们说“我们不允许你们这么做”
they said, "We"re not going to let you do it,"
然后摊出一张地图
and they put a map on the table
指着地图上那些红叉叉
and pointed with these red X"s on the map.
说“不要去这儿,那儿”
and said, "Don"t go here, don"t go here,
“还有这儿,这儿”
don"t go here, don"t go here."
接着查尔斯说
And then Charles said--
“我们能留下这图”
"Could we just hang on to that for reference,
“好记着哪里不要去吗?”
just so we know where we"re not supposed to be?"
类似这样的话
That kind of thing.
后来这图就成了我们 该去哪儿的参考
And that became sort of our template of where we had to go.
这个秘密的海湾,是个天然的堡垒
The secret cove is a natural fortress.
它三面都是峭壁
It"s surrounded on three sides by steep cliffs.
只有通过几条隧♥道♥
There are several tunnels
你才能抵达这里
that you need to get through to get there.
路上设置了缠满铁丝网的藩篱
High fences surrounded by razor ribbon.
在此之前,我曾漫游世界
I"ve traveled all over the world throughout my entire life,
这里的海岸风光可谓壮观
and the coastline is majestic.
一想到那么可怕的暴行
It"s astounding to think that this horror happens
发生在如此美好的地方,真让我震惊
in one of the most beautiful places.
我们偷偷溜到一个公园附近
We snuck up to this park.
海啸公园
It was called Tsunami Park.
虽然被封锁,但是我们还是进去了
It was blockaded, but we went up there.
要想安全进入海啸公园
The only safe time to go in Tsunami Park
只有在环湖里没有海豚的时候
is when there are no dolphins in the lagoon.
因为那时候附近没有守卫
Then there are no guards around.
里克指着那个秘密海湾
Ric pointed down to the secret lagoon,
说“那些肮脏的勾当就发生在那里”
and he said, "That"s where all the dirty business happens."
警♥察♥跟着我们的屁♥股♥跑
The cops were on our tail,
我想,最好还是先避一避
and I thought, let"s get out of here.
然后再重新组队
We"ll try to regroup.
所以我们就去太地町外观光
So we went off to do some sightseeing outside Taiji.
那里有许多美丽的寺庙
All these beautiful temples are there,
有些在全日本也名列前茅
some of the most beautiful temples in all of Japan.
其中一个寺庙里,有个石院
In one of these temples, they have a dry rock garden
和尚把石头耙平
where the monks rake these rocks,
院子中♥央♥,有几块岩石
and in the center they have these rocks
供世界各地的人前来观赏
that people come from all over the world to contemplate.
它们是很美
It was gorgeous,
但我想,在美国
but I thought, in America,
可没人会在周日跑去看石头
people would never go on a Sunday to watch rocks.
我突然灵机一动
Suddenly I got this idea.
要是这些石头也能看人呢?
What if the rocks looked back?
这个瀑布的特效
卡纳·欧普提克--工业光魔前员工 加利福尼亚州,拉斐尔
This was a big waterfall set
是为《冒牌天神2》做的
that we constructed for the movie Evan Almighty.
水坝被冲开,洪水涌下来
A dam breaks and floods
把公路上的东西一扫而空
and takes the-- washes the road out and--
我的一个好朋友 也是我曾经的第一位助手
One of my best friends and my first assistant
成了工业光魔的首席模具师
was a guy that became the head mold maker at lndustrial Light and Magic,
我拜访了他,说道“我们有个计划”
so I called up and said, "I"ve got this idea for a project.
“我想把高清摄像机藏在岩石里”
"l want to hide Hi-Def cameras in a rock.
“你能帮忙吗?”
Can you help us?"
你想要的是这种效果吗?
Is that what you had in mind?
巧夺天工啊
It"s a work of art, man.
你要愿意,可以全部上成褐色
We can do all of them brown if you want,
或者是褐色和灰白色的混合
or we can do a combination of brown and gray.
混合色应该更好些
I think brown and gray would be better.
我们底色得用灰色,你看这些
I think this is going to be a primary for us that these are all gray.
我希望这些做的尽量隐蔽,因为…
I would try to keep them as lower of a profile as possible because--
我们需要一个特别的团队
We needed a special group of people
才能完成任务
to implement this mission.
我们需要身怀绝技的人
We needed people with a special set of skills.
我开始组队
I started to set up this team,
类似于十一罗汉的团队
this-- sort of this Ocean"s Eleven team.
西蒙·霍金斯--福罗里达州,劳德代尔堡
西蒙·霍金斯
Simon Hutchins,
是队里唯一参过军的
the only guy that had military experience.
西蒙有各种各样诡异的办法
Simon created all these weird ways
来隐藏摄像机和水下测音仪
to hide Hi-Def cameras and hydrophones.
你知道,他可是个大天才
You know, he"s a mad genius.
对他来说,真是没有做不到,只有想不到
If we could dream it, Simon could build it.
乔·齐索--科罗拉多州,博尔德
乔·齐索组织过摇滚演唱会
Joe Chisolm organized rock concerts,
我们也挺像是个摇滚演唱会
and we were kind of like a rock concert--
只是比较低调
you know, incognito.
我们有上百个大包小包的器材
You know, we had hundreds of cases of material
必须运到日本
that we had to import into Japan,
所以乔就负责物流
and he did the logistics.
路易斯归队之后,说
Louis came back, and he said, "Look,
“我们得想办法进去”
we got to get in,"
于是我们就开始讨论
and Louis and I started discussing
各种可能的拍摄方法
all of the ways that we can film it.
我们有台♥军♥用级别的红外热成像仪
We had a military grade thermal camera,
本来是不准带出国的
which you"re not allowed to bring out of the country.
只要是活物,红外热像仪就能拍到
If it has a pulse, the thermal camera picks it up.
我们还决定航拍
One thing that we had decided to do is get some aerial footage,
所以就带上了直升机
so we decided to take our own helicopter with us.
我们考虑过征用卫星
We looked into, you know, commandeering a satellite
来获取卫星图片
to do satellite pictures.
我们还造了无人驾驶飞艇
We decided to make our own unmanned drone
下方配备陀螺稳定的高清摄像机
with a gyro-stabilized Hi-Def camera below it.
我们管它叫凯西
We actually named it Cathy,
这完全是出于对里克·欧拜瑞的尊敬
and that was purely out of respect for Ric O"Barry.
这么决定是因为
The idea there was
即使这个飞艇没成功拍摄 即使我们被抓
that even if the blimp didn"t succeed and we got caught
也不会有人拿飞艇怎么样…
that everybody loves a balloon--
孩子,警♥察♥,每个人都喜欢气球嘛
you know, kids, police, everyone.
有一件对于路易斯和我来说 非常重要的设备
One of these devices that was very important to Louis and l
就是水下测音器,这是一种
is the hydrophone-- high tech sound devices
在潜水摄影器材内 工作的高科技测声仪器
put in underwater housing.
我想听见那片湖里的海豚声音
I wanted to hear the dolphins from the lagoon,
但我们不清楚那片水域到底多深
but we didn"t know how deep it was.
我们有循环呼吸器
We had rebreathers,
但用起来不利索,噪音太大
but it would be clanky, it would be noisy.
温哥华B.C.
曼迪·瑞·克鲁克姗克与科克·克兰克
Mandy-Rae Cruickshank and Kirk Krack
是世界一流的自♥由♥潜水大♥师♥
are world class freedivers.
国际自♥由♥潜水大赛
自♥由♥潜水,简单来说
Freediving in its simplest terms,
和水下憋气有点像
it"s like deep snorkeling.
吸一口气,然后比谁潜得更深
On one breath we see how deep we can go in the ocean,
比谁能憋得更久
how long we can hold our breath.
曼迪·瑞拿过
Mandy-Rae"s owned
世界纪录,88米
八次世界自♥由♥潜水冠军
eight world championships in her lifetime.
她一口气能下潜近九十米
She can go down to 300 feet on one breath of air
然后无需帮助就能自己浮出水面
and come back on her own power.
他们知道我们的计划之后
They got on board pretty quickly
很快就答应加入
when they found out what we wanted to do.
我们与鲸鱼、海豹、海豚
We have some of the same physiological traits
有一些相同点
that whales, seals, and dolphins have.
我们都是需要呼吸空气的哺乳动物
We"re all air-breathing mammals.
只不过他们生活在水中 我们生活在陆上
They live in the water. We live on land.
你在海中畅游时
When you"re out swimming in the ocean
如果鲸鱼与海豚恰好经过
and you have whales and dolphins come by you,
那真是人生中最奇妙的经历
it is one of the most incredible experiences ever.
这些野生生物显得异常温顺
It"s so humbling that this wild creature
他们会主动接近,显出对你的兴趣
would come up and be so interested in you.
真是…
It"s--
真是太奇妙了
It"s unbelievable, really.
尽管没有语言的交流
Even though there"s obviously no words spoken,
但你真的能感觉到彼此之间 存在着某种交流
you really feel like you"re on some level communicating with them,
就好像双方都能理解对方
Iike there"s an understanding between the two of you.
在水里,我通常不乱摸东西
I don"t normally touch anything in the water,
但我当时就想
but I just thought, you know,
它都和我一起游了这么久了
it had been swimming with me for so long,
于是我伸出手
I put my hand out in front of me,
它立即就贴着我的手游过来
and it rolled right into my hand,
然后停在我面前
and it just stayed there in front of me,
任由我轻轻抚摸
Letting me rub its belly.
就是这样一条海豚
Here you have this dolphin,
野生海豚,无拘无束
wild and on its own terms,
却能接近我们,寻求关爱与抚慰
come up and really seek out affection and touch.
它是真的想跟我们在一起
It really wanted to be with us.
当他们问我们
When they asked us
是否愿意参加这次秘密行动
if we wanted to partake in a secret ops mission
揭发屠♥杀♥海豚的行径
to uncover the dolphin slaughter,
我们毫不犹豫地说 “那还用说,算上我们”
we without hesitation said, "Absolutely. Sign us up.
“我们能帮上什么?”
What can we do?"
就是这了
- This is what--
真酷
It"s so cool.
瞧我,就是一块普普通通的小石头
I"m just a cute little innocent rock.
下一步,怎么把这些运过海关
Getting these into Customs
恐怕得花点心思了
is going to be the trick, I think, next.
但愿我们把这些摆出去之后 还能找回来
I hope we"ll be able to find them again once we plant them.
小心等我们回旅馆 这些就变成真石头了
Actually, come back to the hotel and we have real rocks.
我们装了47个大箱子
There"s 47 suitcases.
恐怕他们不会让我们带这些上机
I don"t think they"re going to let us carry this on.
我们自然努力保持低调
We definitely were trying to be as discreet as possible,
但是在这个没有西方人的地方
but there"s nothing discreet about Westerners
一群西方人带着一大堆黑箱子 根本没法低调
in a place where there are no Westerners with big black cases,
很快就有人注意我们
and it was noted.
现在那边有辆车
Well, now, there"s a car here.
我昨天才刚到这儿
Just-- I just got here yesterday.
你觉得,他们知道我们在这儿?
You think-- Do you think they know we"re here?
你真觉得
You do?
我们抵达太地町的第一天早晨
First morning we arrived in Taiji,
里克·欧拜瑞和我们在旅馆碰面
Ric O"Barry met us at our hotel.
他觉得,应该带我们
He decided that it would be a good idea
四处参观一下
if he"d take us on a tour
以便熟悉地形
so we got the lay of the land.
于是我们便上了车
So we all get in the vehicles,
马上,我们就发现
and one of the first things we noticed
有人跟梢
was that we got an escort.
那边就是肉铺
This is the butcher shop right here,
屠宰场
the slaughterhouse.
这边是渔业联盟
This is the union right here,
那个就是“私人领地”
and there"s Private Space.
我们刚来的时候
When we first got in the country,
根本不知道是谁在跟踪
we had no idea who was following us.
我们记下的车牌就有七八个
There was about seven or eight cars that we had license plates,
我们只知道是他们在跟踪
so we knew that we were being followed by these people.
但我们不确定,到底是捕鲸人
We didn"t know if it was the whalers.
还是日本黑帮
We didn"t know if it was Yakuza, the Japanese Mafia.
完全没头绪
We had no idea.
我碰到一个会说英语的人
I"d met this guy that spoke English.
他是捕鲸博物馆的工作人员
He was from the Whaling Museum,
我问,“你知道那边车里是什么人吗?”
and I asked him, "Do you know who"s in that car over there?"
他看了看,说“是警视厅厅长”
He looks over there, and he goes, "Chief of Police."
如果你跟里克混在一块 他们就知道,你也是个麻烦
If you"re around Ric, they-- they know you"re trouble.
不行,你们不能进去
没听见吗,不能进去
不准进去
你们想怎样?
我们与渔民的第一个回合
Our first encounter with the fishermen
是在黎明时分,我们过去现场
was they went down there at first break of light,
我们一到那里
and as soon as we arrived,
一群渔民就冒出来
a number of fishermen showed up.
我们在水边看…
We were down by the beach looking at...
你能看到海豚湾屠♥杀♥现场 涌过来的鲜血
You could see the blood coming out of the killing lagoon.
你能看到一群小海豚
You could see a bunch of the babies
被圈在一处,和它们的爸爸妈妈分开
were cordoned off by themselves away from their parents
而它们的爸爸妈妈就在不远处被屠♥杀♥
while their parents were all being slaughtered.
我想更近距离地看看海豚湾
And so I wanted to get a better look into the lagoon,
等我和乔想从那条路过去
and as Joe and I tried to walk down this path,
一些渔民就跑过来,拿胸冲撞
some of the fishermen came and actually butted chest against us.
别碰她
Don"t touch the girl.
想把我们挡住
Trying to stop us
不让我们从有利位置看到屠♥杀♥现场
from getting that vantage point on the killing.
随后
And just after that,
我们回到水边
We walked down to the water"s edge,
就有一条可怜的海豚…
and this one poor dolphin, it...
你可以看得出它是想逃走
You could see it trying to get away,
它朝着我们径直游向岸边
and it was swimming straight for us and the shore,
事实上,它也冲破了几道网
and it actually made it over a couple of the nets,
每次它浮出水面换气
and every time it came up for a breath,
你都看到它身后留下的血流
you could see all this blood coming out behind it,
你能看到,它最后几次挣扎着呼吸
and you could see the last couple of breaths it took,
最终,沉了下去,再也没有出现
and then it went down, and we never saw it again.
相较而言,真正在做这种事的人只是少数
It"s a relatively small group of people who are doing this.
在这几个偏远的小村之外
Outside these few remote villages,
大多数日本人根本不知道 这里发生的一切
most of the population doesn"t even know this is going on.
干这个行当的渔民说 “这是我们的传统”
The fishermen here who do this tell you "This is our tradition.
“这是我们的文化”
"This is our culture.
“是你不理解我们”
"You don"t understand us.
“你们吃牛肉,我们吃海豚肉”
You eat cows. Well, we eat dolphins."
但事实是,他们就是在放狗屁
Well, the truth is that"s the big lie.
如果说日本人自己都不知道这件事
How can it be their culture, their tradition,
这怎么能算得上是“传统”“文化”?
if the Japanese people don"t even know about it?
日本,东京
每年有两万三千条海豚被屠宰 它们的肉被贩卖♥♥、食用
23,000 dolphins are killed for meat every year.
每年有两万三千条海豚被屠♥杀♥以供人类食用
你知道这件事吗?
你听说过这件事吗?
不,我从没听说过
You never heard of it?
你说谎吧!真有人吃海豚,真的?
很难想象会有人吃海豚
我怎么会不知道,这怎么可能? 东京也有人卖♥♥海豚肉吗?
我们不把海豚肉当作日常食物
我们更喜欢观赏海豚
如果这事是真的,我们应该让更多人知道
我想现在很少有人知道,我自己就没听说过
大阪、京都、东京,这些城市里的人
People in Osaka, Kyoto, and Tokyo--
他们之所以不知道这件事
the reason they don"t know about it
是因为媒体掩盖了真♥相♥
is because of a media cover-up,
是有组织,有预谋的掩盖
a systematic, deliberate cover-up,
是全面的媒体管制
a media blackout,
因为海豚肉含有高浓度的汞
because the dolphin meat is heavily laced with mercury.
汞是地球上非辐射性物质中毒性最强的
自从工业革命以来,由于化石燃料的焚烧 环境中的汞含量每年上升1%至3%
汞在自然环境中
Mercury starts in the environment
开始积聚在最小的细胞体中
with the smallest of organisms,
每到食物链的上一级
and every step of the ladder up,
浓度就升高大约十倍
it gets magnified about ten times...
直到食物链顶端
until the top of the food chain,
毒性会高得令人咋舌
where you get these incredibly toxic levels.
所有我们最爱吃的鱼肉
All the fish that we love most to eat--
罗杰·佩恩--大洋联盟
比如条纹鲈鱼,跳鱼
things like striped bass, bluefish,
金枪鱼,剑鱼,马林鱼
tuna, swordfish, marlin--
都是汞的主要来源
this is a major source of mercury,
这些物质造成了巨大危害
and these substances are causing real problems,
不仅是对海豚,还有对人
not just to dolphins, but to people,
因为人和海豚
because people and dolphins feed
位于食物链的同一级别
at the same level of a food chain.
以宽吻海豚为例…
If you looked at bottlenose dolphins--
顺便说下,弗利普就是一条
that"s Flipper, by the way--
你会发现,实际上
you"d discover, in fact,
这些生物就是游动的毒库
these animals are swimming toxic dump sites.
吃海豚肉最好有节制
It"s better to refrain from taking those meats--
诸贯秀树--日本渔业部,副部长 小型鲸类配额管♥理♥员♥
怎么说好呢…
how do I say?
不要吃太多
Too much.
但海豚肉还是很有营养
But still dolphin meat contains some valuable nutrients.
这个问题
丹·古德曼--日本IWC代表团法律顾问
This is a matter
消费与卫♥生♥部♥门都在关注
that the consumer affairs and health ministries are looking after,
我能保证,市场上所有的产品
and I can assure you that there is no product on the market
都是符合标准的
that exceeds any of their standards.
只是他们的标准
By their standards.
达藤哲也--北海道医疗大学
在日本,海产中的建议汞含量 为0.4ppm(百万分之一)
这是海豚肉
其中含有2000ppm
2000ppm的汞
非常,非常得高,毒性很大
这是我从太地町的和歌♥山地区购买♥♥的
几乎没有人会吃海豚肉
Almost nobody eats dolphin meat,
但每年仍有两万三千条海豚被屠♥杀♥
but 23,000 are slaughtered every year,
我们不得不追问
so that begs the question,
这些肉都到哪儿去了?
Where is all this meat going?
海豚肉通常不太畅销
Dolphin meat is generally considered to be a less desirable commodity,
C·斯科特·贝克尔--俄勒冈州立大学,DNA检验专家
而且如果标明是海豚肉 价格会被压得更低
and it would sell for far, far less if it was properly labeled.
因此,这些肉的销路 实际上比我们想的要宽得多
So the meat is distributed much more widely than we recognize.
斯科特·贝克尔在东京市中心的旅馆
Scott Baker set up a portable DNA lab
设了一个可移♥动♥的DNA检测室
at a hotel in downtown Tokyo.
我们给他带去样本,由他分♥析♥化验
We brought him samples, and he analyzed them
结果发现,有很多我们带去的样品
and found that a lot of the packages
标注的是一些昂贵的鲸肉
that were labeled as expensive meat from larger whales
实际上都是海豚肉
was actually dolphin meat.
顾客或许自以为买♥♥的是
A consumer may think they"re buying healthy meat
来自南半球鲸鱼的健康肉食
from whales from the southern hemisphere,
但实际上却是来自太地町海岸的
and they might be getting a bottlenose dolphin
宽吻海豚
from the coast of Taiji
其汞含量比世界卫生组织的建议含量
with levels of mercury that are 20 times higher
高出了二十倍
than World Health Organization recommendations.
那些吃海豚肉的渔民
The fishermen who are eating dolphin
是在毒害自己的身体
are poisoning themselves,
同时也毒害了
but they"re also poisoning
买♥♥他们肉的顾客
the people that they"re selling it to.
政♥府♥心知肚明
And the government knows this,
但却把这些都掩盖起来
and the government"s covering this up.
过去,他们在水俣遇到过同样的问题
They had this problem once before in Minamata.
也是在那里,人们第一次发现汞中毒
That"s where mercury poisoning was first discovered.
他们称这种病为“水俣病”
They called it Minamata disease.
日本,水俣市
该病于1956年爆发
日本最先进的工厂,智素公♥司♥ 暗中向海中倾倒废料
在长达12年的时间里,日本政♥府♥与智素公♥司♥合谋 掩盖了这两者之间的关联
水俣悲剧在日本历史上的教训 也是惨痛的
Japan has a history of this terrible Minamata tragedy,
有时,人们将其成为“水俣病”
sometimes referred to as Minamata disease.
但实际上,那并不算一种病 因为那不是突发的
But it"s not a disease. It"s not caught.
而是长年累月毒性积累的恶果
It"s the result of this toxicity.
这种高浓的汞,对孕妇的危害
The most serious health risk of these high levels of mercury
最为严重
is to pregnant women.
因为胚胎对这些高浓度汞最为敏感
It"s the fetus that"s most sensitive to these levels of mercury.
你听说过一出生就得了水俣病的孩子吗?
他们头不能举,目不能视,耳不能听
他们口不能言,食不能咽
他们手不能握,脚不能走
之后,开始不断有畸形的婴儿出世
The children were starting to be born deformed.
如今,这场悲剧将重演
And it"s going to happen again.
没有人认真地调查过医院
Nobody has really looked into the hospitals,
以及医疗记录
Looked into the records
以确定具体的汞中毒人数
to see how many people there have mercury poisoning.
汞对大脑神经元的作用
中毒的症状表现为,记忆力衰退
The symptoms are memory loss,
听力以及视力下降
Loss of hearing, loss of your eyesight.
它不会立即致人死命
It doesn"t just knock you over dead.
而是慢慢地取人性命
It takes a while.
现在的状况就是如此
And that"s happening.
他想不想知道,他也在毒害
Does he want to know if he"s poisoning the bodies
买♥♥他肉的其他日本人?
of other Japanese that he"s selling the meat to?
他不想知道
He doesn"t want to know.
他不想知道这些事
He doesn"t want to know about it.
水俣事件的时候,政♥府♥也说
Well, in Minamata, the government said
他们没有毒害水俣的居民
they weren"t poisoning the people in Minamata, either.
记得吗?
Remember that?
记得智索工厂吗?
The Chisso factory?
智索工厂?
The Chisso factory?
和现在一样的情况,一样的问题
Same thing, same problem.
你不觉得政♥府♥在掩盖
诸贯秀树--日本渔业部,副部长 小型鲸类配额管♥理♥员♥
You don"t think there"s a cover-up going on
海豚肉的实际汞含量吗?
with the amount of mercury in dolphin meat?
我不认为海豚肉
I don"t think that a similar tragedy would happen
会导致类似惨剧
because of the dolphin meat.
我不这么认为
I don"t think so.
说到底,海豚肉的销♥售♥
Ultimately, the dolphin meat
和其他任何产品一样, 是建立在供求关系的基础上
is based on supply and demand like any other product,
如果产品有毒
and if that product is poison
他们就不能在太地町出♥售♥
and they can"t sell it in Taiji,
同理,他们也就不能在岩手
then they can"t sell it in lwate,
不能在冲绳
and they can"t sell it in Okinawa,
不能在任何一个 他们现有的市场上出♥售♥
and they can"t sell it wherever else they"re selling it.
所以我们必须 从这太地町的这一个小小的海湾开始
So you have to stay focused on that one lagoon in Taiji, I think,
才能最终摧毁整条产业链
in order to shut this down.
你好,今天觉得怎么样?
Howdy. How are you doing today?
如果我们被捕,多久之后他们才会指控?
If we got arrested, how long before they charged us?
他们压根不用指控
They don"t have to charge you with anything.
照日本法律的搞法
The way the law works in Japan,
他们不用指控也能把你关上28天
they can keep you in jail with no charges for 28 days.
九♥成♥的案子就是
90% of the convictions in Japan
靠在这28天里的招供定罪的
are obtained by confessions during those 28 days
因为他们拷问你是合法的
because they can torture you legally.
他们会半夜把你叫起来
They can wake you up in the middle of the night,
然后整晚折腾,知道吧…
all night long, you know, and--
我都这么折腾他们一星期了
I"ve been doing that to them all week.
这可有点过啊
That may be aggressive--
我们能告他吗?
Can we prosecute him?
我这才意识到
I came to realize
整个行动比我想象的要持续更久
that this was going to be a much longer process,
因此我们下了功夫,勘察地形,制定计划
so we utilized our time over there doing reconnaissance, planning.
耐心观察
We observed.
昨晚来了两队人
There"s two crews that went in last night--
从隧♥道♥里出来的
the guys that come out of the tunnel.
被布置在左侧
They"re sent to look on the left side.
他们晃动手电,行动迅速
They shine their flashlights. They go pretty quick
因为他们想尽早动身,开始工作
because they want to get to work and start out.
他们通常会查看折断的小树枝
What they"re doing is looking for little snap branches.
通常海湾里有海豚的时候
They normally go up there
他们才上去检查
when they have dolphins in the lagoon.
这么做是为了看看有没有人偷♥拍♥
They go up and see if anybody"s photographed them.
我是这么想的,我们可以上去
What I"m thinking is we go in there.
找一个有树枝的观测点
Maybe I use that location that has a branch,
然后在海湾里没海豚的时候 把树枝锯断
and I cut the branch on a night when there"s no dolphins.
任务由两部份组成
There was two parts to the mission.
第一部分是获取声音材料
The first one was to get the auditory experience.
我们该把这个支愣着 两条侧臂的大家伙放哪儿?
Where can we drop a big housing skull like this
这个问题要再想想
with arms sticking out? Let"s try getting that.
我们可以把水下测音器放入海湾左侧水域
We could plant hydrophones on the side of the lagoon
那是最容易突破的地方
that was easiest to get into.
下到海湾的左侧要容易的多
It"s a lot easier getting down the left side of the lagoon.
右侧就是海豚湾的中心
The right side is right in the center of the killing cove.
我先带着红热成像仪下去
I go first with the thermal camera.
在那儿我可以监控异常情况
I can tell if there"s any movement over there.
看看有没有人躲在树丛里
If they"re hiding in the bushes,
会不会跑出来
they"re going to be popping out.
所以安放测音仪算是尝试
So the hydrophone was sort of a trial run
看看我们能不能全身而退
to see if we could get away with it.
你们带着两台摄像机过去?
You guys go in with two cameras, right?
是三台
Three cameras.
第二部分任务
The second mission,
我们称之为“大合奏”
what we call the full orchestra.
开始吧,三台摄像机
Let"s go, then, with three cameras--
你是二号♥,你是一号♥…
you"re 2, you"re 1--
想象一下,如果还有四号♥
and think about fourth.
我们把这些岩石摄像机散布四周
We would plant all the rocks,
还有这些水下测音仪,水下摄像机
the hydrophones, underwater cameras.
他们有潜水员,所以会水下排查
They have scuba divers, so they just sweep.
他们会在水底做地毯式清查
They"re straining the bottom of that bay,
我们可不想让他们发现 我们的水下摄像机
so we don"t want them to pick up underwater cameras.
你们一旦抵达这里,也就安全了
Once you get right here, you"re safe.
这是第一个标着“请勿入内”的牌子
This is the first sign that says "Do not enter."
- 我们不认识上面写了什么 - “此处危险”
- We don"t know what it says. - "Danger."
真没看懂
We have no idea.
我们只知道,这个写着“欢迎来太地町”
It says "Welcome to Taiji" for all we know.
“敬请欣赏联♥合♥国♥教科文组织基地美景”
"Enjoy our wonderful UNESCO site."
我想掌握全方位的立体感受
I wanted to have a three-dimensional experience
我想知道那里发生的一切
with what"s going on in that lagoon.
我想听到海豚发出的每个声响
I wanted to hear everything that the dolphins were doing,
以及渔民说的每个字
everything that the whalers were saying.
我们的努力不止是为了揭露屠♥杀♥
The effort wasn"t just to show the slaughter.
更想记录一些能改变人心的东西
You want to capture something that will make people change.
本周末,座头鲸绵长悲伤的哀鸣
This weekend, the thin, mournful cry of the humpback whale
伦敦,1971年
回荡在伦敦特拉法尔广场
echoed through London"s Trafalgar Square,
成千上万的示♥威♥者
as thousands of demonstrators
要求停止捕杀鲸鱼
demanded an end to all whale killing.
在二十世纪六十年代
In the 1960s,
国际捕鲸委员会对大型鲸类的屠♥杀♥ 坐视不管
when the IWC wasn"t doing anything about the slaughter of large whales,
是这个人,罗杰·佩恩
there was one guy, Roger Payne,
发起了这场鲸鱼救援运动
who helped start the whole Save the Whale movement
方法就是向全世界公开
by exposing to the world
这些动物的歌♥声
that these animals were singing.
影响真是太深远了
That was profound.
鲸鱼歌♥声的录音激起了全球第一轮环保运动
我们想要什么?
What do we want?
拯救鲸鱼!
Save the whales!
我们什么时候要?
When do we want it?
今天,鲸鱼救援运动的示♥威♥者又行动了
Save the Whale demonstrators were out again today.
他们决心要改变现状
And they are determined to see that something be done about it.
那时,每年有三万三千头鲸鱼被捕杀
At the time, about 33,000 whales a year were being killed.
罗杰·佩恩--大洋联盟
最终,数量减少到330头,是原来的1%
We got it down eventually to about 330, 1 % of that amount.
但现在,这个数量有所回升
It"s now going back up again.
新一代的领袖必须接手
There has to be a new generation that takes over from here.
因为像里克·欧拜瑞和罗杰·佩恩 这样的人屈指可数
There"s only so many Ric O"Barrys and Roger Paynes.
而他们现在也都六七十岁了
They"re all in their 60s and 70s now,
但能够继承他们事业的人
and there"s not a lot of people out there
并不多
picking up where they"ve left off.
这个我喜欢
I like this.
任务1:安装水下测音仪
这条线下沉得很慢
It sinks very slowly, this line.
它能沉下去,只是很慢
It does sink, but it"s very slow,
所以我加了点重
so I just put a couple weights on it.
我们得把两个测音仪连上这个
We"re going to have these two hydrophones connected to it.
- 还有件事 - 嗯
- One thing, though. - Yeah.
我把这些标签都撕了,看到没?
I took all the other stickers off, see?
这些写着…
Go on the--
“保持干燥”
"Please return dry."
哈,赶紧撕了吧
Yeah, let"s take the sticker off.
行不?天呐
Okay? Jesus.
(03)3224-5000
(03) 3224-5000.
这是驻东京的美国大使♥馆♥手♥机♥号♥
That"s the cell phone number for the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo
布鲁克·艾特肯--OPS摄影师
还有我们另外两部手♥机♥的手♥机♥号♥
as well as the cell phone numbers of our other two phones,
以防万一
just in case something shits the bed.
我们小心翼翼地离开旅馆
When we very discreetly leave the hotel room
随行的四五位成员都穿着黑衣
with four or five guys dressed in black
带着摄像设备
with camera equipment,
我们的时间掌握得很好
we have it timed really well.
因为我们知道守卫 什么时候会巡视过来
We know when the guard turns up.
我们知道警♥察♥离我们多远
We know how far the cop is going to be behind us.
我们知道他们要从邻村
We know how long it takes the cops
开到那儿需要多长时间
to get from the next village there.
这恐怕是我这辈子过得最恐怖的一晚
It was probably the scariest night of my life
我们已经熬夜好几个晚上
because we"d been up many days in a row
就为准备这次行动
preparing for this.
我们暴露在外
We"re exposed out there.
那里很少有地方可以藏身
There"s very few places we could hide.
动起来吧
路易?我是西蒙
我们要上路了,有问题吗?
没事,继续
曼迪先去
收到
查尔斯,我正往那块大石头的方向走
收到
我过来了,安全
灯光太亮了
尽量把灯光调暗
你能看到海港那头的情况
把灯光调暗
快调暗!
路易,你能用热成像仪查看一下吗
他好像刚刚潜下去,对吗?
稍停,那是什么?
我看到两个轮廓,在屏幕上有两个大白点
就在我所在的这条路拐弯处
我觉得是有人跟上我们了
先稳住
有人站在那儿吗?
什么?
有人站在那里吗?
那条路上有手电光,正朝这边过来
有点意思
你看到那边有人吗?
我绝对是看到手电光了
我们快走
快离开那儿
马上离开
测音设备已经入水了
呆着别动
呼叫乔

Joe.
收到,上路了,两分钟就到
守卫过来了
快走,快走
我们在隧♥道♥口旁边的台阶上
乔,是你吗?
是他
- 他来了 - 快走
快,赶紧开
Come on. Let"s go. Go.
我的老天
Holy Christ.
干得漂亮
Nice work.

Jesus.
人都到齐了?
1 00%f the people in the vehicle?
今晚真精彩
It"s a good night.
那可不是
That"s a good night.
真是个很奇怪的情况
大半夜,凌晨的时候…一群蒙面人
我?
Me?
是OPS,OPS成员
我不知道
I don"t know.
不知道
I don"t know.
不是我
Not me.
半夜的时候,我在睡觉
At midnight, I"m sleeping.
他说他不知道,因为那时他在睡觉
我想,也许那个人是OPS的成员
我不知道
I don"t know.
我不能代表OPS说话
I cannot speak for OPS.
我只能代表里克·欧拜瑞说话
I can only speak for Ric O"Barry.
除了我自己,我不代表任何人
I cannot speak for anybody except myself.
半夜的时候,我在睡觉
At midnight, I"m sleeping.

No, no, no.
但是,其他OPS成员…
我不知道
I don"t know.
我不是OPS成员
I"m not OPS.
你和OPS没关系?
我不是
I"m not OPS, no.
我是会接受采访
Well, I do interviews.
只要有谁想跟我谈
Anybody who wants to talk to me,
- 我就跟他们谈 - 是嘛?
- I will talk to them. - Yes?
OPS想跟我谈,我就跟他们谈
OPS wants to talk to me, I talk to them.
我会跟每个人谈,谈汞中毒的事
I talk to anybody about mercury poisoning.
他又开始说汞中毒的事了
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - Okay.
多谢你抽空
Thank you so much for your time.
为死去的鲸鱼祈祷
那晚最可怕的事情是
I think the most horrifying thing about the whole dive that night
你可以听得到它们
was that, you know, you could hear them
它们在彼此交流
communicating with each other,
而你清楚,到了第二天早晨 它们就完了
and you knew that that next morning that would be the end of it.
明早之后,它们将永远“被安静”
They"d be silenced forever.
它们一直试图与我们交流
They"re always trying to communicate with us,
这很难解释
and that"s hard to explain,
但如果你能像我在录制 《海豚的故事》期间那样和它们朝夕相处
but when you live with them Iike I did on the Flipper TV show day and night,
就能读懂它们的肢体语言
I could read that body language.
和如此聪慧的生物一起呆在水下
There"s something visceral
你的内心深处会产生某种共鸣
about being in the water with an animal like this.
作为一名科研人员
As a scientist,
约翰·波特--水下声音学顾问
我所受的训练,是如何通过客观的评估 来判断智能水平
I"m trained to recognize intelligence through objective measures--
比如能否使用工具,有无认知过程
tool use, cognitive processes, and so on.
但作为一名普通人
As a human being,
当我看着一条海豚,他的眼睛跟着我转
when I see a dolphin looking at me and his eyes tracking me
当我们四目相对
and I lock eyes with that animal,
我有一种由内而外的感觉,毋庸置疑
there"s a human response that makes it undeniable
我正在和一个智慧生命进行交流
that I"m connecting with an intelligent being.
学界近年来有讨论认为
Science has been tantalized for years at the prospect of talking
地球上最智慧的生物
to the most intelligent creatures on earth,
可能并非人类
which may not be human beings.
一小组科学家
A small group of scientists
决心实验,人类和海豚
determined to see if humans and dolphins
能否学会互相交流
can learn to talk to each other.
我们每年斥资数十亿向天空发送信♥号♥♥
We keep spending billions of dollars for sending signals up into the sky,
而就在地球上,有这样一个物种
and we have a species here
有可能比人类更加智能
that can conceivably be more intelligent than we are.
海豚懂得如何控制局面
Dolphins can understand how to manipulate situations,
如何与人交流
how to relate to people,
如何利用想象力进行创造
how to create innovatively out of their own imagination.
有时候,我很惊讶
It sometimes amazes me
人类广泛传授给海豚的一种语言
that the only language which has been extensively taught to dolphins
只是美国手语的一种
is a version of American Sign Language,
也就是你用双手做手势
which, of course, you use your hands,
来制♥造♥各种信♥号♥♥
so you have all these wonderful signals,
人们用双手向海豚发送指令
and people use their hands to give messages to dolphins.
但这样似乎没有意义
And this somehow kind of misses the point
因为海豚没有双手
because dolphins don"t have hands,
所以这交流从根本上就是单向的
so this is inherently a very one-way process.
总有这种拟人化的说辞
And it"s this anthropomorphic
“我们要教育他们,控制他们”
"We have something to teach them or control them,"
但或许,我们更应该关注 他们能给我们带来的启示
and perhaps we ought to be looking at what they can give to us.
智能并不是最重要的
It"s not about intelligence.
最重要的是意识
It"s about consciousness.
他们和人类一样拥有自我意识
They are self-aware, like humans are self-aware.
也就是说,当我们照镜子时
That means that we look in the mirror,
我们清楚地知道,我们看到的是什么 (注:无自我意识的生物会将镜中影像当成另一个生物)
and we know exactly what we"re looking at.
我觉得这里的渔人根本没意识到这一点
I don"t believe that the fishermen here are aware of that.
当那些海豚被困在屠♥杀♥现场
When they"re in that killing cove
看到他们的孩子在自己眼前被残杀
and their babies are being slaughtered in front of them,
他们是知道的
they"re aware of that.
他们能预测到接下去会发生什么
They can anticipate what"s going to happen to them.
还挺诡异的,不是吗?
我们现在听到的这些海豚都已经死了
明天会有新的一批海豚代替它们
1980年,我第一次到太地町
The first time I went to Taiji was in 1 980,
在那前一年,我去了壹岐市
哈迪·琼斯--BlueVoice.org创始人
and I had been to lki the year before.
壹岐是日本国内的旅游胜地
日本,壹岐
Iki is a tourist destination for Japanese
后来变得臭名昭著
which became infamous
因为他们非人地屠♥杀♥海豚
for this-- most ghastly slaughters of dolphins.
一天之内,被杀的海豚 可能多达数千条,这毫不夸张
I mean, literally thousands of them would-- could be killed in a day.
大约三年前,我再去壹岐
Well, I went back to lki about three years ago,
那里已经没有海豚了
and they don"t have any dolphins,
曾经,那里有成千上万的海豚在海岸游弋
where once they had thousands of them streaming by the coast.
最最讽刺的是
Irony of ironies.
因为这种全球性的捕捉海豚有利可图
Because the international captivity trade is so lucrative,
他们也想分一杯羹
they want to be in on it,
可他们已经没有海豚可捉了
and they don"t have any dolphins.
没有海豚就没有海豚馆
They have to have dolphins for their dolphin parks,
所以他们现在只能从太地町进口
so they go buy them in Taiji now.
所有人类已知的鲸类
Every cetacean known to man is endangered
只要靠近日本,就将遭受灭顶之灾
just by going anywhere near Japan.
我们问太地町的渔民 是否可以补贴他们这种行为
We asked the Taiji fishermen if we could subsidize this activity--
换言之,如果你们不出海
in other words, if you leave the boats tied up at the dock,
我们就给你
we"ll pay you the same amount of money
和捕杀海豚所得相当的钱
you would have made killing dolphins in Taiji.
他们回答道 “这不是钱的问题”
They got back to us and said "It"s not about money.
“而是为了防治害鱼”
It"s about pest control."
防治“害鱼”
Pest control.
也就是说
In other words,
政♥府♥告诉他们
they"re being told by the government
海豚吃了太多海里的鱼
that the dolphin are eating too much fish in the ocean.
自2003年起,日本援引“科学数据” 将国际渔业产量的减少归咎于海豚和鲸鱼
我们不是想把鲸鱼描绘成有害生物
This is not attempt just to incriminate whales as a bad guy.
然而,我们也不能忽视 鱼类数量减少这一事实
However, we cannot ignore the fishing effort has been decreasing.
要我认真地对待你那个PPT真的很难
It"s seriously hard to take that PowerPoint demonstration seriously.
澳大利亚
我不得不说,有很强的证据显示
I have to tell you that there is very strong evidence
丹·古德曼--IWC日本代表团法律顾问
鲸类消耗了大量海鱼
that whales are consuming huge quantities of fish
而这也是渔业的根本
that are also the target of fisheries.
巴西政♥府♥公开表示
The Government of Brazil wants to put on record
对我们来说,你们的陈述
巴西
that to us it certainly amounts
只能用一个词来形容:扯淡
to what only can be described as biological nonsense.
很显然全球渔业产量在下降
It is clear that the fisheries of the world are on decline,
罪魁祸首是人类自己
and the obvious culprit is people,
我们只是不愿意承认
and we don"t want to acknowledge that.
日本,筑地,全球最大的水产市场
我们把海洋当成 取之不尽用之不竭的食物源泉
We look at the ocean as a source of infinite quality seafood,
我们得到一个深刻的教训
and I think we"re learning some hard lessons
那个想法是错误的
that this isn"t true.
我们捕鱼的速度太快
We"re pulling the fish out of the ocean at such a rate
整个海洋生态系统都遭到了侵蚀和破坏
and eroding and diminishing our marine ecosystems
破坏非常严重,整个系统都可能崩溃
so bad that the whole thing could collapse.
《科学》杂♥志♥2006年的一个报告预测 若以现在的速度继续捕鱼,全球水产资源将在40年内耗竭
有七成人类
70% of human beings, seven out of ten people,
他们的蛋白质摄入主要来源于海洋食物
rely as their principal protein on seafood.
如果我们失去了海洋中的鱼类
If we lose access to fish in the sea,
将会造成人类有史以来
we will be causing the biggest public health problem
最严重的公共健康问题
human beings have ever faced.
可以实实在在得说 日本控制了全球渔业市场
The Japanese literally control the world marketplace in fish.
全球每个主要港口都有他们的买♥♥家
They have buyers in every major port in the world.
他们从即将枯竭的海域捕鱼
They"re catching their fish from an ever-depleting supply,
我想他们对自己 无鱼可捕的未来充满恐惧
and I think they have a real fear that they will run out of food.
捕杀鲸类以代替原有的食物 没有比这更有逻辑的了
What more logical thing could they do than catch whales to replace them?
国际捕鲸委员会这样做
International Whaling Commission is essentially killing
是在扼杀像太地町这样 以捕鲸为业的沿海小镇
coastal small-type whaling communities like Taiji.
自1986年起,日本代表团 就试图扭转IWC对商业捕鲸的禁令
近年,他们重组了一个强大的投票团体以获得支持
委员会应当认真考虑本提案
This body should seriously consider the proposal that is before us.
圣基茨
多米尼加赞同日本代表团
Dominica would like to compliment the Japanese delegation.
我们强烈支持本提案
多米尼加
We strongly support the proposal.
安提瓜和巴布达
安提瓜和巴布达 就本提案的完整性表示支持
Antigua and Barbuda supports this declaration in its entirety.
我们能不能给一点关怀,给一点同情
Do we have any concern, any sympathy
圣卢西亚
给身处困境的日本人♥民♥?
for the plight of the people of Japan?
现在我们就有机会帮助日本
This is an opportunity to help Japan.
帮助日本事业,帮助太地町人♥民♥
We could help the Japanese cause and the people of Taiji.
因此我们强烈要求IWC准许
We therefore urge this lWC to grant--
他们对捕鲸业的基本需求
安提瓜和巴布达
...their basic request for them to engage in whaling.
因此,圣基茨和尼维斯支持本提案
And therefore, St. Kitts and Nevis support this proposal.
谢谢,主席先生
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
依我看来,对于物种来说 对于某些数量在下降
In my opinion, this has been sufficient enough time
或者濒临灭绝的物种来说 这么多的时间
to allow for the replenishment of species-- of certain species--
足够他们繁衍生息
which were in decline and some others which were nearing extinction.
安提瓜对捕鲸业的兴趣 有几个方面值得注意
There are several facets in the interests out of Antigua in whaling.
首先,政♥府♥
约翰·福勒--前IWC安提瓜和巴布达代表
First of all, the government
是最近才开始对捕鲸产生了兴趣
is presently interested in the whaling commission
因为日本政♥府♥花钱让他们感兴趣
because the Japanese government"s paying them to be interested.
日本政♥府♥以及他们的机构
The Japanese government and their agencies
前往那些经济小国
go to small bankrupt nations
提供经济援助
and offer them financial support,
他们要什么,就给什么
offer them whatever it takes,
只为了先把他们拉进IWC
firstly to get them to join the lWC
接着,等他们参加会议,就会投票给日本
and then, when they get here, to vote for Japan.
21世纪的捕鲸行业就是这么运作的
This is how whaling in the 21 st century works.
安提瓜附近有什么鲸类经过?
What kind of whales pass through Antigua?
有…
We have...
我想政♥府♥专员大概知道…
I think the Commissioner might be--
我想应该有些座头鲸…
I think there"s some humpback whales--
- 对 - 经过安提瓜海域
- Yes. -...that pass through Antigua.
至于此时此刻有什么鲸类
I"m not sure of the details of the whales that pass through Antigua
细节我不太清楚,但有是肯定有的
at this point in time, but there are whales
总有鲸鱼时不时经过
that pass through our waters from time to time.
我只看到过…
I have seen only--
我和鲸鱼打的唯一交道 就是在电视上看到他们
My only interaction with whales are what I see on television.
即使是瞎了眼的旁观者也看得出
It is so transparent to even the least perspicacious onlooker
喀麦隆
格林纳达
这些人为了几个日元就把自己给卖♥♥了
多米尼加
that they have prostituted themselves for a few yen.
日本政♥府♥出钱
The Japanese government pays our fees, our annual fees,
安索顿·马丁--前IWC多米尼加代表
资助我们出席国际捕鲸委员会会议
for participation in the lnternational Whaling Commission.
这跟营养什么的毫无关系
It has nothing to do with nutrition.
他们无非是说,“你投了票给我们
It simply has to do with the fact that "You voted for us,
那我就给你们点实在的
"so let"s give you something that you people can see
好让你们知道投这个票是划算的:
"that it was worth your while to sell your vote to us--
渔业大楼”
fisheries complexes."
安提瓜
有趣的是,日本建的渔业大楼
Interestingly, the fisheries complexes built by Japan
多米尼加
如今早已废弃
have already gone into disuse
因为这本来就跟渔业无关
because it has nothing to do with fishing.
一个国家得了好处
One neighbor got the goodies,
所有的邻国就都想要
and every other neighbor wants a part of the goodies.
东加勒比海的每个岛国
Every island in the Eastern Caribbean--
圣基茨,安提瓜,圣文森特,圣卢西亚
St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Vincent., St. Lucia,
格林纳达,多米尼加
Grenada, Dominica--
我们都得到了一样的好处
we all have the same goodies.
在多米尼加,我们建造了 价值两千两百万的渔业大楼
In Dominica, we have a $22 million fisheries complex
如今被当地商人 用作存储进口肉鸡的仓库
which is used for the local merchants to store imported chicken.
我很痛心,看着这些加勒比海的美丽小岛
It"s very sad to see the beautiful islands in the Caribbean
成了日本人的红灯区
becoming neon-lit whorehouses for the Japanese.
这样做实在是有违逻辑
It really runs counter to logic
日本人为什么
why the Japanese continue
非得继续这个衰退的捕鲸产业
to keep this dying whaling business going,
尤其是他们还已经知道
especially when you get the facts
海豚肉中含有高浓度的汞
about the levels of mercury
以及其他一些污染物质
and other contaminants in the meat.
我今年访问了日本
I visited Japan earlier this year,
发现了另一个十分诡异的理由
and I discovered that there was another peculiar reason
可以解释日本在IWC的立场
for the Japanese position at the lWC.
这与经济无关
This has not got to do with economics.
甚至与政♥治♥无关
it hasn"t even got to do with politics.
只不过是…
It really has to do with the--
所谓大日本帝国的思想余孽在作祟
the remnants of a traditional notion of empire.
他们受够了西方国家
They had had enough of the West
受够了他们指挥着做什么,怎么做,何时做
telling them what to do and how to do it and when to do it.
“我偏要捕鲸,看你怎么阻止我”
"Well, you"re not going to make us stop killing whales."
某些被误导的民族自豪感在作祟
There"s some kind of misplaced nationalistic pride at work.
这个产业从日本纳税人那里
It"s an industry that is massively subsidized
得到了大量补助
by Japanese taxpayers,
而当你有如此大量的补助资金时
and when you have those sorts of subsidies in place,
腐♥败♥就会滋生
you invite corruption.
为了稳固这一所谓的文化
In order to perpetuate this cultural argument,
太地町捕杀海豚的渔民
the Taiji dolphin hunters
开始免费将海豚肉
started giving the dolphin meat away free
赠送给学校
to the school system.
学校以为这只是宣传手段
They"re getting this in a form of propaganda.
他们没有被告之
They"re not being told
他们孩子吃的这些免费的午餐肉
that the free lunchmeat that their children are getting
含有高浓度的汞
are contaminated with high levels of mercury.
你知不知道太地町市长的计划
Are you aware of the Mayor of Taiji"s plan
他想向全日本发放海豚肉
to distribute dolphin meat throughout Japan
向全日本的儿童发放?
to Japanese children?
我想你是…完全误会了
I think you... correctly misunderstood.
是吗?
Did l?
你是彻底误会了
You perfectly misunderstood.
太地町市政议员
市长想将在太地町收获的鲸鱼和海豚肉
赠送给全国的学校作为午餐
两名市议员公发表公开申明
Two city council members came out on record.
他们冒着巨大危险…
They risked their--
即使不会丧命,至少也会丢掉生计
if not their lives, their livelihood to speak out.
我有两个儿子,一个七岁,另一个五岁
学校午餐是强制性的
孩子们必须吃光午餐
如果海豚肉进了午餐盒
后果不堪设想
日本有句老话
There"s a saying in Japan
“冒头的钉子挨敲打”
that says the nail that sticks out must be pounded down,
所以说在日本
and so it"s a real problem
挺身而出会有很严重的后果
just to stand up and be counted in Japan.
没有哪个积极为此事奔波的环保组织
There"s no environmental movement working actively on this issue
在这个国家有发言
that has any kind of power at all in that country.
我们向自然界倾倒
We are dumping in the environment
各种化学物质,诸如汞,镉,铅
all kinds of chemicals like mercury, cadmium, lead.
我们有责任
We have the obligation--
我们要以身作则,要对此有所行动
We have a moral authority to do something about it.
数年后
In a few years,
我们或许会回首今日 诧异于自己的所作所为
we may look back and wonder what we did,
诧异于怎么能容许 无数吨♥的有毒肉供人食用
allowing more and more tons of meat to be consumed.
我们有道义上的责任
We have a moral obligation,
不要回头又说,自己并不知情
and let it not be said that you didn"t know about it.
你们心知肚明
You know about it.
在我看来,你要嘛是个积极分子 要嘛就是个消极分子
To me, you"re either an activist or an inactivist,
我想积极
and I wanted to be active.
我想阻止这一切
I wanted to stop this.
任务2:大合奏
我认出来了,你呢?
I recognize it. Do you?
8335,嗯,我认得
8335. Yeah, I do recognize it.
我估计是他们双向联♥系♥,没错
I think it was the double channels. Yep.
你能直走吗?
Can you go straight?
他们在绕圈
They"re doing a circle.
我们瞅准机会突出去
Let"s take a quick break.
快,快
Quick, quick, quick, quick.
- 是766,是警♥察♥ - 真的?
- It"s 766. It"s the cop. - Is it?
他们到底有多少车跟着我们?
他们看到我们停下了吗?
里克,他们还跟着我们吗? 你能看到吗?
对,他们还跟着我,好运
马上就到下车点
2,1,2,通话测试
快走,快走
路易,我们已经在路上,等你检查该区再行动
我没看到有人
曼尼,可以去了
我们过了第一道门
正向内区篱笆前进
没我提示,不要入内
收到
到目前为止一切安全

向第一个预定目标前进
科克和曼迪怎么样了?
曼迪和科克已经入水了
西蒙那边怎样?
不错,一台机器开始工作了
我找个地方在我这边放一个
你还好吗,路易?
我讨厌爬这么高
听起来机器藏得不错
水下摄像机安装完毕
各位,暂停
路易,你在吗?
Louie, Louie, are you there?
小山上好像有点东西

行动取消,取消
隐蔽,隐蔽
我想那是只旱獭
真酷
我正向海滩行进
这里很阴森,都能感觉到这里发生过什么
如有必要,你可以慢点来
一切顺利,正在架设最后一台摄像机
所有摄像机都已就位 随时可以开机
都放好
Set it down.
在夏威夷的中途岛,知道那儿嘛
我看到抹香鲸在海平线附近出没
就跟这儿的海豚一样
以前抹香鲸和海豚一样多
我在智利的时候,常看到蓝鲸在海平线出现
像一大蓬竹子,所以我们就叫它们“竹子篷”
无论什么时候看,大海都是黑色的 因为到处都是蓝鲸,我砍得手都没劲儿了
- 蓝鲸? - 没错
我去南美的智利时 那里真是捕鲸人的天堂啊
我也杀过海豚,但蓝鲸不一样,它们大多了
我们看着图像,大家都感到不寒而栗
There was kind of a collective horror when we started to see the footage.
那场景实在是太骇人听闻了
It was mind-boggling.
他们完完全全是按捕杀大型鲸类的方式 来捕杀海豚
They"re doing it exactly Iike they did with the large whales.
只要是能抓得到的,他们都会杀掉
they"re slaughtering every one they can get.
为什么不能放那些海豚一条生路?
Why didn"t they set them free?
我思考着这个问题,辗转反侧
That question has kept me awake for a long time.
我看过她们生产
I"ve watched them give birth.
他们生病了,我照顾他们直至痊愈
I"ve nursed them back to health when they"re sick.
如果我当时知道得像现在这么多
Had I known what I know now,
我会筹集足够多的钱
I would have raised enough money
将他们从海洋馆买♥♥出来
to buy them away from the Seaquarium
然后放生
and set them free.
那样做才是对的
That would have been the right thing to do.
可那时我却每年买♥♥一辆新保时捷
I was buying a new Porsche every year.
我当时很无知,而且无知了很久
But I was as ignorant as I could be for as long as I could be.
直到很久很久以后,我才重新想起
I didn"t think about that for a long time later.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们的捕杀技术已经大大提高了
Our killing method has been improved substantially,
太地町的渔民
and the fishermen in Taiji
使用特制的刀具
are using specific-made knife
他们把,那个…插入脊柱
and put the-- do that-- to the spine,
大部分动物都会立即死亡
and then most of the animals are killed instantly.
- 立即死亡? - 是的
- Killed instantly? - Yes.
那如果他们是被 除此之外别的方法杀死
And if they were killed other than this method,
是不是可以说很残忍♥?
would that be cruel?
我说过了,我不想谈“如果”
As I told you, I don"t want to talk about "it" stories.
我想给你看段录像
I want to show you some video that I just saw.
你是在什么时间,什么地点,拍到这个的?
When and where did you take this?
所有捕鲸国…
都证明了
它们大大提高了捕杀手段,缩短了致死时间
比如我国,致死时间每年都在缩短
目前,大半的猎物都是当场死亡的
我们为这些数据和进步感到自豪
在我有生之年,我必须看到这一切的终结
I have to see this end in my lifetime.
现在,我把注意力集中在这片小小的水域
Right now I"m focusing on that one little body of water
这片屠♥杀♥的现场
where that slaughter takes place.
如果我们不能阻止 不能纠正这里的一切
If we can"t stop that, if we can"t fix that,
那就别想解决更严重的问题
forget about the bigger issues.
希望都将荡然无存
There"s no hope.
诸贯秀树,日本渔业部副部长,于2008年卸职
他的头发样本经检验呈汞中毒阳性
“私人领地”在当地的职务被罢免
海豚肉被撤出太地町学校午餐计划
多谢这两位市政议员的实际行动
多米尼加今日从IWC退席
日本又将下列各国招至其捕鲸集团
柬埔寨,厄瓜多尔,厄立特里亚,几内亚比绍 基里巴斯,老挝,马绍尔群岛共和国
太地町海豚大屠♥杀♥计划于每年九月继续进行 除非,我们能有所行动
除非你能有所行动--发送短♥信♥DOLPHIN到44144 或者访问网站:TakePart.com/TheCove
后续:迫于舆♥论♥压力,09年太地町政♥府♥同意 只保留50条表演用海豚,其余数千条海豚得以生还
所有人,出示护照
Everyone there, show us your passport.
嘿,你好啊
Hey. How are you?
真高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我们这个,是给孩子准备的
So we went for-- for the children, you see.

推荐访问:杀戮 剧本 部队 《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本 《杀戮部队》中英文对照剧本 电影杀戮部队剧情介绍

相关文章:

Top